Pages:
Author

Topic: Equilibrium Now over 10k on exchanges. Equinodes June 10th - page 13. (Read 30260 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
verry activ DEV lol  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
How many coins i will need for EQUI-Node on June 10 ?

its being said 20k i thought it was 15k. still good though
Activity: 601
Merit: 291
How many coins i will need for EQUI-Node on June 10 ?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Great stuff I don't have to pay the 250 EQM I bet thanks to the wallet not being released yesterday.

In all seriousness, why couldn't you stick to the date on your roadmap?
What are you talking about. The roadmap shows Equinodes and wallet release on July 10th. That is 10 days from now.  We released a beta wallet for testing, while running nicely with a small graphic bug people did not like the color and we decided to change the color, logo, and a few other things. We will release that wallet very soon.

Sorry the roadmap says, new advance wallet for 30th may? is this the beta wallet? or am I missing something?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Great stuff I don't have to pay the 250 EQM I bet thanks to the wallet not being released yesterday.

What are you talking about. The roadmap shows Equinodes and wallet release on July 10th. That is 10 days from now.  We released a beta wallet for testing, while running nicely with a small graphic bug people did not like the color and we decided to change the color, logo, and a few other things. We will release that wallet very soon.
Activity: 1022

I upgraded the new wallet and my coin lost... WTF happened?

EDIT:

20:51:17

repairwallet

{
"mismatched spent coins" : 2,
"amount affected by repair" : 4570.79756882
}

There should be no wallet problems. Only wallets currently out are the standard wallet and the windows beta wallet from last week. The new wallets with changed art will be out very soon after we run a few more tests. Smallfish Crypto Report will release an extended interview in the next few days with a lot more info on where the project is heading.
legendary
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
legendary
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
need i say people like the interview look at price
Activity: 798
I upgraded the new wallet and my coin lost... WTF happened?

EDIT:

repairwallet

{
"mismatched spent coins" : 2,
"amount affected by repair" : 4570.79756882
}
legendary
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
there is alot of talk of this coin people say this coin has new tech. can dev tell us i'm not a techy guy so cant read code

dev more info on this and there was talk of a new feature not being in any other coin can you ellaborate

Look at this http://smallfishcrypto.co.uk/?p=260

ok now thats crazy. you never said the in wallet video tv was developed. this is crazy
Activity: 700
there is alot of talk of this coin people say this coin has new tech. can dev tell us i'm not a techy guy so cant read code

dev more info on this and there was talk of a new feature not being in any other coin can you ellaborate

Look at this http://smallfishcrypto.co.uk/?p=260
legendary
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

If you did not get the email, IpoMiner is removing EQM from their pool.  Please withdraw your coins and put them in your wallet. Mining has been over for a while and they need to free up resources.
Smallfish Crypto did a small blog about EQM and a devloper interview is scheduled with InsertNameHere. Watch his blog for those developments.

-In Testing
  The coders are currently building and testing Equinode wallets and results are 100% perfect. Those should be released soon.
  Another giveaway is in the works and will happen this weekend.

I will keep you posted on any other developments as they come.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
are we on for a release today
Activity: 700
I'm very happy to see you, dev.
I'm here. The team has been busy with real life stuff but developments are still moving along.

great looking forward to today.
I'm here. The team has been busy with real life stuff but developments are still moving along.
Activity: 555
The price is going up at Yobit.net. Bought a few. Keeping it in the hope that the price will rise.

can see this rising to 20k+ plus we have yet to exprience the bittrex effect
Pages:
Jump to: