Author

Topic: error - page 215. (Read 360500 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
December 31, 2013, 01:06:37 PM
Currently pretty overpriced. Lets say you mine at 2mh/s and you get 5-7 coins a day. That would result in .3 btc a day which is over 200%-300% what you usually expect to earn mining other coins. But that's just me valuing the coin via mh/s at current difficulty for the day. But not all of us are looking at it for the day.

So basically, you're saying it's completely impossible for me to have made 1 BTC mining 1000 Cats in 24 hours too.  Or maybe 8 BTC from mining 1 day of dogecoin.  Or maybe being able to buy a car from one day of bitcoin mining in 2011:

http://i.imgur.com/Z80JYY3.jpg

Not what I meant. If you mined in 2011 and sold in 2011 you wouldn't have a nice car with btc. If you mined dogecoin first day and sold dogecoin first day you wouldnt have 8 btc. If you mined RPC and sold first day you wouldn't have 10btc or whatever peoples estimated value is. I'm referring to current market value. If difficulty increases by 100 in the next week then the value of this coin will just shoot up. From my experience you don't sell something at its value in 2 weeks, you sell it at its "current" value. By all means hold your coins and watch your money sky rocket... pretty much the reason why we're mining this coin!
Activity: 52
Merit: 10
December 31, 2013, 01:05:04 PM
Currently pretty overpriced. Lets say you mine at 2mh/s and you get 5-7 coins a day. That would result in .3 btc a day which is over 200%-300% what you usually expect to earn mining other coins. But that's just me valuing the coin via mh/s at current difficulty for the day. But not all of us are looking at it for the day.

So basically, you're saying it's completely impossible for me to have made 1 BTC mining 1000 Cats in 24 hours too.  Or maybe 8 BTC from mining 1 day of dogecoin.  Or maybe being able to buy a car from one day of bitcoin mining in 2011:

Is this for real ?...how many bitcoins did u mine back in 2011 ?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
December 31, 2013, 12:56:41 PM
AceCobra1, you are completely wrong. Dogecoins are produced in masses by flocks of sheeple who dump continously for mining.

RPC get mined in their early stage by a few people but this will change and then the difficulty will go up. So will the price.

Who calculates based on early difficulties does not understand what happened with Bitcoin. Just wait and see.

And don't underestimate the people who are mining now. They have a reason to walk slow at propagating. Early adopters have no reason to make everybody mine and push the difficulty up. They want to gain coins by mining in small flocks before the masses show up.

Thing is, the only reason I am mining this coin is because of its rarity... But who is this Ron Paul? The problem I see is that because he might only be famous in America, the 'niche market' is quite selective...
Activity: 81
December 31, 2013, 12:53:55 PM
Anyone interested in trading their 1 RPC per 20k doge?
Activity: 23
December 31, 2013, 12:53:50 PM
lol, mining BTC in 2011 you prick.  Tongue Nice plates btw, PNW til I die Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
December 31, 2013, 12:48:15 PM

Activity: 23
December 31, 2013, 12:42:59 PM
Re: Price
Crypto-prices are determined by the market, always have been. Some of the arguments here are pretty silly.

My 2 cents: this coin could potentially go ballistic when it hits a big exchange. Simple supply/demand. I have a good amount of hash and very few coins to show for my work. So while I can't speak for everyone, I can speak for myself - you'll have to pay through the nose for my coins Smiley that is, if I even decide to list some for sale.

in other news:
just under 1% rejected shares when mining on a pool sound OK? Alternatively, anyone know of some US-Based pools that are rocking? My pool is kickass but overseas so my regular cgminer settings aren't doing so hot.
Activity: 52
December 31, 2013, 12:39:32 PM
So RPC is the only coin that has 2 million in total coins ?
Activity: 63
December 31, 2013, 12:27:45 PM
Seems that thier support page is blank!

Pssh I want at least two coins before I start pushing it.

I barely have a half a coin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
December 31, 2013, 12:22:15 PM
AceCobra1, you are completely wrong. Dogecoins are produced in masses by flocks of sheeple who dump continously for mining.

RPC get mined in their early stage by a few people but this will change and then the difficulty will go up. So will the price.

Who calculates based on early difficulties does not understand what happened with Bitcoin. Just wait and see.

And don't underestimate the people who are mining now. They have a reason to walk slow at propagating. Early adopters have no reason to make everybody mine and push the difficulty up. They want to gain coins by mining in small flocks before the masses show up.
December 31, 2013, 12:17:40 PM
If you go to the actual trading thread (located near the bottom of the original post, instead of trading here!) you can find people wanting to sell RPC for around 0.035 - 0.06 BTCs each. So I don't know about 0.01BTC each; it seems low. I'm one of the only people who actually bought RPC, that I know of, because I bought them at 0.045BTC a piece (while several other buyers wanted to buy at slightly less than 0.01) - a total of 15RPC. Maybe I bought them overpriced, but that is the average of what the miners (i.e. the people who actually do the work) were asking for it.

i agree - I am mining this myself with a 4MH/s rigs - Do NOT overpay. I have mined for around 10 hours and I got 7 coins... No way is it proportionate to the amount which it is going for. Based on the pool, difficulty of 6.8013949 and 1 coin reward per block, I stand to gain almost 12 coins a day - but from what I can see, I am getting more than that. For this same rig, I can only mine around 125k doges which equates to around 0.075BTC a day

So lets say, I get 12 coins a day equivalent to 0.075 BTC

THE REALISTIC VALUE OF THESE COINS ARE ONLY 0.00625

First of all, using doge as a baseline is kind of disingenuous, as doge is basically free money.

However you have to understand that this coin has yet to gain any ground and is basically a baby.

You need to wait for the difficulty to increase and then I believe the price should and will follow.

What I ment is real time value - People are selling it for over 1000% markup... That I find is a bit excessive, but if there are buyers, fair enough

And by the way, how do I contact support on http://rpc.cryptocoinpools.co.uk/

Activity: 63
December 31, 2013, 12:14:09 PM
If you go to the actual trading thread (located near the bottom of the original post, instead of trading here!) you can find people wanting to sell RPC for around 0.035 - 0.06 BTCs each. So I don't know about 0.01BTC each; it seems low. I'm one of the only people who actually bought RPC, that I know of, because I bought them at 0.045BTC a piece (while several other buyers wanted to buy at slightly less than 0.01) - a total of 15RPC. Maybe I bought them overpriced, but that is the average of what the miners (i.e. the people who actually do the work) were asking for it.

i agree - I am mining this myself with a 4MH/s rigs - Do NOT overpay. I have mined for around 10 hours and I got 7 coins... No way is it proportionate to the amount which it is going for. Based on the pool, difficulty of 6.8013949 and 1 coin reward per block, I stand to gain almost 12 coins a day - but from what I can see, I am getting more than that. For this same rig, I can only mine around 125k doges which equates to around 0.075BTC a day

First of all, using doge as a baseline is kind of disingenuous, as doge is basically free money.

However you have to understand that this coin has yet to gain any ground and is basically a baby.

You need to wait for the difficulty to increase and then I believe the price should and will follow.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 31, 2013, 12:12:24 PM

Dude if his value was high real high from day 3, then all the network scrypt GH will be here, patience & discipline my child ^^

*edit* Take a look back, from where btc & ltc have started..
December 31, 2013, 12:07:53 PM

THE REALISTIC *current* VALUE OF THESE COINS ARE ONLY 0.00625

And by the way, how do I contact support on http://rpc.cryptocoinpools.co.uk/

Activity: 907
Merit: 1003
December 31, 2013, 12:01:28 PM
i was only going to mine one coin but find my self still mining even though my pool says i will make one coin in a day. wow such rareness. sorry im a doge fan too.  Wink

really like this coin and youve chosen someone i believe in and respect. you wouldnt see obamacoin and heaven forbid would we ever see a cameroncoin.  Tongue

ive tweeted https://twitter.com/ThisWeeksCoin and asked him if he could feature the coin, he's quite new and does giveaways for new coins. so far he has done doge and earthcoin and has built quite a large following.

Haha. Obamacoin would be worthless and have an infinity maximum total coins since he would support printing of money whenever he feels like it
Activity: 728
Boss of WallstreetCafe
December 31, 2013, 11:58:49 AM
RPC to the moon xD
Activity: 672
December 31, 2013, 11:56:39 AM

mine it own it hold it you shall be rewarded ! im on a 6.7Mh horse , drop out fo MOON and EAC for those cuties when the diff go up and the big guns arrive im off ! Cheesy
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
December 31, 2013, 11:50:00 AM
how long does it take to receive bonuses for found blocks?
Activity: 322
December 31, 2013, 11:46:04 AM
just bought 4 RPC for .1 so  .025 per RPC. Will hold them for a while don't have a powerfull mining rig and diff will go up
Activity: 182
December 31, 2013, 11:44:09 AM
I have 0.01502695 RPC any can get me a present of 0,98497305 rpc? please
0.01502695 RPC

RJ5aVUxkNhUNKgfyL4FJwD5xMYpcjAnpCJ
Jump to: