Pages:
Author

Topic: ★EquiTrader★EQT★🔹POW+POS🔹Monetizing Market Analysis On The Blockchain 📈 - page 13. (Read 126302 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I've sent few coins to Cryptopia, but i've forgot to add a fee, what will happen with this transaction?  Shocked

The miner will visit you at home and ask for a cash reimbursement. Wink
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
WTF just happened to EQT? when is the exact burn date? it seems market doesn't care about it.
Activity: 14
I've sent few coins to Cryptopia, but i've forgot to add a fee, what will happen with this transaction?  Shocked
Activity: 176
I still have some old EQT stuck in suprnova.And i think the manual swap is over but they still keep my coin.What should i do to get it back?
contact ohforf here on bitcointalk thread
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
we are legion
Guys, we need to be far more active on Reddit. /R/CryptoMarkets and /R/Cryptocurrency are the two biggest subreddits. Be sure to inform people.

Yes , we would be doing that . We are improving on our social media presence and learning about reddit too . 
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
Guys, we need to be far more active on Reddit. /R/CryptoMarkets and /R/Cryptocurrency are the two biggest subreddits. Be sure to inform people.
Activity: 23
4 top reasons to invest in this coin longterm

20% Coin burn mid November ✅
Alpha release November ✅
Only 5M MCAP ✅
30% POS ✅

Activity: 47
The team is fantastic! I trust these guys)
Activity: 356
Merit: 335
If you don’t believe, why are you here?
Could someone explain how the EQT coin/token will be used in the coming aluna.social platform?

As I understand, there will be an exchange in Aluna right? Will EQT token be one of the trading pair or can we earn any dividends from it? That part is still a bit unclear to me, after reading through the posts over here

I don’t believe it has been 100% decided, but there have been some good ideas tossed around. Concepts as simple as eqt is a “share” of Aluna to eqt will be “fuel” for shadow trades. I think this is why the white paper is tbd, build the token around the platform rather than vice versa maybe.  The only thing that’s for certain is that the success of eqt will be linked to the success of the platform.  Also, the fundamentals of the token are really good.

As for other markets, I seem to remember seeing precious metals and FOREX screen captures.
Activity: 224
Could someone explain how the EQT coin/token will be used in the coming aluna.social platform?

As I understand, there will be an exchange in Aluna right? Will EQT token be one of the trading pair or can we earn any dividends from it? That part is still a bit unclear to me, after reading through the posts over here
You can sign up for open beta at

Aluna.Social

Thank you for the link, signed up and waiting for more news!

Also another quick qn, ideally can we expect aluna platform to support research and analysis for not only crypto but also stocks markets, futures etc?
I dont know if Alvin Lee @onemanatatime, the owner of the project is interested in stocks but anyone can post anything in the coming news platform
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
You can sign up for open beta at

Aluna.Social

Thank you for the link, signed up and waiting for more news!

Also another quick qn, ideally can we expect aluna platform to support research and analysis for not only crypto but also stocks markets, futures etc?
Activity: 308
(1) 20% coin burn “next week”
(2) unit test almost completed, private alpha evaluation this month
(3) open beta Dec - Jan
(4) PoW block halving ~1st week of Jan
(5) white paper confirmation, release tbd.
(6) full release of social trading platform (my opinion) March - April

Great news, looking forward to this.

How can one get into the beta? Is there any sign up? A few pictures of the interface would be very welcome

Coin burn would be awesome time for obvious reasons haha. BTW is this a regular coin burn or a one off burn of unused tokens?

the coin burn is not regular, just a one case event.

I dont think there is a sign up for the open alpha yet.

You sound like you had too much alcohol or drugs.

I like the route you guys are taking because you create some scarcity for the coin. It's a good sign to investors!
I've already seen some similar ICO, why are you different?
What is the ICO so I can compare both?
(3) open beta Dec - Jan

How can one get into the beta? Is there any sign up? A few pictures of the interface would be very welcome

Coin burn would be awesome time for obvious reasons haha. BTW is this a regular coin burn or a one off burn of unused tokens?

the coin burn is not regular, just a one case event.

I dont think there is a sign up for the open alpha yet.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
(3) open beta Dec - Jan

(3) open beta Dec - Jan
Activity: 44
How is everything going here?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
when i look this project thread i know if this project ever get good market and cannot scam, but when i have spirit to join this project i look the date and this project has launching last time
Pages:
Jump to: