Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS vs NEM - page 3. (Read 429 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 11:26:31 AM
I have invested on both coins earlier. But now I more prefer with EOS. I hope it has a huge potential than NEM. I think most experts prefer to invest on EOS now. I hope NEM is not a good choice now.
copper member
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
DEPS - Decentralized Platform for Self-governance
August 09, 2018, 11:17:31 AM
EOS pros:
1. Scalability-oriented approach
2. More conveniences for developers. This empowers them with the ability to create apps faster.
3. Easy implementation.
4. It doesn't require any computational capacities.

NEM pros:
1. Platform was created considering lessons learned from Ethereum (experience, mistakes, bugs etc)
2. It's really popular in Japan (the world center of crypto economy)
3. Consensus algorythm: Proof-Of-Importance
4. Low energy wastes for supporting the network.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 05:29:08 AM
Both platforms have a good security, but I can say EOS is more advance and will be a good choice as its technology was designed to implement millions of transaction per second and allows quick and easy deployment for decentralized applications. You can also see that the project is gooing good in terms of ranking on CMC.
Activity: 32
August 09, 2018, 05:11:24 AM
Hello, I need your opinion. We are going to develop the Blockchain and AI based platform for decentralized self-governance.
We’ll build it a bit later, of course, not immediately. And right now there is a concern about safety and security of the platform for our first solution and ICO.
Actually, we decided to choose between EOS and NEM, but also consider other platforms.
Please, share your opinion and experience with these platforms. Any reasoned comparison is truly appreciated.
Which platform is better or worse in terms of safety and security?
Any other platform comparison with EOS and NEM are also welcomed.
Thanks up front!
Not Possible with NEM. Go with EOS.
Activity: 49
August 09, 2018, 05:07:37 AM
I chose EOS, because the cryptocurrency I originally invested in and understood is EOS. Although NEM looks good, I don't know it very well, so I prefer to choose the team I know!
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 05:04:45 AM
EOS is better because it is not realize its potential. I think NEM died half a year ago and it doesn’t attrach the attention anymore.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
August 08, 2018, 02:24:36 PM
I think that Nem is better because it already show all his skills and i heared that Nem already can be used how payment method in WeChat (Chine). I think that it is the most awesome news which push Nem on the first place in this pair.
Activity: 6
August 08, 2018, 02:08:23 PM
Hello, I need your opinion. We are going to develop the Blockchain and AI based platform for decentralized self-governance.
We’ll build it a bit later, of course, not immediately. And right now there is a concern about safety and security of the platform for our first solution and ICO.
Actually, we decided to choose between EOS and NEM, but also consider other platforms.
Please, share your opinion and experience with these platforms. Any reasoned comparison is truly appreciated.
Which platform is better or worse in terms of safety and security?
Any other platform comparison with EOS and NEM are also welcomed.
Thanks up front!
Pages:
Jump to: