Pages:
Author

Topic: «Envion» Highest ROI crypto infrastructure | $2M Bounty available! - page 8. (Read 119157 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Envion project ICO completed very well, block chain project where the industry market is very large, the prospects for development are very good.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
this project will not cause any ROI in the future. , it is dead and the investors have lost their money. every year such scam projects come. There are always bad people in the world. and the ceo is one of them
Activity: 882
Merit: 215
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
It is a pity that this project, so badly finished his story, campaign. The lawsuit, investors have not all received tokens, the bounty has not been paid and the price has fallen quite low. And there were high hopes for this team and the project.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
Sadly they have not paid up to 6 months after ICO, surely this will have a negative effect.
Man, please ready the history and then write your statement.
This 6 months issue was explained many times here and in Bounty thread.
I'll repeat that specially for for you.

Credit Card purchased tokens are locked for at least 6 month to avoid cashback.
And Bounty tokens are locked until all investors' tokens are distributed.  Smiley
It seems you know what is going on. Where did you get that information? When are they planning to distribute the tokens to the investors? How come the bounty manager is not saying anything?   Huh
Please check https://medium.com/@envion/envion-investor-update-may-4th-2018-9884f732025f

The token distribution process — including bounty tokens — will not be closed and finalized until all refunds, burns, etc. are complete.

Refund period for purchases made via credit cards - 6 months.

Thadeous why you point this user to an old update from the team which has nothing to do with reality and never has?

I think you know about latest Envion problems between the founder's team and CEO. If not read two last pages of this thread to educate yourself first before posting.

I keep tracking what happens between the founder's team and CEO.
Not sure how this related to the Refund Period, which is based on customer protection laws in EU.

Let's just hope that the problems between the founder's team and CEO don't fuck up the whole project...
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
Sadly they have not paid up to 6 months after ICO, surely this will have a negative effect.

And Bounty tokens are locked until all investors' tokens are distributed.  Smiley
It seems you know what is going on. Where did you get that information? When are they planning to distribute the tokens to the investors? How come the bounty manager is not saying anything?   Huh
Please check https://medium.com/@envion/envion-investor-update-may-4th-2018-9884f732025f

The token distribution process — including bounty tokens — will not be closed and finalized until all refunds, burns, etc. are complete.

Thadeous why you point this user to an old update from the team which has nothing to do with reality and never has?

I think you know about latest Envion problems between the founder's team and CEO. If not read two last pages of this thread to educate yourself first before posting.

I keep tracking what happens between the founder's team and CEO.
Not sure how this related to the Refund Period, which is based on customer protection laws in EU.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

copper member

Activity: 490
Merit: 11
give them a bad reputation in return  Cry Cry
Merit: 104

copper member

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
so still no news and no admins) Cool Cool

Well... Its now summer and when you own a lambo and trunk full of cash...

Yeah, your probably tough to get a hold of.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
so still no news and no admins) Cool Cool
copper member
Very funny, the Envion is still going to hell Tongue
Envion token is currently selling at $0.14 today with trading volume of only $100k after nearly 6 months of the successful ICO - what a scam?

People should be careful next time about the scam ICOs like this one here. Cool

There are lot of such FUDsters in the Envion thread.
Luckily, guys like you are immediately banned in the telegram channel  Grin
Activity: 179
Merit: 0
I found an article with professional in deep research about Envion ICO. I think this is the best article I have read so far.
Here link:
http://fintelegram.com/the-envion-case-the-first-analogue-hack-or-simply-ico-fraud

What a mess. People warned during the ICO that there were question marks against Woestmann - I should have heeded those rather than invest in this project and take part in the bounty.

Now the legal battle could take a long time to resolve and in the meantime nothing will happen regarding setting up the mobile mining units.

Worst ICO I have ever come across. An absolute disgrace. Whoever is in the wrong here should be thrown in prison. 
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
I found an article with professional in deep research about Envion ICO. I think this is the best article I have read so far.
Here link:
http://fintelegram.com/the-envion-case-the-first-analogue-hack-or-simply-ico-fraud
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

This post is old af. I guess the issue within the management is still on going? I hope they could finally get to the bottom of it so that everyone will receive their bounty rewards and that the project would proceed forward to improvement.
i think issue id found now issue resolving in going on.
refunds are already in process and this process take 6 months after the ICO
and ICO finished 3 and half months ago so have to  wait little more.
i and holding my envion and try to buying more due to its cheap current price

This post is old af. I guess the issue within the management is still on going? I hope they could finally get to the bottom of it so that everyone will receive their bounty rewards and that the project would proceed forward to improvement.
Activity: 448
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
this project is a complete disappointment. Bonal scammers who do not think about people who invested their money !!!
Ambit Huh that becomes a good ico? you don't know ! everything a big risk. i have bought myself a few telluria token. once envion is enough. the envion investment money is certainly lost
Pages:
Jump to: