Pages:
Author

Topic: Equilibrium Now over 10k on exchanges. Equinodes June 10th - page 18. (Read 30260 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
OK since it's a beta, here's some things:

the file and settings menus at the top don't work. Color scheme could do with some sorting. Kinda hard to read when some of the buttons are active.
Working on it right now. Any input is welcome.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
OK since it's a beta, here's some things:

the file and settings menus at the top don't work. Color scheme could do with some sorting. Kinda hard to read when some of the buttons are active.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Wallet works for me. I will have to test it out more when I have some spare time.
New Windows wallet is open for beta. Check it out. Link posted on opening page. Tell us what you think.
PoW has ended!!!  Stake your coins! Roadmap soon!
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io
BLOCK 3500! PoW has ended, please withdraw your coins Smiley Thanks to have been mining with us!
Thanks. We just had a very small fork on Suchpool. The issue should be resolved very quickly. PoW is almost over so these issues will not come back again. Coders were on top of the issue very fast and working to get Suchpool fixed.
**edit**  while taking the minute to write this the coders already resolved the issue.  Was on Suchpool's side. I love our team.

great what other features are you working on?
Roadmap is next. Things take time. We will keep you informed of developments. PoW mining almost over.
legendary
Activity: 924
Bitfarms.io
We've had a small fork on SuchPool, we just resynced the daemon and restarted stratums for the last ~40 blocks of PoW. We are re-accounting the few blocks.

Thanks

Edit; In the end about 14 blocks of ours were orphaned. Nothing big.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Thanks. We just had a very small fork on Suchpool. The issue should be resolved very quickly. PoW is almost over so these issues will not come back again. Coders were on top of the issue very fast and working to get Suchpool fixed.
**edit**  while taking the minute to write this the coders already resolved the issue.  Was on Suchpool's side. I love our team.

great what other features are you working on?
Coders have sent the screenshots. Here they are. Roadmap soon.

moon here we come bittrex are you listening?
legendary
Activity: 1073

Those screenshots look really nice!  
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

ok i am sold. i believe you have some good coders

Activity: 182
Last 100 POW blocks.

1 085 000 coins after pow and then 1 coin per block.

Wow, progress for Equilibrium is way better than I initially thought.  Good job devs Smiley.
Thank you.  We are finishing up the roadmap right now. New wallet screenshots coming too.

im in good job dev is there an estimate of how many coins there will be on the market?
Wow, progress for Equilibrium is way better than I initially thought.  Good job devs Smiley.
Thank you.  We are finishing up the roadmap right now. New wallet screenshots coming too.
legendary
Activity: 1073
legendary
Activity: 1162
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
Yes i misspelled the Twitter name. I admit it. Drag me into the streets and beat me with a rubber hose.  Calm down.

if we calmed down your thread wont be at top of the forum so keep such a humor coming up and sit back and relax you launched your coin successfully so far things are smooth and you have Net Hash: 3613.57 TH/s which is less keeping in view the POW phase so promote your coin and let ppl to aware about launch Wink

happy to see progress and many thanks for covering my most of recent looses Wink
Thank you C-Cex for the listing.
Pages:
Jump to: