Author

Topic: error - page 163. (Read 360500 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 100
January 06, 2014, 10:37:19 PM
100RPC orders for 0.038BTC were bought out in just 5 minutes. Amazing.
...or someone cancelled them. Hard to say whats happening with coinedup since there's no statistics whatsoever

You can see the volume, sort of, on their chart if you're using google chrome and allow unsafe scripts to load, lol.

Can't wait until we hit a legitimate exchange!

Oh, didnt know that. Been using firefox and never seen any charts on coinedup.. maybe ill give it a try

You can see on Firefox also. Just click on that icon on address bar in front of  http://c... but if you don`t want to click always you can edit in about:config to load always mixed content...

Thanks, I have been looking for this, you genius

Added my 60KH/s. Mining on easy-mining. Beware of Miners-point pool. They stole my RPC by updating auto payments with their address. Bought 8 RPC at .04 each. Stupid coinedup, orders not working on chrome. Missed some coins at .035 each because of that issue.

Shoulda bought them yesterday when I told you so, they were below .015.  And everyone was saying the coin is dead lalala ...  they sold em to me, thanks again!  Do half the people out there even realize there's only 9315 RPC in existence right now?  Think about that for two seconds. 
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
January 06, 2014, 10:35:27 PM
FIRST (and only?) North American Pool!!!

URL: rpc.cryptotycoons.com

Please sign up and give it a try!!
Fees will be 1%
withdrawal fees are 0.0001 RPC
Currently at around 240 MH/s
Tripled in MH/s in the last 12 hours!
This pool has never experienced down time!
Pool is Hosted by a third party, livechains.net! This builds in a layer of protection for users of the pool!

Registration will close if we hit 50% Hash again, so sign up fast!     Shocked
Activity: 23
Merit: 10
January 06, 2014, 10:31:00 PM
@solarfox I fixed the images, thanks for pointing that out

RPC pool owners are rad.
Activity: 196
January 06, 2014, 10:28:37 PM
@solarfox I fixed the images, thanks for pointing that out
Arr
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
January 06, 2014, 10:11:26 PM
Some of the pools have incorrect information, what pool is that @solarfox? Thanks

I think he meant http://rpc.muchhash.com/
January 06, 2014, 10:02:33 PM
Some of the pools have incorrect information, what pool is that @solarfox? Thanks
Activity: 259
January 06, 2014, 10:01:18 PM
65 blocks to go, net hash at 422 mhz!!
... and on another pool is ...
Difficulty    38.75902443
Est Next Difficulty    12.31631546 (Change in 781 Blocks)
Like last 2 days diff still stay on 38 even blocks to go hit 2x zero on our pool.
Activity: 259
January 06, 2014, 09:52:36 PM

We are launching our RPC pool within a couple hours.

WE HAVE LAUNCHED! We have around 20MH/s committed to join within a couple hours.

But we need YOUR help!
If you want to be an early miner with some bonus rewards, please send me a PM.

Why mine at Chunky?

• We have experience running successful pools for multiple coins
  • We are equipped to withstand thousands of workers, and if our load gets high, we don't even have to take downtime to increase our server instances' sizes
  • We aren't running MPOS default layout -- we have our own custom layout
  • We have a decent-sized, noob-friendly, super-helpful community in #chunky on freenode
  • We have SSL for users' password security -- 95% of pools do not
  • We are committed admins who look into every single issue reported by our users
  • We run lots of giveaways and promotions -- given away over 1 million DOGE and 10,000 EAC since our launch
  • We give back to the alt-coin open source community through further development of MPOS

http://pool.chunky.ms/rpc/

Support your local mining pool.

Optimize your images on pool. That 2 images on homepage are almost 2 MB and loading very slow...
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
January 06, 2014, 09:39:23 PM
65 blocks to go, net hash at 422 mhz!!
Activity: 19
January 06, 2014, 09:30:13 PM
Is the value of this coin going to raise a lot when it goes on cryptsy? Thats what happened to doges. what do you ppl think?
DOGE was pumped during its 1st day on cryptsy

We just have to do the same with RPC  Tongue

Yeah, but look at what happened after.

Only if these fucking short sighted dumpers didn't dump and holded, we could make up to 100$ easily.

You may be right, theoretically speaking. However, I doubt this will ever be possible due to the enormous amount of people that will not hold their coins. I mean, did the situation you describe ever happened for any coin ? a steady increase in value will never exist. However, pumping and dumping is doable.
People who pumped DOGE made thousands of dollars, people who hold made nothing.

Better use the system than being raped in the ass IMO

What do you prefer  Huh
- Hold your 200 RPC and watching the value being divided by 10 in 2 months ?
- Sell your 200 RPC at high, and buy them back when it's 10 times cheaper, meaning making serious benefit ?
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012
vertex output parameter not completely initialized
January 06, 2014, 09:03:13 PM
Is the value of this coin going to raise a lot when it goes on cryptsy? Thats what happened to doges. what do you ppl think?

Only if these fucking short sighted dumpers didn't dump and holded, we could make up to 100$ easily.
bitbar $150 one month ago
Activity: 196
January 06, 2014, 09:01:14 PM

We are launching our RPC pool within a couple hours.

WE HAVE LAUNCHED! We have around 20MH/s committed to join within a couple hours.

But we need YOUR help!
If you want to be an early miner with some bonus rewards, please send me a PM.

Why mine at Chunky?

• We have experience running successful pools for multiple coins
  • We are equipped to withstand thousands of workers, and if our load gets high, we don't even have to take downtime to increase our server instances' sizes
  • We aren't running MPOS default layout -- we have our own custom layout
  • We have a decent-sized, noob-friendly, super-helpful community in #chunky on freenode
  • We have SSL for users' password security -- 95% of pools do not
  • We are committed admins who look into every single issue reported by our users
  • We run lots of giveaways and promotions -- given away over 1 million DOGE and 10,000 EAC since our launch
  • We give back to the alt-coin open source community through further development of MPOS

http://pool.chunky.ms/rpc/

Support your local mining pool.
Activity: 322
January 06, 2014, 08:55:57 PM

Activity: 486
Merit: 500
January 06, 2014, 08:55:20 PM
Please do not fork this coin! Keep the multipoolers wondering and not squatting on a low to med diff and pump and dump! IMHO

Colin, could you post a Press Release here or PM me one? I was going to copy/paste the WAEX article to send to some media outlets in my area but would prefer a purpose made PR.

I don`t think so any multipool will mine this coin. I mined 1.2 coin in 24h with 8 MH/s with this diff... There is no point to mine something like this for them at all.  That is 0.0216 btc per day if you sell it for ~0.018. Even mining LTC is better with this diff and price atm. Sad
But ok. This is new coin and lets give a chance. I hope so we can earn some $ in incoming weeks...

Sorry bud, your math is wrong.

I'm getting $24-33/day of RPC and if mining LTC I would only be getting $8-15. Trust me, I'm abusing MSCalc every few hours and I'm pretty anal on my hashrate-per-$ ratios.

Just watch the nethash skyrocket now as everyone else slowly clues in!

What pool are you mining at?
Activity: 252
January 06, 2014, 08:44:35 PM
http://motherboard.vice.com/blog/ron-paul-coin

Pretty witty & objective writeup.   *thumbs up*

A little dismissive I thought. Still, any coverage is better than no coverage at all!
Activity: 728
Activity: yes
January 06, 2014, 08:41:24 PM
Hope pool operators have their ducks in a row for the forthcoming lower-difficulty-spurred Mhash spike!!

When should it happen?  and please explain the risk of fork.. when it happens?
Activity: 98
January 06, 2014, 08:38:35 PM
Hope pool operators have their ducks in a row for the forthcoming lower-difficulty-spurred Mhash spike!!
January 06, 2014, 08:34:27 PM
http://motherboard.vice.com/blog/ron-paul-coin

Pretty witty & objective writeup.   *thumbs up*
Activity: 728
Activity: yes
January 06, 2014, 08:34:13 PM
Please do not fork this coin! Keep the multipoolers wondering and not squatting on a low to med diff and pump and dump! IMHO

Colin, could you post a Press Release here or PM me one? I was going to copy/paste the WAEX article to send to some media outlets in my area but would prefer a purpose made PR.

I don`t think so any multipool will mine this coin. I mined 1.2 coin in 24h with 8 MH/s with this diff... There is no point to mine something like this for them at all.  That is 0.0216 btc per day if you sell it for ~0.018. Even mining LTC is better with this diff and price atm. Sad
But ok. This is new coin and lets give a chance. I hope so we can earn some $ in incoming weeks...

Sorry bud, your math is wrong.

I'm getting $24-33/day of RPC and if mining LTC I would only be getting $8-15. Trust me, I'm abusing MSCalc every few hours and I'm pretty anal on my hashrate-per-$ ratios.

Just watch the nethash skyrocket now as everyone else slowly clues in!

Relax it's just me putting my 2700 khash back in after reading it is needed Smiley
I still own 22 coins from early mining which I didn't sell and won't sell in next few years  Smiley
Activity: 19
January 06, 2014, 08:31:28 PM

Jump to: