Author

Topic: error - page 105. (Read 360500 times)

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
January 14, 2014, 09:07:42 AM
4 days to decrease the diff with this hashrate. And the multipool will kill it again... The big ones always wins from the smaller ones. Let's change this. Go mine this coin!

We don't mine on principle, we mine on profitability.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 14, 2014, 08:32:31 AM
4 days to decrease the diff with this hashrate. And the multipool will kill it again... The big ones always wins from the smaller ones. Let's change this. Go mine this coin!
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
January 14, 2014, 08:24:26 AM
Difficulting is about to drop!!!
Join the first NORTH AMERICAN pool!!!

rpc.cryptotycoons.com

Please sign up and give it a try!!
Fees .5%
withdrawal fees are 0.0001 RPC

Just upgraded to  Guarantee Bandwidth for 3Ths constantly
And implemented DDOS protection!

If you appreciate the effort feel free to donate via mining in the pool or at:
REdU5PFpQvDV3VKCCGzwxhXcNhaf561kzJ

Show some love to the North American Pool!

This pool has been running since the coin launch with a steady userbase and almost no down time at all! Come check it out! =)
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
January 14, 2014, 07:15:03 AM
The BTC-e trollbox is lighting up with Ron Paul Coin references Smiley

http://trollboxarchive.com/search.php

Bluebird392 2014-01-13 10:46:26 Just bought 12 Ron Paul Coins.... I'm pretty sure they're gonna pass LTC for good this next time.
Rjackson 2014-01-13 04:22:39 nomaankhan90, RonPaulCoin ..it hasn't hit the mainstream news yet. When it does, and they ask Ron Paul about it on air, it should skyrocket. It's already the price of litecoin.
Cazper 2014-01-13 03:26:41 anybody klnow where they are trading ron paul coin yet?
Zarafawn 2014-01-11 21:05:39 did i read that right ron paul coin going for 20 dollars
RoninISC 2014-01-11 05:36:38 omg aliens just kidnapped ron paul and turned him into a supermutant who will take over the us and decree btc the coin of the land! buy btc!
dawnpatro 2014-01-11 05:15:40 bernanke checks under his bed for ron paul before he goes to sleep
Stephen 2014-01-11 02:27:30 i started following ron paul on tw, that dood rocks   
Privilege 2014-01-11 02:26:31 Ron Paul 2016 will be accepting bitcoins as campaign donations, the rapture is coming my friends!
Money001 2014-01-11 00:22:14 We need to add the ROn Paul Coin.
Easypeasy 2014-01-10 22:56:37   zwiggelbig, Ron Paul supporters are huge
Daydreamtrader 2014-01-07 20:13:14 ron paul coin is just unstoppable!
Rjackson 2014-01-07 18:26:15 maxcan Yep, never underestimate Ron Paul fans fundraising ability.

there was too many to list. search for "Ron Paul" in the link above and you can read them all. you can also hover the mouse and see how much money the person saying the thing has in their btc-e account.
Activity: 28
January 14, 2014, 04:44:55 AM
http://rpc.pooljunkie.nl is running smooth and problem free.

Who wants to give some hash love to the network?
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
January 14, 2014, 04:09:57 AM
It doesn't say for a couple of dayz. Just for a while Smiley
Activity: 210
Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com
January 14, 2014, 03:59:37 AM
We've been compromised. We're looking into the issue and have turned off services for the time being. The vast majority of balances should be safe, but we'll be offline for awhile.

We'll be down for an unforeseen amount of time. There has been a serious security issue that we must figure out and fix. Payouts/Mining will be halted for at least a couple of days.

www.netcodepool.org
January 14, 2014, 01:06:08 AM
I think the people who have a position and are holding are the only ones left. Safe to say? There's a lot of support at .021. If the client is updated within the next for days, this coin is looking good.

I sold 10% of my coins at 0.06 - I'm not selling at the current prices, for sure.
once the new client comes out, I feel like I'll be able to hold long term, acquiring more and not selling along the way. Until then just trying to keep support up by buying when big rigs from low diff foolishly sell theirs at such cheeeeeeeeeap prices. Looks like this time we have pretty much shaken them off settling at 0.021 ish.
Activity: 22
January 14, 2014, 01:04:40 AM
"One of the most outspoken critics of the Federal Reserve Bank now has his face on a virtual coin. The RonPaulCoin was created on Dec. 29; its supply is limited to one-tenth of the total coin supply of Bitcoin. According to its creator, the coin volume was limited to mimic the scarcity of gold, one of Ron Paul's other favorite topics. Perfect."

So when asked why our coin has the liberty bell and not Ron Paul's face on it...we can just say, "for right now we are only showing the tales side, because we are awaiting approval from Ron Paul. So, our coin is the only one with a heads and a tales." *takes bow.

I really like the design of the head's side. I would only suggest that maybe we can enhance the color to look more like shimmering gold. Everything else is great! That is an excellent picture of Ron Paul. The way he looks happy, confident, and...well, like the decent person that he is...its a good representation of what its like to live with the principles of Liberty.

Anyone agree, disagree?

Couldn't agree more, nicely said and I like the heads tails idea!
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
January 14, 2014, 12:45:53 AM
I think the people who have a position and are holding are the only ones left. Safe to say? There's a lot of support at .021. If the client is updated within the next for days, this coin is looking good.

I sold 10% of my coins at 0.06 - I'm not selling at the current prices, for sure.
January 14, 2014, 12:43:27 AM
Activity: 23
January 13, 2014, 10:35:16 PM
what is going on with rpc.netcodepool.org ? I'm getting a mainpage and no RPC?
January 13, 2014, 10:23:52 PM
Haha yeah I noticed it too.  I don't know about how close of a copy it is. Not nearly as many coins will be created as RPC and those that are will be minted at a much slower rate as well.

I do like these newer 'expensive' alts…and I do enjoy diversifying my portfolio.

http://www.comedycentral.com/video-clips/tw2ltp/chappelle-s-show-wu-tang-financial

I know I've mentioned it a few times now, but I think GRAIN is a much better choice for a practical currency than most (if you're looking for a coin like DOGE with a high amount of coin created) so I'm buying GRA as well.

DIVERSIFY!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
January 13, 2014, 10:18:29 PM
RonPaulCoin has been added to www.megamultipool.com!

1% Fee | PROP | Auto payout each minute!
go away with your bloodsucking multipool. these kind of pools are the disease we are trying to fight against.

Multipools are always a problem for coins with PoW architecture.  If this bothers you, you may want to consider diversifying your holdings into coin with a PoS architecture.  Grain (GRA) recently had its IPO on Coinedup.   Its currently cheap after its initial buy; because it pays interest on coin held, there is an incentive against dumping on an exchange.  Might be worth looking into.

I agree.  Make a better designed coin to protect against hash rate changes.    Look into PoS coins.  OpenSoureCoin is a good start if you want to stay with the SHA256.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
January 13, 2014, 09:44:19 PM
i just notice we have a close copy cat coin to rpc is called ETOKEN, but anyways lets keep hashing
Network Info
Difficulty   78.27411168
Est Next Difficulty   16.53259199 (Change in 630 Blocks)

January 13, 2014, 09:21:41 PM

go away with your bloodsucking multipool. these kind of pools are the disease we are trying to fight against.

Multipools are always a problem for coins with PoW architecture.  If this bothers you, you may want to consider diversifying your holdings into coin with a PoS architecture.  Grain (GRA) recently had its IPO on Coinedup.   Its currently cheap after its initial buy; because it pays interest on coin held, there is an incentive against dumping on an exchange.  Might be worth looking into.
Activity: 23
January 13, 2014, 08:20:02 PM
+1 Smiley
January 13, 2014, 07:50:15 PM
"One of the most outspoken critics of the Federal Reserve Bank now has his face on a virtual coin. The RonPaulCoin was created on Dec. 29; its supply is limited to one-tenth of the total coin supply of Bitcoin. According to its creator, the coin volume was limited to mimic the scarcity of gold, one of Ron Paul's other favorite topics. Perfect."

So when asked why our coin has the liberty bell and not Ron Paul's face on it...we can just say, "for right now we are only showing the tales side, because we are awaiting approval from Ron Paul. So, our coin is the only one with a heads and a tales." *takes bow.

I really like the design of the head's side. I would only suggest that maybe we can enhance the color to look more like shimmering gold. Everything else is great! That is an excellent picture of Ron Paul. The way he looks happy, confident, and...well, like the decent person that he is...its a good representation of what its like to live with the principles of Liberty.

Anyone agree, disagree?

Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
January 13, 2014, 07:06:48 PM

Coin killer!

This coin is for people how actually care about something.

Coin killer idd... Many miners when diff low > will set very high diff with next change. When that happens, miners move out and will take ages to get diff down again.. just to spike again within a couple of hours when diff goes lower once more.

Activity: 126
January 13, 2014, 03:52:12 PM

Coin killer!

This coin is for people how actually care about something.
Jump to: