Pages:
Author

Topic: Equilibrium Now over 10k on exchanges. Equinodes June 10th - page 12. (Read 30260 times)

Activity: 367
Merit: 250
I'm a miner not a minor.
For the poll...

How about this...

Crypto based informational shows in cartoon format. Sort of like the good old fashioned political satire  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

Equilibrium has been added to GorillaEx in the following markets:

https://gorilla.exchange/market?pair=EQM/MMXIV
https://gorilla.exchange/market?pair=EQM/TEETH
https://gorilla.exchange/market?pair=EQM/BUCKS
https://gorilla.exchange/market?pair=EQM/VARY

Instead of voting, we will be selecting coins with high volume on these four markets to get a permanent BTC market on GorillaEx. For now, all coins will be starting on these four markets until they prove they have interest on our sites

Thanks guys

Equilibrium has just been added to
GorillaStake Cloud Staking

For any issues related to either service, please visit us here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gorillabucks-custom-multipool-live-social-media-network-1059159
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
just bought some. been reading through thread this looks good
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Things are going well today. Will hang out in trollboxes for a while longer.
Hanging out in C-Cex trollbox today.
Activity: 469
great coin ive bought awaiting what this brings. even shitcoins have higher caps than this. 50kcoming
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
A Miner and Advocate for other Miners.
I like the coin’s premise.  I also like how active the developer is.  Coin looks pretty cool.  I bought some.  Can’t wait to see where this goes...    Cool
when will another interview come out do make a appearance on the trollbox on exchanges
I am in the Yobit trollbox right now Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
when will another interview come out do make a appearance on the trollbox on exchanges
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Submitted my vote, I'm looking forward to this?

With regards to the tv, do you need to think about licencing at all? Or is a simple credit enough?
Looking for ideas on programming the E.Q.T.V. network.  Poll posted and if you have any other ideas just post on the thread. Thanks.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
happy you are still here dev
Activity: 247
Unfortunately it happens everywhere
If anyone sees a shill or pro fudder posting on the thread please report them to the Bitcointalk moderator. We would like to keep a civil and professional tone here on the thread. I have messaged the Bitcointalk dev for permission to self moderate the thread.
Now Eqmdev you know, their just fudding for cheap coins right? Dirty trader tactics Cheesy
Yes. I am quite aware of what they are trying to do. They can do it somewhere else.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
dont play with my coins haha
i dont like it 
Activity: 53
If anyone sees a shill or pro fudder posting on the thread please report them to the Bitcointalk moderator. We would like to keep a civil and professional tone here on the thread. I have messaged the Bitcointalk dev for permission to self moderate the thread.
Now Eqmdev you know, their just fudding for cheap coins right? Dirty trader tactics Cheesy
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
If you are here just to criticize please go find another coin. We keep in contact with the community and have plenty of developments coming. Fudders and shills will be reported to the Bitcointalk moderator.

So, to the news.
Sorry we did not release an upgraded wallet with new art. That will be released on the 10th with the Equinode release. The wallet will look a lot like the beta with different colors and bugs fixed in the graphics.
Equinodes will require 25k coins.
New wallet will be a manditory update with a hard fork so when the wallet comes out upgrade asap. Make sure you always have a backup copy of your wallet.dat file.

I will go to the trollboxes today and let everyone know what is coming in the case that they don't read the thread.

Thanks for the update Smiley
If you are here just to criticize please go find another coin. We keep in contact with the community and have plenty of developments coming. Fudders and shills will be reported to the Bitcointalk moderator.

So, to the news.
Sorry we did not release an upgraded wallet with new art. That will be released on the 10th with the Equinode release. The wallet will look a lot like the beta with different colors and bugs fixed in the graphics.
Equinodes will require 25k coins.
New wallet will be a manditory update with a hard fork so when the wallet comes out upgrade asap. Make sure you always have a backup copy of your wallet.dat file.

I will go to the trollboxes today and let everyone know what is coming in the case that they don't read the thread.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Not a Doctor
verry activ DEV lol  Grin

This is long dead the moment the ANN was created. Delete your wallet dat and move on!  XBS is a better coin to be in now
Pages:
Jump to: