Pages:
Author

Topic: ★EquiTrader★EQT★🔹POW+POS🔹Monetizing Market Analysis On The Blockchain 📈 - page 42. (Read 126350 times)

Activity: 489
Merit: 253
Um, i still have 0/10 deposit confirmations on coinexchange, what happens if until 20 aug it won't reach the 10 confirmations?or it doesn't affect the deposit, as coinexchange issues the IOU to me, over my deposited EQT even after the swap?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
What do I need to do on the 20th if I do not have time to remove all the coins from cryptopia? I have limited limits on the withdraw...
Activity: 21
Merit: 1
Mine are just sitting on coin exchange and always have been. So i dont have to do anything right?
Activity: 154
Merit: 101

Did you update your wallet between 7 August and now? Could be a softfork thing.

I can't find any update button on the wallet so i just let it run. However i tried to send 1 eqt on my coinexchange address 2 days ago as a test and it was credited. I was readying to send the rest of the coins after the test but the wallet was no longer synchronize. It was stuck since then.  I also cant find the the 1 eqt transaction on the block explorer.
Activity: 356
Merit: 335
If you don’t believe, why are you here?
My wallet is stuck at block 18728 with 6 active connections and wont synchronize. It was working fine about 2 days ago. Is anyone having the same problem?

Did you update your wallet between 7 August and now? Could be a softfork thing.
Activity: 154
Merit: 101
My wallet is stuck at block 18728 with 6 active connections and wont synchronize. It was working fine about 2 days ago. Is anyone having the same problem?
Activity: 394
Merit: 117
So after 20th August there is again only one market with coinexchange? Or will it possible to trade new tokens on cryptopia?
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
After i send the coins on coinexchange.io and the swap happens, can i send my EQT back to my address? or do i have to create a new desktop wallet.dat with new addresses?

Probably you have to wait for a new wallet due to new blockchain
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Patience is the key to success
Will it be an automatic process or do I need to do something on coinexchange?

the process will be automatic of course, just keep them in coinexchange wallet and wait for the swap
Activity: 489
Merit: 253
After i send the coins on coinexchange.io and the swap happens, can i send my EQT back to my address? or do i have to create a new desktop wallet.dat with new addresses?

Activity: 392
will there be a wallet for ubuntu vps + a guide to compile?
plssss
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Will it be an automatic process or do I need to do something on coinexchange?
Activity: 406
no problem Smiley
be a shame for a solid project to accidentally hurt there investors
glgl
Activity: 327
we are legion
I think sending a courtesy tweet from the @equi_trader account about the coin swap is a must.

not a super active twitter but it just takes a second

Thank you for the suggestion .
We are very busy these days so we can forget small details .
Thank you for reminding .
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
What about coins held in wallets. Should they be sent to coinexchange too?

Yes you need to change Old EQT coins with new EQT coins which would happen on coinexchange on 20th August .

Would the swap happen automatically as long as my EQT coins are on coinexchange or do I have to do something in addition to just moving them to my wallet there?
Activity: 406
I think sending a courtesy tweet from the @equi_trader account about the coin swap is a must.

not a super active twitter but it just takes a second
we are legion
False Positive : QT-Wallet

Q: My antivirus flags the Windows binary as malware.
A: That's a known false positive. More information here.

Someone has been embedding the miner into trojans that were then used for botnet mining, and for this reason miners are now often recognized as threats by some antivirus software. Needless to say, as long as you got the binary from a reliable source you need not worry. Some relevant forum posts

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1340853
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1304555
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1547345

Please read this regarding QT-Wallet false positive .
we are legion
What about coins held in wallets. Should they be sent to coinexchange too?

Yes you need to change Old EQT coins with new EQT coins which would happen on coinexchange on 20th August .
we are legion
Do you mean the new chain will have a "maximum" of 10 million? ... I take it Cryptopia doesn't want to participate in the swap?

10 million is the minimum supply . After swaps done by coinexchange and manual swaps are completed we would burn the extra supply which has not been claimed out of 10 Million coins after the close of manual swap window .
Please move your coins from wallets and other exchanges to coinexchange for swaps .

What if (my) coins are staying in Cryptopia? They support the swap? Cannot expect everyone reacting this quickly..

You need to move your coins to coinexchange for swaps .
we are legion
False Positive : QT-Wallet

Q: My antivirus flags the Windows binary as malware.
A: That's a known false positive. More information here.

Someone has been embedding the miner into trojans that were then used for botnet mining, and for this reason miners are now often recognized as threats by some antivirus software. Needless to say, as long as you got the binary from a reliable source you need not worry. Some relevant forum posts

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1340853
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1304555
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1547345
Pages:
Jump to: