Pages:
Author

Topic: ★EquiTrader★EQT★🔹POW+POS🔹Monetizing Market Analysis On The Blockchain 📈 - page 11. (Read 126302 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Where is the bottom for this coin? i'm at 80% loss Angry. it should have some support at these lvls.
Activity: 912
Merit: 1021
If you don’t believe, why are you here?
^^^^^^^^^^***^
That’s the old chain.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
EQT started beta-test. Huge pump near
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
If the dev would just release his identity to bittrex and pay the fee eqt could get on bittrex

Or the eqt community can step up and fund the listing, regardless Bittrex listing would make the coin more attractive to investors.

Do developers these days have to reveal their identity to Bittrex in order for their coin to get listed? I missed that if it is the case.

Im pretty sure that is the case, why would an exchange as big as bitrex add some tandon coin with unknown devs?
If the coin tanks hard the blame will fall on bittrex so they would have to sort of all the legal issues much before listing it imo

Sure totally makes sense. I just remember those days where I wished Bittrex was would have been aware of the identity of a developer you know Wink And then they said they are not and nobody can be blamed in the end.
Activity: 21
I'm down 35% since I bought in.
Looking forward to seeing it bounce back when the beta is released.
Just gotta HODL

And now you are down another 40% or so. It always saddens me when people cling to the "HODL" mantra no matter what. It's not wrong to exit a losing position, you can buy back later.

For some reasons, EQT is currently completely ignored by the market. It's now even lower than in May when it was introduced and before the "summer of alts". Not the best time to buy or HODL, it probably needs to go a lot lower till it finds a bottom.

49% now.
Ya, youre right man. To be honest I was brand new to crypto when I bought in and should have waited for it to come down.
Kicking myself I didnt put the money into NEO as it was still 7.50euro at the time.
But here I am, lesson learned.
I'll hold until after the beta anyway. It "should" go up a but by then.
If not, I hope the coins I have from staking will take some of the brunt from the hit
Activity: 54
Just gotta HODL

And now you are down another 40% or so. It always saddens me when people cling to the "HODL" mantra no matter what. It's not wrong to exit a losing position, you can buy back later.

For some reasons, EQT is currently completely ignored by the market. It's now even lower than in May when it was introduced and before the "summer of alts". Not the best time to buy or HODL, it probably needs to go a lot lower till it finds a bottom.
Price is a pity.
Nevertheless I think this one is one of the few legit projects in crypto, so I see the current price as a nice buying opportunity. I doubt that it will go under 3000-4000 sats

honestly, this depends on what BTC does.
Activity: 394
Merit: 117
Just gotta HODL

Price is a pity.
Nevertheless I think this one is one of the few legit projects in crypto, so I see the current price as a nice buying opportunity. I doubt that it will go under 3000-4000 sats
Activity: 307
0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282
Just gotta HODL

Activity: 384
Merit: 107
Hey people lets vote here for equi trader Smiley a decentralised exchange with atomic swaps!
https://feedback.altcoinexchange.com/suggestions/2134/equi-trader-on-altcoinio
Activity: 176
Is here any whitepaper or roadmap? I'm interested in this project.
White paper is coming.
Join telegram for more updates. there is a pinend message with mroe info about the roadmap and the project itself.

https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@Equi_Trader
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
Is here any whitepaper or roadmap? I'm interested in this project.
Activity: 18
Any ETA on the white paper release?

By the way, please make sure to correct anything before it goes public, i've seen many shitty whitepapers being announced these days, the market pumps for a while but as soon as people start to read it they find out the project is nothing but a P&D.

Thank you.
Activity: 912
Merit: 1021
If you don’t believe, why are you here?
(1) 20% coin burn “next week”
(2) unit test almost completed, private alpha evaluation this month
(3) open beta Dec - Jan
(4) PoW block halving ~1st week of Jan
(5) white paper confirmation, release tbd.
(6) full release of social trading platform (my opinion) March - April

My old account has been restored. Nattylitecoin on telegram, Reddit etc. is me as was the account above. OneNattyLitecoin is retired.

Carry on.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
If the dev would just release his identity to bittrex and pay the fee eqt could get on bittrex

Or the eqt community can step up and fund the listing, regardless Bittrex listing would make the coin more attractive to investors.

Do developers these days have to reveal their identity to Bittrex in order for their coin to get listed? I missed that if it is the case.

Im pretty sure that is the case, why would an exchange as big as bitrex add some tandon coin with unknown devs?
If the coin tanks hard the blame will fall on bittrex so they would have to sort of all the legal issues much before listing it imo

The owner of the platform is a known, so we dont have that problem.
Activity: 308

Activity: 54
Let's wait for the product to be finished. after that we can try to get listed on bittrex.

Activity: 34
Hi Guys!

I stake for 10 days continuously, but still received no coins! Of course Wallet is encrypted and unlocked!

Is it normal?  Huh

Thx

Look at minting tab of your wallet and look at the percentage to have a stake for example in a week...wait and you will receive. Your stake must be green in the wallet for being mature for stake.

Ok, my Minting Tab Transaction is Green! I`m wait! 12 days now! ;-)
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
I still have some old EQT stuck in suprnova.And i think the manual swap is over but they still keep my coin.What should i do to get it back?
contact ohforf here on bitcointalk thread
It was because of suprnova didn't pay me.I cant find the payout button on the pool.It been about 3 months since then.I mail support several times, i tweeted them but not a reply.
I thought they need time for manual swap my coins to new algo but now the manual swap period is over. Please show me what to do

Don't ever use suprnova. They closed withdrawals on the first couple hours of ZEC mining to help hyper inflate the price and dump their coins before everyone else. 
I dont think Bittrex lists coins without an evaluation of the code and devs.
also, the dev does not need to show up, Equitrader already has a public owner
Pages:
Jump to: