Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS ICO SCAM 👺👺👺 Wow! Can you believe this? 👺👺👺 - page 2. (Read 40375 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 2
To all the skeptics about EOS, here is one more proof - people think that EOS will become the next Ethereum
https://blockchainforums.info/topic/321/eos-will-become-new-ethereum

The only thing which makes me sad is that I don't have funds now to buy EOS... 
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...
I respectfully don't agree with you in respect that EOS is a scam, although you make some compelling points. I think that EOS is a great project, but the ICO structure is diabolic. They have raised much more funds that they will ever need for development. Saying that, the blockchain is very promising. I have myself invested only a little amount, at the early stages, which has grown. So I am happy. But I wouldn't invest more at current valuation.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
when it will be released it could be too late..unfortunately time in crypto is very important and I hope EOS would have it. Because look we have a lot of competitors allready.
Activity: 39
If anyone is interested in investigating EOS and help the community get a clearer picture then join our community and earn DRCT tokens doing it.

http://web.drc.info/#/pjtpage?projectid=2c9f884f63246a43016324e98259000a

our discord: https://discord.gg/gFNt2VS

Learn more about our Project on our bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.34419241

We are a blockchain based decentralized Risk Management and digital Project Rating Platform.
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
The stock photography revolution
On the prospects of the EOS crypto currency is its mechanism, which is capable of processing hundreds of thousands of transactions per second, and given the current problems in the sphere of crypto currency in this aspect, this advantage is even more visible.

This is the reason for popularity.
Activity: 23
It is quite surprising to see the price going up, having been used to see it going down most of the time as the supply of the coins grows and grows. It could start to become interesting, unless it is just a pump and dump.
Activity: 142
Merit: 6
https://coinspot.me
This is my first post ever on bitcointalk. I have always read this forum as guest, only reading the comments.
Nevertheless, I really want to comment the following. I want to warn would-be EOS (or similar ICOs) investors, into not loosing their Ether.

Finally someone is pointing this out. I can't believe how greedy the investors have become to actually invest into this madness. They are litteraly giving their ether to the EOS guys. If they want to give money away, the should consider a charity, or maybe a small donation to people like us  Wink
Anyway, I find unacceptable how greedy the developers have become.

Put it this way, make an ICO that last for one year, anyone can contribute from day 1, but the tokens are released daily, during the 1 year period.
Obviously, because the tokens are being released gradually, but the investors have already put their money on the tokens, they are going to be worth much during the first phase, which will only pump the coin by convening the false illusion of good ROI. The good ROI is only for the (very very very very) early investors, that had their tokens on the first days/weeks. By the end of the ICO, the tokens are going to be highly depreciated, and a lot of people would have lost a lot of money.

Please people, think on the ICO terms before investing. Some things to have in mind before investing into an ICO:
* How many coins will be issued?
* How will the coins be distributed?
* What is the roadmap?
* Technical pitfalls, copycats, improvements, etc.
* Most important, how much would the token's market valuation be by the end of the ICO?

It doesn't make sense to invest into an ICO that already started with a 400 million market cap, since just by a 10x increase, it would have reached 4 bln. This is huge! Since there are just a couple of coins that have achieved that.

I can't believe all the greed that is going on with these ICOs.

Anyway, although I'm sad for projects like this (they can bring bad reputation to the cryptoworld once they collapse), I'm happy because the projects in which I have invested are not being flooded, so my capital hasn't been diluted on irrational ICOs.

This is what I need. Thanks before for sharing with us. I like those point of lists.
I always research the ICO project with those points except the "copycats" point. Maybe I will try to do research again and try to make a comparison between several ICO. If I found the ICO is "copycat" its possible for me to uncheck from my lists.
Activity: 210
The fact that they ran such a long ICO and raised so many Eth does not mean they're a scam, it just means they are smart.
Now with all that money, not only can they build a great product but they can also bury their number one competitor, Ethereum.
Now, let's wait for Cardano to come out, that will make things interesting.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
I do not think that the EOS is a scam project, I see in it a great potential and I see that the project is developing dynamically
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Not sure if it's a scam but the market cap is just obscene, Billions of $s for something that has no product, that's bigger than many global companies. They do have a strong team of developers though.
It's not a bubble it's technology
I don't have enough tech skills to take part in it and not enough funds to buy a lot of EOS, but I definitely see potential in it!
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
Of course, EOS is in part a financial bubble, like all crypto-currencies or ICO. But this is not a scam! It is so easy to take and slander a worthy project with a very cheerful technology!
EOS is definitely great project!

I just checked "Mercin from EOS Green, Eric from EOSIO.se, Jimmy from EOSUnion - Ukraine's first EOS Meetup" video
Interesting!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiCq35N_2Uo
Activity: 196
Personally I feel that EOS is not a scam. Many Years ago not much people believed in bitcoin as well as ethereum.

Most of the new coins and tokens do not have much trust value until only the price and product evolved greatly then people realised they are true.

After that its all too late
Activity: 1460
Merit: 573
EOS is not a scam. The reputation of the project is increasingly superior to other projects. Really hard working team, EOSIO Dawn 3.0 is already available! EOS was $2 when you wrote this topic, it's now $20.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
I completely disagree on what you've said. The EOS project have good team. With great supply they've reach a $20 price per token. With that great work it is not impossible to complete the project and make their product reach the market for people to buy their service. The project is good since I've read the whitepaper. Maybe you are just impatient that is why you are making false accusations about it.
auy
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
No, it can not be. Too authoritative people are behind this project and a really working technology that is already being used in their other products.
Activity: 112
You all out there are scammy morons.
You are not smart but instead shady greedy losers.
You make crypto look like pure dog shit.
I don't like you and i am not glad you are here.
Go fuck yourselves.
Activity: 5
I just finished reading through most of this thread (skimmed some, it is long, lol) and I gotta say, WOW. Thanks. Your hard work is much appreciated for posting this topic in the first place, and thanks to everyone for highlighting this....
Activity: 448
Thanks for this piece of information. It appears you did your findings very well and you are well informed before coming out with this.
You really saved me. I almost invest in that EOS token when I saw it kept increasing in price on coin portfolio.
Pages:
Jump to: