Pages:
Author

Topic: ★EquiTrader★EQT★🔹POW+POS🔹Monetizing Market Analysis On The Blockchain 📈 - page 40. (Read 126350 times)

Activity: 640
Merit: 500
interested to BUY CASASCIUS

i want to send my coins to coinechange for swap on 20th .
my wallet it's stucked at 18728 block, client version v1.0.0.0-g9cffb23-beta , i have to actualize list of nodes , or download a new version of wallet, or what? thanks
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
EquiTrader will shift from Proof-Of-Work to Proof-Of-Stake + Proof-Of-Work Algorithm .

Details :

Algorithm Type :-  POW + POS
Hashing Algorithm :- X11
Block Time :- 120 Secs
Block Reward ( POW ) :- 20
Block Reward Halving Rate :- 50,000 Blocks
PoS Interest per year :- 30%
Minimum Stake Age :- 1 Day
Maximum Stake Age :- 30 Days
Block Size :- 8 MB

This is how many blocks will be generated per day :- 720
The block reward will cut in half every 2.28 months.

A swap will need to be done. More info will be shared soon.

The whole interest rate thing might have something to do with it too Smiley
Activity: 125
Price just got destroyed, what happened, was it artificial then and just due to no one being able to withdraw?
it is not clear, it seems excitement about the swap. after the 20th of August, when the coin is X11, many people will regret having sold now. imho
Activity: 21
Merit: 1
Price just got destroyed, what happened, was it artificial then and just due to no one being able to withdraw?
Activity: 27
how's it going? cryptopia fixed ?

Yes, at least it was this morning  Smiley
Activity: 125
how's it going? cryptopia fixed ?
Activity: 18
Also keep in mind that if you have more to withdrawal than will be possible by the 20th due to verification restrictions, you should create a support ticket asap and they can expedite acceptance.
Activity: 3
Cryptopia withdraws working now Smiley
Activity: 27
Activity: 3
I received this back from Cryptopia support:

Sender: fairlady8/17/2017 8:19:38 PM

Hi booker,

The wallet team are looking into this and the EQT wallet should be back up and running today once the team is back in the office.

Sorry for the delay and any inconvenience this may have caused.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.
I will close this ticket.

Thanks

fairlady

The Cryptopia Team
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
you still have 2-3 days to move your coins to coinexchange for the swap, should be enough time

I still think 7 days wasn't enough time to get everyone on board but here we are
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
I sent message to Cryptopia team, but I havent received an answear. Is it a real problem if we dont withdraw EQT ?
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
Can't withdraw from Cryptopia.  No notice was given that this was going to happen.  Now I am really starting to regret investing in this project.   Angry Angry Angry

The operator Jerry on Cyptopia has said that the wallet daemon has crashed, it's currently under maintenance, and should be up shortly according to a screen shot of a support ticket reply posted on telegram.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Can't withdraw from Cryptopia.  No notice was given that this was going to happen.  Now I am really starting to regret investing in this project.   Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 10
I withdrew yesterday and my transfer was completed. EQT is surely a winner in long term.
Its not even in top 200 mcap yet. Just waiting for their product release  Cool
Activity: 36
I am guessing this is the same error everyone is running into with Cryptopia:

Unfortunately we are unable to process your transfer at this time.

Reason: EQT is undergoing a coinswap on the 20th August, please close all open orders and withdraw before this date, More Info: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20845999

I don't forsee this being resolved within the next 3 days. What are the steps we should do to prepare for a manual coin exchange if Cryptopia ceases transfers or outright destroys the remaining coins?

Same for me. Good Question....
Activity: 1
I am guessing this is the same error everyone is running into with Cryptopia:

Unfortunately we are unable to process your transfer at this time.

Reason: EQT is undergoing a coinswap on the 20th August, please close all open orders and withdraw before this date, More Info: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20845999

I don't forsee this being resolved within the next 3 days. What are the steps we should do to prepare for a manual coin exchange if Cryptopia ceases transfers or outright destroys the remaining coins?
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
when is algo switch happening?
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
At least you arent dealing with Liqui.io...they flat out locked my account, my 2FA no longer works, support is non-existent. Its straight up theft.
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
Yes you can withdraw from cyptopia to coinexchange. It's been said multiple times on multiple platforms.

not anymore, Cryptopia doesnt let you do it, so you cant sell, you cant hold and you can't withdraw neither? W T F?

dev please fix it.

Put in your support ticket and take a screen shot with the date and time for good measure. Topia never said they would shut down the wallet, just to withdraw before the 20th.
Pages:
Jump to: