Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS vs NEM - page 2. (Read 429 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 12:01:11 PM
I see that EOS currently has more advantages, but NEM is also good for some purposes.
I wonder, how will NEM change after Catapult launching? Will NEM be TOP ranked just like EOS?
copper member
Activity: 56
EMPLEOS.IO: Jobs Marketplace Powered By Blockchain
August 14, 2018, 09:37:18 AM
Well I don't like NEM. I think EOS is way better than NEM.

Please, give a few reasons to your opinion.
copper member
Activity: 19
DEPS - Decentralized Platform for Self-governance
August 14, 2018, 04:01:13 AM
How much is tokens generation on NEM? And same on EOS, please.
How to generate your own tokens on NEM for $20: The Ultimate 9-Step Guide
https://medium.com/@digt.pro/how-to-generate-your-own-tokens-on-nem-for-20-the-ultimate-9-step-guide-65685e9777c0
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
August 12, 2018, 05:43:29 AM
Hello, I need your opinion. We are going to develop the Blockchain and AI based platform for decentralized self-governance.
We’ll build it a bit later, of course, not immediately. And right now there is a concern about safety and security of the platform for our first solution and ICO.
Actually, we decided to choose between EOS and NEM, but also consider other platforms.
Please, share your opinion and experience with these platforms. Any reasoned comparison is truly appreciated.
Which platform is better or worse in terms of safety and security?
Any other platform comparison with EOS and NEM are also welcomed.
Thanks up front!

EOS will win the race against NEM. NEM was in the community long time ago but nothing happened, while EOS just got in the race and it is already showing off.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
August 12, 2018, 05:20:02 AM
The NEM platform is time-tested and very reliable, and the EOS platform is more modern and has more features !
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 05:16:06 AM
I bought a few EOS and I think I made the right choice, I think it will bear fruit in the future and maybe before because the market is going down now
Activity: 98
August 12, 2018, 05:13:49 AM
Of these two, I prefer NEM. It was based on the best of Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple. It also has a very high transaction speed.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 05:02:58 AM
Between EOS and NEM, the platform that inspires me most is EOS. I have been documenting a lot in recent weeks on this blockchain platform, and I think that in terms of security and protection it is better than NEM. According to some experts in the future it could also overcome Ethereum even though I am very skeptical about this
Activity: 217
Merit: 101
August 10, 2018, 08:05:31 PM
Well I don't like NEM. I think EOS is way better than NEM.
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
August 10, 2018, 08:03:12 PM
EOS is better because it is not realize its potential. I think NEM died half a year ago and it doesn’t attrach the attention anymore.

I'm indeed much more excited about EOS developments than I am about nem's.
Activity: 27
August 10, 2018, 08:01:31 PM
I believe that both blockchains have pros and cons, but when it comes down to it EOS is positioned better currently.  It has more attention, and more desirability at the moment.  Which means it will attract more users, more developers, and more projects.  EOS also has the benefit of being created by Dan Larimer, who has already created several successful projects.  Each of Dan's blockchain projects currently handle more transactions/activity on a daily basis then any other blockchain project. 
Activity: 221
August 10, 2018, 07:44:37 PM
Hello, I need your opinion. We are going to develop the Blockchain and AI based platform for decentralized self-governance.
We’ll build it a bit later, of course, not immediately. And right now there is a concern about safety and security of the platform for our first solution and ICO.
Actually, we decided to choose between EOS and NEM, but also consider other platforms.
Please, share your opinion and experience with these platforms. Any reasoned comparison is truly appreciated.
Which platform is better or worse in terms of safety and security?
Any other platform comparison with EOS and NEM are also welcomed.
Thanks up front!
For me, EOS is better than NEM. NEM is good, but for now EOS has more potential and can be relied on by having better technology. So, it will support the development of the project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
August 10, 2018, 07:32:54 PM
Well I will say the both have not really been tested for their security and reliability, there are still few people using their network, so it's kinda hard to compare the two, but if you are going to chose one, it will depend on the project you want to build, each blockchain has a project it is best fitted for
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 10, 2018, 07:03:16 PM
I choose EOS than to NEM no hurt feeling those people using NEM becuase i  have right to freedom to choose what is the best for me for my convience and all choosing EOS is base on my experience because i also have experience to use NEM isn't friendly useable.
Activity: 815
Merit: 101
August 10, 2018, 06:48:52 PM
eos is one of the most popular projects because the eos coin still has good potential. I think this will continue to be one of the potential coins in which eos coins will continue to grow until some time in the future.
Activity: 756
Merit: 290
August 10, 2018, 06:47:36 PM
eos reached its own milestone and their community grows. developments and improvments are not enough without community. and the otherside, the community not enough without improvments. both of them depends on each other. ex. waves has a community but devs and improvments are not enough for growing coin market values.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 06:28:05 PM
I bought both coins. I hope for them both. Oh, and it will be hot. Waiting for the EOS for $ 150 and him at $ 10 I think these prices they will reach the end of the year. Or in the spring.
Activity: 6
August 10, 2018, 12:20:39 PM
Then between Ethereum and NEM, but finally decided to run on NEM.

How much is tokens generation on NEM? And same on EOS, please.
Activity: 292
August 09, 2018, 12:00:59 PM
I prefer EOS, because I believe EOS is better to be made an investment and will provide a large profit for its investors.
copper member
Activity: 56
EMPLEOS.IO: Jobs Marketplace Powered By Blockchain
August 09, 2018, 11:52:35 AM
First of all we chose among all popular platforms.
Then between Ethereum and NEM, but finally decided to run on NEM.

Why we chose NEM Blockchain?
➢ Performance - 3000 transactions per second (tested)
➢ Built for Enterprise from ground up
➢ Energy Consumption - 100 times less power consumption than Bitcoin to run a node or
harvest. Good for environment.
➢ Transaction Fee - Low Transaction fee 0.05 XEM (1 cent)
➢ Smart Assets Contract (Mosaic) Fee is low
➢ 2nd largest Blockchain in Japan after Bitcoin.
➢ Proof of Importance model
➢ 9 Billion XEM (defined maximum liquidity)
➢ Anti Counterfeiting
➢ Encrypted Messaging integration.

Ethereum puts the smart contract code on the Blockchain while NEM puts it off the blockchain.
Code on the blockchain is hard to fix if there is a bug or an exploit. NEM reduces risk making it
lighter and faster. Data management apps called Smart Assets allow to create data records,
tokens, voting system etc.
Pages:
Jump to: