Pages:
Author

Topic: Equilibrium Now over 10k on exchanges. Equinodes June 10th - page 9. (Read 30260 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Equinodes tomorrow!
Im so excited will be you be making it to the trollbox's this evening/morning? Cool
Activity: 42
Equinodes tomorrow!
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
legendary
Activity: 1568
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
boom eqm on trex
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Yeah, sorry, dev said that E.Q.T.V will be out the next month or earlier.
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
I'm a miner not a minor.
Tomorrow is a great day: equi-nodes, E.Q.T.V channel in-wallet and Bittrex. 100k sat is realistic.

Equinodes tomorrow, Bittrex hopefully, EQTV (streaming) looks like July 4th. Lets not get ahead of ourselves Smiley
Tomorrow is a great day: equi-nodes, E.Q.T.V channel in-wallet and Bittrex. 100k sat is realistic.
legendary
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
your quite useful you know to bump this thread

Someone has to, I didn't say dev ran, I said Dev has been AWOL for 32hrs+ after my "fud", not like the dev who has been consistently pumping the coin in the trollboxes everyday.

I am not an advisor, you call me a fudder so I am not advising obviously I am fudding lol

ok cool now that its been admitted its fud, i have no need to reply

good day
Activity: 54
Merit: 4

Someone has to, I didn't say dev ran, I said Dev has been AWOL for 32hrs+ after my "fud", not like the dev who has been consistently pumping the coin in the trollboxes everyday.

I am not an advisor, you call me a fudder so I am not advising obviously I am fudding lol
legendary
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
legendary
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Nice recovery, flips fudd lasted 10 mins lol

LOL, buy support on Yobit & CCex says it all, DEV why no daily trollbox pump, to build value into your coin you need to keep pumping, PUMP IT HARD!

maybe he died of stress, too many hard questions and fud, 32hrs+ AWOL Cheesy

you never made sense before your not making it now. buy orders were always low yet we rose of it would correct but hope you havent been dumped any coins in yuor buy orders so we can watch us rise to 20k

Your broken English makes no sense, I didn't have any coins to dump if that is what you are talking about.....

When I posted the breaking news about the Mastershitnodes buy support was 4000-6000 ..... not 1500-2500 like it is now

Its obvious dev needs to pump it PUMP IT!

even with you knowing english you dont make sense, people were in profit they sold simples fud away. you say dev needs to pump it yet he is not online to pump t. before you say he ran small fish crypto has seen tech

how can a fool who doesnt understand whats fair and what isnt advise anyone lol

LOL, buy support on Yobit & CCex says it all, DEV why no daily trollbox pump, to build value into your coin you need to keep pumping, PUMP IT HARD!

you never made sense before your not making it now. buy orders were always low yet we rose of it would correct but hope you havent been dumped any coins in yuor buy orders so we can watch us rise to 20k

Your broken English makes no sense, I didn't have any coins to dump if that is what you are talking about.....

When I posted the breaking news about the Mastershitnodes buy support was 4000-6000 ..... not 1500-2500 like it is now

Its obvious dev needs to pump it PUMP IT!
legendary
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Buy cheap EQM under 10k before you 'll hit your head  to te wall.
Activity: 518
dev or you here
or not
good luck  Wink
Activity: 53
are we all good for the 10th
Folks better grab these cheap coins, now... Otherwise the boats leaving 'em behind!
legendary
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
are we all good for the 10th
Activity: 518
come dev pump it to 10 again  Grin
legendary
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
you say 60% to 40% is not fair but if people are helping to secure the network by keeping their coins locked should they really get the same as those who will do nothing than just keep coins in wallet

having it 50:50 would be unfair

your fud is not strong

dev expect lots of fud

Its not fud its BREAKING NEWS, LMAO

sure sure whatever you say i have posted my reply its enough to cancel out your fud and oh look i didn't need any graphics lol

Graphics are there to prove who said 60% and to remind everyone of the first lines of the ANN

you say 60% to 40% is not fair but if people are helping to secure the network by keeping their coins locked should they really get the same as those who will do nothing than just keep coins in wallet

your fud is not strong

It does mean that those users who are already in a position of wealth, and can afford to buy 25k coins then get even richer than the other users who can't afford to run a masternode. More and more control of the currency will shift into the hands of those who already have the most money. It's not fair really.

but that is the bonus of helping out the network now if they got paid the same then that would be unfair as mn do more jobs than those that stake. as far coins going in there hands anyone can buy boat loads on a exchange

Normal stakers do fine at securing many networks, Masternodes are required to host a channel/programme, that you need permission from the EQM Team before you get that channel, in a months time.

Buy those EQM, Lets PUMP it dev PUMP it in every trollbox and ignore hard questions Cheesy

no again mis information to run a channel etc is one of thing the masternodes offer not the only thing and stakers do not guarantee to secure the network

and as far as any questions on the tech its been viewed already so tech is real. come on atleast make the fud creative so its difficult for me to kill it. this isnt even a challenge
Pages:
Jump to: