Author

Topic: 🔥 EO.TRADE 🔥 ECOSYSTEM OF 4 CRYPTO PRODUCTS POWERED BY EO COIN🔥 - page 103. (Read 40161 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
What do you guys think of the presale, I can't believe it's going to run until June. That feels like an awfully long amount of time for a presale?
It is quite a long time, but this project is a long-term project and this will take a long time to persuade many people of this great project.
Yeah, I guess the markets are kind of crazy at the moment, so extending the token sale might work, different techniques work for different projects so who knows it might work. 
Almost 2 months duration of this presale. They have lots time to make fully successful and analysis for more upcoming issues/problem.
Yep, people seem to worry too much about the speed of the token sale, but don’t realize how early in the process this entire ICO is. Things will build over time. This entire project has expertise to go far, especially once the tech industry gets word of it, or once some of the bigger GitHub projects learn about it
Sure, there is still enough time for the project to pick up speed. I just feel sorry for everyone who gets in later for missing out these huge bonuses.

Me too, I think the same. For people who will come later, they are going to miss the cheap price and bonuses. This is one of the best opportunity for the real investors in the promising projects like EO.Trade.
Yes you are right. I equally think it is long, but one
thing I know for sure is that they want to lay their hands on all the investors they can get being that this is a long-term project. It will also give enough time for them to do the marketing they desire to cover new grounds before ICO.
Activity: 252
What do you guys think of the presale, I can't believe it's going to run until June. That feels like an awfully long amount of time for a presale?
It is quite a long time, but this project is a long-term project and this will take a long time to persuade many people of this great project.
Yeah, I guess the markets are kind of crazy at the moment, so extending the token sale might work, different techniques work for different projects so who knows it might work. 
Almost 2 months duration of this presale. They have lots time to make fully successful and analysis for more upcoming issues/problem.
Yep, people seem to worry too much about the speed of the token sale, but don’t realize how early in the process this entire ICO is. Things will build over time. This entire project has expertise to go far, especially once the tech industry gets word of it, or once some of the bigger GitHub projects learn about it
Sure, there is still enough time for the project to pick up speed. I just feel sorry for everyone who gets in later for missing out these huge bonuses.

Me too, I think the same. For people who will come later, they are going to miss the cheap price and bonuses. This is one of the best opportunity for the real investors in the promising projects like EO.Trade.
Activity: 266
Activity: 327
Activity: 364
Looks like the sale campaign is moving slower at the moment. Maybe they should translate this thread in different languages and post in the perspective country forums. If I had time, I would create a German thread, but unfortunately I have too much to do. There should be a good bounty campaign, as they surely should find many interested parties.
Activity: 308
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Based on the current presale subscription speed, I also think EO.Trade will end earlier than the end of August. I see lot of people following this project at social media.
Activity: 140
Activity: 57
Activity: 154
EO.Trade is becoming a high hype type ICO for sure. We will see how the ICO progress is coming up in the near future. No doubt they will hit the softcap very soon. Fingers crossed for that.
I really hope. I am constantly checking progress on this one. I think news outlets would likely boost its reach.
More reason why it should be among the top ICOs of this year, it is targeting the future and trying to fix something that a lot of individuals/organizations overlook, EO.Trade will present us universal standard for trading platform

I agree with you, I think the BTT helps also to make enquires, to guide and to keep investors on track to have a better understanding about the project.
Yea. BTT is one of the best place for investors to get reviews about a project. Why it's important for investors? That’s because they get community reviews from other investors
I really hope over time now that this industry is evolving, a more structured community develops. I still find it funny that BTT has so much sway over the entire industry. That said it’s good to see that the developers are using what’s available to them, pretty much all of them telegram, , BTT they are pretty active everywhere trying to assist everyone with their questions and taking advise under advisement. It’s nice to see that level of involvement.
They must have a good plan, not just for the money here, projects with the concept like this is very nice, I am waiting for the development of the platform!

Everyone is excited about EO.Trade project. EO.Trade team is very much active in social media and doing good marketing also.
Activity: 266
EO.Trade is becoming a high hype type ICO for sure. We will see how the ICO progress is coming up in the near future. No doubt they will hit the softcap very soon. Fingers crossed for that.
I really hope. I am constantly checking progress on this one. I think news outlets would likely boost its reach.
More reason why it should be among the top ICOs of this year, it is targeting the future and trying to fix something that a lot of individuals/organizations overlook, EO.Trade will present us universal standard for trading platform

I agree with you, I think the BTT helps also to make enquires, to guide and to keep investors on track to have a better understanding about the project.
Yea. BTT is one of the best place for investors to get reviews about a project. Why it's important for investors? That’s because they get community reviews from other investors
I really hope over time now that this industry is evolving, a more structured community develops. I still find it funny that BTT has so much sway over the entire industry. That said it’s good to see that the developers are using what’s available to them, pretty much all of them telegram, , BTT they are pretty active everywhere trying to assist everyone with their questions and taking advise under advisement. It’s nice to see that level of involvement.
They must have a good plan, not just for the money here, projects with the concept like this is very nice, I am waiting for the development of the platform!
Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Activity: 154

Activity: 280
Do they have another token sale besides this one, because I did not know anything about that.

Yes, they’ll have main crowdsale 30.07-30.08
Activity: 201
Do they have another token sale besides this one, because I did not know anything about that.

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Hi. Don't you think guys 100% discount for private pre-sale period is too much? Cause people after NWP  being listed can easily sell at least bonus part thus the price will go down.
Jump to: