Author

Topic: error - page 106. (Read 360500 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
January 13, 2014, 03:30:23 PM
RonPaulCoin has been added to www.megamultipool.com!

1% Fee | PROP | Auto payout each minute!
go away with your bloodsucking multipool. these kind of pools are the disease we are trying to fight against.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 13, 2014, 02:51:14 PM
Hi guys,

I run the RPC subreddit, but actually just invested in a few coins for the first time myself! I am excited.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
January 13, 2014, 02:43:44 PM
up to 65 hours to drop the diff. Then it wil repeat again. I hope the fork is coming as soon as possible to save it.

Yup, zergling rush every time difficulty drops. Once found couple blocks, and difficulty goes back up, thats when you go back to mine other alt.coin.

I see this pattern. It needs to be fix.

One thing I really like about stablecoin (besides mixing service, if he will deliver his promises) is the balance in mining algorithm, its really well done.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 13, 2014, 02:15:56 PM
up to 65 hours to drop the diff. Then it wil repeat again. I hope the fork is coming as soon as possible to save it.
Activity: 322
Activity: 81
January 13, 2014, 12:25:21 PM
For all I know the price rose to above 0.05 that one time cuz I kept buying in with more coins than any one person... even multiple people. No one has any balls at all, market cap could easily go way higher.

THE BIGGEST PROMOTION IS MARKET CAP.
Activity: 252
January 13, 2014, 12:01:29 PM
Went to bed.

Got up w 4hrs sleep.

Refreshed CoinedUp.

Saw price still stable.

Going to work wondering why the eff "42 Coin" gets listed on Cryptsy with piss-all trading volume and barely any history and Ron Paul Coin is not.

WTF.

Driving to work wondering if I'll ever get over my chronic insomnia...  Grin
January 13, 2014, 10:35:22 AM
Back to mining it and not selling any!  :-p
Activity: 420
January 13, 2014, 09:45:28 AM
It's monday morning and most people are heading off to work, shaking off the weekend. Expect more activity 12 hours from now.
Activity: 2
January 13, 2014, 09:33:29 AM
Wake up and sell me your coins America! Come on. You mine it, I buy it. That's how this works. Right? Drink your damn coffee and  sell! Oh wait. I forgot about confirmations. How long is it going to take before these people who just mined them can sell them?
January 13, 2014, 07:32:19 AM
I think pool owners must be smarter. Make bigger fees to the big farmers or limit worker count per account or something. Ban their accounts if they leave just after difficulty targets up. You're are essentially giving them free money for nothing while regular miners don't get shit.
The next client upgrade will keep the properties of the coin the same, but will have a re-calibration of difficulty to keep the initial purpose of the coin in tact, thus providing fairness to regular joe miners. I was once the harshest skeptic of this, until I became fully informed. There are devs working very hard to get this done quickly, and correctly.

Btw, everyone...if you don't want to go to CoinedUp, you can now buy them on eBay for $175 (0.2 BTC)!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/?_nkw=ronpaulcoin

Almost 8 times more than the market price......are you the seller?
No way! I wouldn't want to take advantage of someone who is interested in the coins, but doesn't know how to use the technologies. I would rather make money by taking the time to educate people, which invites high volume. Smiley Nevertheless, I believe the coin is worth more than that in the near term. I mean, that's about the range BitBar is in, isn't it? And consider how awesome our coin is beyond BitBar (<-not saying that it's bad, just not anywhere near us) Smiley

Selling them on eBay so expensive at such a high price seems, I don't want to say immoral...but, distasteful and a bit narrow in scope. You know?

I only mentioned it because regardless of price, the fact that it is selling on eBay already is more evidence that buzz is being generated.
January 13, 2014, 07:22:54 AM
What about some kind of traffic hour limit to the code? You have to queue in the line for some time if network traffic goes up over 20% in hour?
what stops them from opening their own "whale pool" with 0% fee?

pools cannot do anything to stop these guys, the solution needs to be done on the network code. using a smarter diff retarget like Kimoto's Gravity Well is the best that currently exists out there, but there are other possible solutions to complement it since the gravity well can still be abused for a short time period while diff readjusts (collinstheman, PM me if you wanna know about this idea I have...)
I didn't mean pools, I mean the algorithm.
http://static1.fjcdn.com/comments/4796724+_5befb80ab11ee4c36ce90e6b92a44a5b.jpg
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
January 13, 2014, 07:19:52 AM
I think pool owners must be smarter. Make bigger fees to the big farmers or limit worker count per account or something. Ban their accounts if they leave just after difficulty targets up. You're are essentially giving them free money for nothing while regular miners don't get shit.
The next client upgrade will keep the properties of the coin the same, but will have a re-calibration of difficulty to keep the initial purpose of the coin in tact, thus providing fairness to regular joe miners. I was once the harshest skeptic of this, until I became fully informed. There are devs working very hard to get this done quickly, and correctly.

Btw, everyone...if you don't want to go to CoinedUp, you can now buy them on eBay for $175 (0.2 BTC)!

Almost 8 times more than the market price......are you the seller?
Activity: 154
January 13, 2014, 07:12:57 AM
What about some kind of traffic hour limit to the code? You have to queue in the line for some time if network traffic goes up over 20% in hour?

pools cannot do anything to stop these guys, the solution needs to be done on the network code. using a smarter diff retarget like Kimoto's Gravity Well is the best that currently exists out there, but there are other possible solutions to complement it since the gravity well can still be abused for a short time period while diff readjusts (collinstheman, PM me if you wanna know about this idea I have...)
I didn't mean pools. I mean the algorithm or the network code as you said.
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
January 13, 2014, 07:07:57 AM

Activity: 154
January 13, 2014, 07:01:52 AM

Activity: 364
January 13, 2014, 06:59:56 AM

No one is going to buy it for that - I had a look at a listed one last week when it was 0.06 BTC and there was no bids @ $40 USD
January 13, 2014, 06:54:47 AM

Jump to: