Pages:
Author

Topic: Equilibrium Now over 10k on exchanges. Equinodes June 10th - page 21. (Read 30262 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
It is not the wallet if you are on the most current updated wallet. Wallet should work fine with no added nodes.  It may be your firewall settings if you are not getting a connection.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
TimSweat
Yes, second version I think: 1.1.0.0-g32a928e
Backup your wallet.dat, delete everything but the wallet.dat from the appdata/roaming/equilibrium folder, download new wallet. run the windows Qt. you should sync up very fast.
Sorry, no futher success

Do this , open the roaming folder for EQM coin , move the wallet.dat to your desktop , delete everything else in it , download the new wallet , extract it , then put the wallet.dat back into the folder ,  now open your wallet and let it start up , after a couple minutes it should be sync'd and have a whole lot of connections , This is the way that I did it and it worked just fine for me .

Believe me , this coin wallet and all moves super fast . I love it so far . waiting on my coins to mature so I can hopefully be able to stake if I got enough in there now . but I'm adding to it to beef it up .
Backup your wallet.dat, delete everything but the wallet.dat from the appdata/roaming/equilibrium folder, download new wallet. run the windows Qt. you should sync up very fast.
Sorry, no futher success
Try deleting the whole roaming folder. If you do not have "show hidden files" enabled in folder options you will not get all the files out. make sure you have your wallet.dat backed up.

YoBit updated wallet. You may resume trading.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Sorry, no futher success
If you have updated the wallet in the last 6 to 8 hours you should have zero issues with sync or connections.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
got 14 connections...  Shocked

almost as much as my wallet on the crave network, but of course the masternodes help with the connection count on that one.

Loving staking, 8.6 now. It's like a countdown timer.

Why my wallet don´t stake? Coins almost one day old...
Did you update your wallet today?
I don't know about anyone else , but the updated wallet for me is awesome , 26 connects after a few minutes and it was syncing like a speeding bullet . VERY VERY NICE WORK . I don't think I had a wallet yet that had 26 connections , that's insane . I like it I like it better than any wallet I had yet . That's what I call getting it done right .
We have 2 very competent coders on the team and the ability to call and pay other coders if we need them. We like to get the job done right. Now if yobit would update their wallet we can move along.

Can we try c-cex or bittrex?
We could ask. C-Cex requires a webpage to be listed. The team is working on it and should have one up soon. I don't want to get any other exchanges until we get yobit updated. Don't want to cause problems and confusion.
Why my wallet don´t stake? Coins almost one day old...
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
I don't know about anyone else , but the updated wallet for me is awesome , 26 connects after a few minutes and it was syncing like a speeding bullet . VERY VERY NICE WORK . I don't think I had a wallet yet that had 26 connections , that's insane . I like it I like it better than any wallet I had yet . That's what I call getting it done right .
We have 2 very competent coders on the team and the ability to call and pay other coders if we need them. We like to get the job done right. Now if yobit would update their wallet we can move along.

Can we try c-cex or bittrex?
Activity: 392
TimSweat
Come on yobit. hurry up!   We have several people trying to reach Yobit support to resolve the issue and get trading back open
Hanging out in the YoBit trollbox waiting for support.  If you want to chat feel free to join.
Activity: 247
anyone know if yobit is updated?
Unfortunately not yet. We will let you know as soon as we contact support. I think they are sleeping on their side of the world.

ok thanks, fast dev Grin Grin
Unfortunately not yet. We will let you know as soon as we contact support. I think they are sleeping on their side of the world.
Activity: 247
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Yes the PoS reduces each block.

Thank you for getting back to me so fast.
Pages:
Jump to: