Author

Topic: 🔥 EO.TRADE 🔥 ECOSYSTEM OF 4 CRYPTO PRODUCTS POWERED BY EO COIN🔥 - page 102. (Read 40165 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 0
The EO.Trade has huge bonuses and it is still the beginning of a great project. How fast do you think they would reach the hard cap? I know it is too early to ask but still
I hope these huge bonuses don't scare away people at the ICO. They could argue that they will rather pick up the tokens at an exchange because the participants from the token sale will dump their tokens. That's why I think a vesting period would be a good idea for these early bought bonus tokens.
It is hard tracking what is working and what is not. I think maybe some fear jumping in this early. That is why getting early investors could really help out.

Yes, after initial subscription I see presale stuck at some point, is this real time updates? I think blogging and twitter promotion can also help to spread information about this project.

Yes. This is real update, presale not stucked also. But if you can observed they raised almost $100k. Their target is $10 million, it's huge amount and still 60+ days are remaining. So I sure they will reach their target.

I doubt that if the crowsale continues to move at this pace… They are not getting enough publicity to push the sale, I wish they can beat the cap.
There is still plenty of time to go as of yet, as long as they keep the marketing going , I think they should be able to get enough publicity
You are right, advertising is very necessary for any project and determines the success of the ICO. However, there is still time, I think the team will draw the appropriate conclusions and work out a marketing strategy.
Well, it all depends on their roadmap and what they hope to achieve, if the specified duration will give them the needed things required to achieve their success, then I say it’s a good thing.
That is not an ICO; it is just the early phase to run the ICO. Think of this as the early investment to run an ICO. It is a normal period given they are early in the process.

Yes, right now we are in an early phase. I don't see a big problem that the main crowdsale will only end in August. This way the project has the chance to maybe benefit from a recovering of the crypto markets.

Presale always have lower token price/good bonus than main ICO, as investors in presale takes some risk to hold token for longer period of time and that adds % interest. Also for that much time period. And this calculation is for all ICOs, not just this.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
Hello , nice project you got here Smiley Would really like to know if there is any bounty available , interested in Articles and youtube video maybe . Did try to search , but could not find . Thanks
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
The EO.Trade has huge bonuses and it is still the beginning of a great project. How fast do you think they would reach the hard cap? I know it is too early to ask but still
I hope these huge bonuses don't scare away people at the ICO. They could argue that they will rather pick up the tokens at an exchange because the participants from the token sale will dump their tokens. That's why I think a vesting period would be a good idea for these early bought bonus tokens.
It is hard tracking what is working and what is not. I think maybe some fear jumping in this early. That is why getting early investors could really help out.

Yes, after initial subscription I see presale stuck at some point, is this real time updates? I think blogging and twitter promotion can also help to spread information about this project.

Yes. This is real update, presale not stucked also. But if you can observed they raised almost $100k. Their target is $10 million, it's huge amount and still 60+ days are remaining. So I sure they will reach their target.

I doubt that if the crowsale continues to move at this pace… They are not getting enough publicity to push the sale, I wish they can beat the cap.
There is still plenty of time to go as of yet, as long as they keep the marketing going , I think they should be able to get enough publicity
You are right, advertising is very necessary for any project and determines the success of the ICO. However, there is still time, I think the team will draw the appropriate conclusions and work out a marketing strategy.
But EO.Trade already doing good advertisement on social medias. But still EO.Trade team just need to push little bit for reach their target.
Activity: 308

Well, it all depends on their roadmap and what they hope to achieve, if the specified duration will give them the needed things required to achieve their success, then I say it’s a good thing.
That is not an ICO; it is just the early phase to run the ICO. Think of this as the early investment to run an ICO. It is a normal period given they are early in the process.

Yes, right now we are in an early phase. I don't see a big problem that the main crowdsale will only end in August. This way the project has the chance to maybe benefit from a recovering of the crypto markets.
Activity: 266

Activity: 280

Activity: 359
Merit: 100
Hello. I have a question to devs. There was a project several weeks ago, named TWN. This project was about stopping fake news. What about you? Will you be just an aggregator of news?
Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Activity: 327

They certainly will be a success. Just look at the way the team took time to do their work to come up with such great concepts. It shows that we are in good hands.
Activity: 140

Activity: 154

Activity: 154

Activity: 210
How much bonus did they give at the time? Whether how many days are they going to take for the presale? Whether are they going to conduct other presales?

The current bonus is 45%. Crowd presale will last for long, until June 29. I haven’t heard about any other sales except main crowdsale.
Activity: 238
How much bonus did they give at the time? Whether how many days are they going to take for the presale? Whether are they going to conduct other presales?
Activity: 252

Activity: 252
Activity: 56
Activity: 65
legendary
Activity: 1043
Merit: 1032
★Bitcoin Gambling Reviews★
Interesting how fast this has raised money so far. Could be a big jump in price like Binance.
copper member
Activity: 274
EO has already been featured on the top websites in the blockchain industry. Here are just a few. Don’t forget the EO coin sale is now live https://eo.trade/

Jump to: