Pages:
Author

Topic: ★EquiTrader★EQT★🔹POW+POS🔹Monetizing Market Analysis On The Blockchain 📈 - page 14. (Read 126302 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I've already seen some similar ICO, why are you different?
Activity: 112
When is the coin burn?
No clear date was given, but it will most likely be after the fork (15-16th November).
I believe it is just a marketing move, because people would most likely ignore it if it was done before the fork.
Anyway, just wait and see a date will probably come up soon.

Very good project with solid products but marketing...Sad
Activity: 57
To any newcomers, you can join the telegram group aswell to ask stuff around.

I believe this is  the correct link

https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@Equi_Trader

Thanks. Ill join it.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
When is the coin burn?
No clear date was given, but it will most likely be after the fork (15-16th November).
I believe it is just a marketing move, because people would most likely ignore it if it was done before the fork.
Anyway, just wait and see a date will probably come up soon.
Activity: 356
Merit: 335
If you don’t believe, why are you here?
probably around 15. November.

Some folks had argued to do the burn after the 2x fork, but never really got a clear answer on why it would make any difference. Does anyone have a strong opinion on this? I do not.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
probably around 15. November.
Activity: 17
Thank you for doing this ox!
No problem at all!
I like it and it is of my own interest aswell to keep everyone informed about the project.

Grin
Activity: 356
Merit: 335
If you don’t believe, why are you here?
I am posting an update from Alvin Lee @onemanatatime from EquiTrader telegram group.

It was on 2nd of November, I will try to keep this thread updated with info from there for newcomers.

https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@Equi_Trader

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

We just added bittrex markets

We are about to finish the first implementation showing Bittrex Balances ( we might add a PIE Chart or something like that, it's yet being tested )

We fixed most of the mobile issues we had and improve many layouts and small details. Changed how the Settings page looks like so it's easier to scroll down and also made it easier to deal w on mobile
 We have worked hard on the copy / follow backend logic and automated tests, started by doing copy function for 1Broker because it was the easiest one to create following function ( because position sizes doesn't change, the positions are either open or closed ) but once it's finished it will be easier to implement for other margin position exchanges.

also starting to think how we will make copy for TREX, hopefully before we have to invent some sort of "exchange copy" they will implement margin because margin seems to make more sense for copying functions, but anyway we will definitely have something like "notifications" for exchange changes and maybe we could even invent a way of copying "exchange balances" proportionally or something.. It's something we have to think more, for sure.

We also had a meeting with a sysadmin regarding a really secure environment and professional deployment pipeline and things seems to be going in a good direction, we will meet again next monday.

We started creating the interface for follow user, copy users see list of followers and who you follow, we still trying out designs, but things are starting to work and get together

We simplified and improved the profile settings page.
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
im waiting to hear any news of the product. Cheesy its been a long time haha. even a screenshot or something would be great
im sure alvin is an honest chap but just cant tell with crypto whats going on unless you see sometime real innit...
you should join Telegram, Alvin has posted screenshots and updates there mroe than once

They should post and be more active here. If someone were to judge this project solely on this ANN thread it comes off pretty sloppy.
im waiting to hear any news of the product. Cheesy its been a long time haha. even a screenshot or something would be great
im sure alvin is an honest chap but just cant tell with crypto whats going on unless you see sometime real innit...
you should join Telegram, Alvin has posted screenshots and updates there mroe than once
Activity: 84
Pool Equitrade

Fee 2%
No registration
Auto payments 30 min

http://TimeTeh.com/
Activity: 34
Hi Guys!

I bought EQT yesterday and wanted to stake in the wallet but
"no suitable inputs were found"!
Wallet is unlocked and Blockchain synchronized!
On page 45 the problem is listed but no clear solution!

Does anyone know what?

Your coins need 36hrs to mature if i am right...after that restart your wallet..i needed 6 days before my first reward came in.

Thx a lot!  :-)

I`m ready to stake ;-)
Activity: 434
I love this Game!
Hi Guys!

Does anyone know what?

Your coins need 36hrs to mature if i am right...after that restart your wallet..i needed 6 days before my first reward came in.
Activity: 34
Hi Guys!

Does anyone know what?
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
BlockMunch.CLUB has added Equitrade to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!

Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

Example Config is Below for Equitrade Pay:
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3533 -u EZPXhRFtjbhtrKw2fHPK24pdyutqDADax4 -p c=EQT 

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3533 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC 

Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/EQT

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/site/peers?id=1726

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

I downloaded equitrader-win.zip  however Windows Defender detect that it have a serious virus/trojan in it.

Any clarifications?
that is normal as it is a standard qt wallet. No problems will com from that
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
just want to know if any photos or LinkedIn profile for every team member?

I think you can find alvin on twitter not sure if he is got a linked in profile. Hes also on telegram if you are interested in following this coins news

Staking is profitable but you gotta run it on a VPS just use a cheap one that has 1 gb ram should do the trick
I'm staking without VPS. Any advantage of using VPS?
Activity: 434
I love this Game!
I downloaded equitrader-win.zip  however Windows Defender detect that it have a serious virus/trojan in it.

Any clarifications?

Should be no problem if downloaded it from the offical http://www.equitrader.co/ site..I had many issues with wallets in general and windows defender/Antivirus...
Pages:
Jump to: