Pages:
Author

Topic: error - page 101. (Read 360500 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 100
January 15, 2014, 04:18:24 PM
Just PMed the creator of RPC with this:

---------
I've supported RPC since near the beginning, buying 20 RPC or so at the marked up miners' prices at 0.045. And then, during the spike to 0.07, I bought at 0.05---pretty much 4+ bitcoins worth.

And now, Kanye coin and Norris coin have been made known to organizations surrounding those people, and both have initiated legal shit (Kanye to the point of suing, the headline as of today). If this coin dies, I really don't feel like losing all my bitcoins. I wish there was some way to get these coins back ... particularly if Ron Paul doesn't even endorse this damn coin.

Is there anything that will save this coin? Are the to-be-updated programming elements very near completion? Will this in any way correspond to making the coin known directly to Ron Paul? Is there a higher chance he will accept it, considering he is a struggling political figure solely much more so than either Kanye or Norris? It's not like he hasn't gone after people in the past, though.

I heard from #ronpaulcoin in IRC that this coin is going onto Cryptsy in two days, supposedly. (They heard it from a #cryptsy IRC channel.) I'm just about down to 2 BTC at the current going rate, compared to my 6+ bitcoins I originally had. Given my knowledge of the uncertainty of the future of this coin, as soon as I see any decent increase in price on Cryptsy (or elsewhere), I'm getting the hell out.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 15, 2014, 04:16:30 PM
I'm just going to forget about it. I'm going to buy 0.5 more btc with USD now, maybe put it into another coin. Maybe even satoshi dice it at this rate, with the knowledge of feeling the loss of immense amount of money already sustained within my being. I even had 15btc worth of dogecoin at one point, sustained throughout Christmas day even, but didn't sell, and now I am approaching 2btc in this coin. Nothing is worse than this.
I think we are all going through this. At least I am. One thing that keeps me going is: we haven't lost money until we sell. Until then, we are holding positions that can (and may be likely to) increase. Its kind of hard for it to increase though when you've got a bunch of people just mine dumping, instead of a community gathered around all operating in the investment's best interest. It is actually reassuring though, that I don't suffer alone when the price goes down like this.

At least with the dip in the last three days I've successfully turned 17 RPC into 21.75
Activity: 2
January 15, 2014, 04:13:04 PM
I'm just going to forget about it. I'm going to buy 0.5 more btc with USD now, maybe put it into another coin. Maybe even satoshi dice it at this rate, with the knowledge of feeling the loss of immense amount of money already sustained within my being. I even had 15btc worth of dogecoin at one point, sustained throughout Christmas day even, but didn't sell, and now I am approaching 2btc in this coin. Nothing is worse than this.
I think we are all going through this. At least I am. One thing that keeps me going is: we haven't lost money until we sell. Until then, we are holding positions that can (and may be likely to) increase. Its kind of hard for it to increase though when you've got a bunch of people just mine dumping, instead of a community gathered around all operating in the investment's best interest. It is actually reassuring though, that I don't suffer alone when the price goes down like this.
Activity: 224
Merit: 250
January 15, 2014, 03:56:02 PM
it´s time to get fixed the retarget problem
but they must do it fast, because my friend who believe to RPC glory decide to sell it..RPC loosing people every day...
January 15, 2014, 03:53:19 PM
As I stated before this coin can never have value without Ron Paul's endorsement. All you are doing is profiting from his name without his consent.
How dare you sir!
http://ronpaulcoin.cryptotycoons.com/RPCForum/index.php?topic=59.0
Activity: 42
January 15, 2014, 03:34:24 PM
0.0155......buy much?

Just put my 0.5 new btc into 42 and immediately it drops down. Somebody end my life.

This always happens to me, I invest in another coin and it dies like a day later. I invested in RPC at .022 Sad
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
January 15, 2014, 03:32:25 PM

Difficulting is about to drop!!!
Join the first NORTH AMERICAN pool!!!

rpc.cryptotycoons.com

Please sign up and give it a try!!
Fees .5%
withdrawal fees are 0.0001 RPC

Just upgraded to  Guarantee Bandwidth for 3Ths constantly
And implemented DDOS protection!

If you appreciate the effort feel free to donate via mining in the pool or at:
REdU5PFpQvDV3VKCCGzwxhXcNhaf561kzJ

Show some love to the North American Pool!

This pool has been running since the coin launch with a steady user base and almost no down time at all! Come check it out! =)
January 15, 2014, 03:20:51 PM
0.0155......buy much?

Just put my 0.5 new btc into 42 and immediately it drops down. Somebody end my life.
zvs
legendary
Activity: 1680
https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com
legendary
Activity: 868
January 15, 2014, 02:38:15 PM
The same above applies to http://rpc.antisecurity.de

the guy is a stone cold liar. I'm not wasting much words. How many of you have i ripped off on the RPC pool? None.

edit: aelpop i mean obviously Smiley

I had my password hacked on pooljunkie. But then i came to the conclusion they hacked tweakpool.eu (everthing open like SSL) en they used that information to try other pools.  I have never had any problems with pooljunkie other than that.

I also got 2 RPC stolen and as a result 7200 Dents ( 42) stolen. I know one of the RPC pool is the culprit
Now I only join Big pool fkc the smaller pools. They cant handle shit.
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga
January 15, 2014, 02:36:43 PM
As I stated before this coin can never have value without Ron Paul's endorsement. All you are doing is profiting from his name without his consent.
January 15, 2014, 02:24:11 PM

Patience....If you (colinsistheman) build it, they (instead of 'he'. the buyers) will come.
http://le0pard13.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/field-of-dreams-gc.jpg
legendary
Activity: 924
January 15, 2014, 12:53:24 PM

Patience....If you (colinsistheman) build it, they (instead of 'he'. the buyers) will come.
Activity: 18
January 15, 2014, 11:44:18 AM
My RPC pool accounts were also hacked, manual payout was done, and the auto payout address was changed...
Activity: 17
January 15, 2014, 11:28:23 AM

the guy is a stone cold liar. I'm not wasting much words. How many of you have i ripped off on the RPC pool? None.

I had my password hacked on pooljunkie. But then i came to the conclusion they hacked tweakpool.eu (everthing open like SSL) en they used that information to try other pools.  I have never had any problems with pooljunkie other than that.
That why everybody needs to use different random passwords for every pool and select the anonymous account option and use auto payout!
Activity: 126
January 15, 2014, 11:25:32 AM
ok guys I've had it with this eToken shit on my RPC thread.

Next one posting offtopic shit in red text will get reported for spamming.

I feel we should do the same in the eToken thread. I think they will appreciate that...
Activity: 126
January 15, 2014, 11:23:31 AM

January 15, 2014, 11:12:05 AM
January 15, 2014, 10:55:20 AM
Agreed. The anticipation is killing me.
Very much looking forward to the update.

I think a lot of people are withholding the urge to start spreading the word all over the place because we want to see what's going to happen.

I know you've invested really big in this Audity. I have as well, though not as much as you.

I want to exhaust efforts to market this, and give reasonable time to see the influx of demand. But, it feels like purgatory, because nobody wants to preemptively start telling everyone yet until we get this upgrade, since we know one is coming and we want to be sure its shimmering and sleek, like we are expecting. The coin is great with or without the upgrade. Nevertheless, now that its been thoroughly discussed and I've become aligned favorably with the idea...its...just...this anticipation waiting for it to happen.
January 15, 2014, 10:40:07 AM
Where are the updates? I can fit all the buy orders on one screen. This is pathetic.
Pages:
Jump to: