Author

Topic: error - page 212. (Read 360500 times)

Activity: 370
Merit: 251
December 31, 2013, 08:03:45 PM
I love this idea for a coin but I want to point out something important. Just because it is rare does not make impossible to be a pump and dump and/or a scam coin.

Bitbar is mega rare with only ~8500 total bars, and yet it was insta mined with almost 3,000 bars mined in the first week.

see here http://cryptometer.org/bitbar_104_week_charts.html

So it doesn't matter whether rare or not, a coin can be instamined. We should say no premine, no instamine, and avoid saying "its not a scam cuz its rare."
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 31, 2013, 07:59:10 PM
It should be promoted as the official medium of exchange at ll liberty functions and festivals like PorcFest
Activity: 2
Merit: 100
December 31, 2013, 07:52:04 PM
Someone should call alex jones on his radioshow and talk about RPC
Activity: 907
Merit: 1003
December 31, 2013, 07:51:17 PM
I'm in the process of setting up a custom scrypt mining rig right now, just so I can mine RPC.

Got to have some of my own coin!
December 31, 2013, 07:49:04 PM
I'd love to read that article.  Mind linking to it when it's published?
Yes, I will put a link up when it's published.

I would send it to you right now, but I don't think that would be fair to the newspaper.
December 31, 2013, 07:48:22 PM
What did you think of the adding a custom tab in the wallet with the constitution.  That will be a bitcoin first....
I think it's a great idea. I am not sure where that fits in the priorities but it's really a unique and good idea. I'm sure we will get it in there
Activity: 42
December 31, 2013, 07:42:33 PM
What did you think of the adding a custom tab in the wallet with the constitution.  That will be a bitcoin first....

I love the idea!!!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
December 31, 2013, 07:40:20 PM
I'd say not yet, plus I know Colin is already working on exchanges to some extent. Maybe give him time to set them up first?

You are correct-- I have contacted Cryptsy and Coins-e already to request their adding RonPaulCoin to their exchanges. I got a reply from Cryptsy and it was a "we'll look into it" type answer.

I feel that the more people who ask, the better. I encourage everyone to contact all the exchanges they know of and ask them to put RonPaulCoin on their exchange. I am confident RPC will make its appearance on the exchanges in the near future, but it will happen sooner with more people asking.

In separate news: I was just contacted today by a reporter at the Washington Examiner and they asked me to write an article for their newspaper. I did so and I was very outspoken in my article in favor of Ron Paul, cryptocurrency in general, Bitcoin and of course RonPaulCoin specifically. I asked that my words in the article would not be changed at all. I'll see if they follow my request.

As you are probably well aware, RonPaulCoin is gathering attention quickly. I have also been contacted by several of you offering to help in various ways and I really appreciate it. Like I said from the beginning, I wanted to make RonPaulCoin a community effort and it is turning into one.

I am in the process of redoing the website and I will include a RonPaulCoin Community Staff page, so that we can be organized as a whole, and we will know who is in charge of what. This way we will not have 3 twitter pages and 2 facebook accounts, 4 github accounts, etc.

I just wanted to give you an update on what was happening. Whatever you're doing to contribute, it's working, and keep it up. Spread the word-- RonPaulCoin is growing, and growing quickly.

I'd love to read that article.  Mind linking to it when it's published?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
December 31, 2013, 07:37:55 PM
December 31, 2013, 07:34:12 PM
I'd say not yet, plus I know Colin is already working on exchanges to some extent. Maybe give him time to set them up first?

You are correct-- I have contacted Cryptsy and Coins-e already to request their adding RonPaulCoin to their exchanges. I got a reply from Cryptsy and it was a "we'll look into it" type answer.

I feel that the more people who ask, the better. I encourage everyone to contact all the exchanges they know of and ask them to put RonPaulCoin on their exchange. I am confident RPC will make its appearance on the exchanges in the near future, but it will happen sooner with more people asking.

In separate news: I was just contacted today by a reporter at the Washington Examiner and they asked me to write an article for their newspaper. I did so and I was very outspoken in my article in favor of Ron Paul, cryptocurrency in general, Bitcoin and of course RonPaulCoin specifically. I asked that my words in the article would not be changed at all. I'll see if they follow my request.

As you are probably well aware, RonPaulCoin is gathering attention quickly. I have also been contacted by several of you offering to help in various ways and I really appreciate it. Like I said from the beginning, I wanted to make RonPaulCoin a community effort and it is turning into one.

I am in the process of redoing the website and I will include a RonPaulCoin Community Staff page, so that we can be organized as a whole, and we will know who is in charge of what. This way we will not have 3 twitter pages and 2 facebook accounts, 4 github accounts, etc.

I just wanted to give you an update on what was happening. Whatever you're doing to contribute, it's working, and keep it up. Spread the word-- RonPaulCoin is growing, and growing quickly.
Activity: 238
December 31, 2013, 07:27:09 PM
RPC is sooooo expensive Sad
Activity: 938
December 31, 2013, 07:25:13 PM
Ok, time for the old "lets buy your coins" thing again.....

I have .25BTC to give to the person who sells me the most RPC.....

Send a PM or post here

Happy New Year and I give you a special offer only because of New Year! 4RPC for your 0.25BTC. PM me if you're interested.

Regards,

legendary
Activity: 1260
December 31, 2013, 07:21:25 PM
I put in the Cryptsy listing request since everyone else is lazy:

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/62074

Log on and vote yes for it.  It's better for more people to know that the coin exists.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
December 31, 2013, 07:19:21 PM
I tried to send a contact email to the support at

http://rpc.cryptocoinpools.co.uk/

But I get this error: There was a problem sending your message. Please try again.

Any ideas ?

I might switch mining pools if I can get into contact with them

Hi, we are in the process of a site rework as we speak so emails are currently non functional. if you've ever used cryptopools, i am one of the people behind that site. this is a sole venture. if u have any questions dont hesitate to PM me here or email me @ [email protected]
Activity: 196
December 31, 2013, 07:18:30 PM

Send a PM or post here

Who let the coin(z) out ?!?!

Ron, Ron, Ron, Ron, Ron Cheesy
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
December 31, 2013, 07:17:43 PM

Send a PM or post here

I'll send you 2 RPC for .25BTC.  PM me if you want to make this happen.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 31, 2013, 07:17:20 PM
If you have put the .conf to the right Folder (C:\Users\[your username]\AppData\Roaming\RonPaulCoin)
and granted Access through your Firewall, it should work.
Does your wallet show connections in the bottom right corner?

yes you are missing the .conf file with the nodes , you will find it @ the 1st page
Activity: 19
December 31, 2013, 07:03:37 PM

Send a PM or post here

I'll give you .008 lol
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
December 31, 2013, 07:00:04 PM

Send a PM or post here

Who let the coin(z) out ?!?!
Activity: 238
December 31, 2013, 06:56:02 PM

Send a PM or post here
Jump to: