Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 EO.TRADE 🔥 ECOSYSTEM OF 4 CRYPTO PRODUCTS POWERED BY EO COIN🔥 - page 101. (Read 40161 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I see EO.Trade team is very active in social media, I trust them. They will do their best behind project, they are also will do good marketing I think.
The team has a lot of work. However, you are right. The team should keep potential investors informed about the steps to develop the project.
Activity: 18
I see EO.Trade team is very active in social media, I trust them. They will do their best behind project, they are also will do good marketing I think.
Activity: 364
The 45% bonus will expire soon, hurry up guys! Don’t miss the chance! Or you will regret it for sure
Activity: 84
Fiat payments added to EO.Trade! Now you can buy EO coins using your bank card at https://eo.trade.
EO.Trade: for both fiat and crypto

Wow, that’s really nice, I’ve been waiting for it for the long time
Why have you waited? Buying with crypto isn’t easy enough for you?
Seems like crypto newcomer, maybe he will adapt to crypto payments
Activity: 210
Fiat payments added to EO.Trade! Now you can buy EO coins using your bank card at https://eo.trade.

Why have you waited? Buying with crypto isn’t easy enough for you?
Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Activity: 56
I have been investing in ICO for a long time, and quite successfully, and now I really want to recommend you to join to this amazing project
copper member
Activity: 274

copper member
Hello , nice project you got here Smiley Would really like to know if there is any bounty available , interested in Articles and youtube video maybe . Did try to search , but could not find . Thanks
I’m afraid there are no bounty available yet, but devs pointed that they will launch it later
Where have you seen such information? It’s hard to check all the pages

I’ve read the whitepaper and found bounty on page 41. Don’t mess the people, the team already launched the bounty

Hello, we have a referral program. After registration at https://eo.trade you will receive your referral link. Share it to social networks and you will received 10% additional coins for your referral investment
Activity: 238
Hello , nice project you got here Smiley Would really like to know if there is any bounty available , interested in Articles and youtube video maybe . Did try to search , but could not find . Thanks
I’m afraid there are no bounty available yet, but devs pointed that they will launch it later

I’ve read the whitepaper and found bounty on page 41. Don’t mess the people, the team already launched the bounty
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
The idea of the project deserves attention. Tell me, what will be spent on the funds that are collected at the pre-ICO?
Activity: 17
Invested it it as well. Not really a lot but I look forward to what it yields. What I am curious at is which exchanges EO will be listed on?
Activity: 118
The EO.Trade has huge bonuses and it is still the beginning of a great project. How fast do you think they would reach the hard cap? I know it is too early to ask but still
I hope these huge bonuses don't scare away people at the ICO. They could argue that they will rather pick up the tokens at an exchange because the participants from the token sale will dump their tokens. That's why I think a vesting period would be a good idea for these early bought bonus tokens.
It is hard tracking what is working and what is not. I think maybe some fear jumping in this early. That is why getting early investors could really help out.

Yes, after initial subscription I see presale stuck at some point, is this real time updates? I think blogging and twitter promotion can also help to spread information about this project.

Yes. This is real update, presale not stucked also. But if you can observed they raised almost $100k. Their target is $10 million, it's huge amount and still 60+ days are remaining. So I sure they will reach their target.

I doubt that if the crowsale continues to move at this pace… They are not getting enough publicity to push the sale, I wish they can beat the cap.
There is still plenty of time to go as of yet, as long as they keep the marketing going , I think they should be able to get enough publicity
You are right, advertising is very necessary for any project and determines the success of the ICO. However, there is still time, I think the team will draw the appropriate conclusions and work out a marketing strategy.
But EO.Trade already doing good advertisement on social medias. But still EO.Trade team just need to push little bit for reach their target.

The project should be having marketing strategy for sure. Most of the project does that without budget. That’s the pathetic situation. Without knowing the status of EO.Trade, it’s hard to comment on that. I wish they have nice strategy in place with budget.
The EO.Trade has huge bonuses and it is still the beginning of a great project. How fast do you think they would reach the hard cap? I know it is too early to ask but still
I hope these huge bonuses don't scare away people at the ICO. They could argue that they will rather pick up the tokens at an exchange because the participants from the token sale will dump their tokens. That's why I think a vesting period would be a good idea for these early bought bonus tokens.
It is hard tracking what is working and what is not. I think maybe some fear jumping in this early. That is why getting early investors could really help out.

Yes, after initial subscription I see presale stuck at some point, is this real time updates? I think blogging and twitter promotion can also help to spread information about this project.

Yes. This is real update, presale not stucked also. But if you can observed they raised almost $100k. Their target is $10 million, it's huge amount and still 60+ days are remaining. So I sure they will reach their target.

I doubt that if the crowsale continues to move at this pace… They are not getting enough publicity to push the sale, I wish they can beat the cap.
They certainly will be a success. Just look at the way the team took time to do their work to come up with such great concepts. It shows that we are in good hands.

Yeah, I think this project and their roadmap is well prepared, such a nice platfrom for attracting investors.
I am following this project for a few days and I see lot of positive things in
this project and that’s why I am thinking of investing some money here.
Activity: 280

There is still plenty of time to go as of yet, as long as they keep the marketing going , I think they should be able to get enough publicity
You are right, advertising is very necessary for any project and determines the success of the ICO. However, there is still time, I think the team will draw the appropriate conclusions and work out a marketing strategy.
Well, it all depends on their roadmap and what they hope to achieve, if the specified duration will give them the needed things required to achieve their success, then I say it’s a good thing.
That is not an ICO; it is just the early phase to run the ICO. Think of this as the early investment to run an ICO. It is a normal period given they are early in the process.

Yes, right now we are in an early phase. I don't see a big problem that the main crowdsale will only end in August. This way the project has the chance to maybe benefit from a recovering of the crypto markets.

Presale always have lower token price/good bonus than main ICO, as investors in presale takes some risk to hold token for longer period of time and that adds % interest. Also for that much time period. And this calculation is for all ICOs, not just this.
Sure, presale always have higher bonuses or lower prices per token than the main sale. But in this case the price per token is $0.2 while the price in the main-ICO will be $0.5. What stops all the participants from the sale to sell their tokens for, let's say, $0.25. This way they would still have made a nice profit, but for everyone who participated in the main sale that would mean a 50% loss.
copper member

Hello, please register at https://eo.trade and you will receive your referral link. Each registration from this link will give you 10% additional tokens of your referral investment
copper member
We are excited to be working with a marketing guru and crypto expert. Get to know Heinz Grünwald who will advise EO on growth development and marketing
https://medium.com/@eotrade/eo-advisors-crypto-wiz-and-digital-marketing-guru-heinz-gr%C3%BCnwald-4b927b13142

Activity: 280

They certainly will be a success. Just look at the way the team took time to do their work to come up with such great concepts. It shows that we are in good hands.

Yeah, I think this project and their roadmap is well prepared, such a nice platfrom for attracting investors.
Pages:
Jump to: