Pages:
Author

Topic: Error sending PMs ("You are not allowed to send personal messages.") - page 3. (Read 14220 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
This makes sense because the trolls.  Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 1
thanks for the infer
Thanks for the info!
Activity: 297
Merit: 112
PRIVATE AND NOT PREMINED: MONERO, AEON, KARBO
It should be the first message new users receive after registration. Because all I need is to unlock my account on fast-pool.com https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annssl0fee-dogecoin-pool-mine-fast-poolcom-on-correct-fork-372997 But after registration have no idea what to do and why I can't post my nickname to admin from fast-pool.
Activity: 11
Rather than just posting nonsense to gain a postcount, perhaps people should post something of value. Not everyone here is trying to scam or make a quick buck, but obviously those types are attracted to emerging markets just like legit early adapters. Differentiate yourselves, dont just dump five posts with a "$" dollar sign or a charmap gem. Seriously...

Mods, thanks for trying to keep this chaos under control...as a new user/miner, its refreshing to join a community that is attempting to police themselves.
Activity: 3
thanks for the help Smiley
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
time to start posting...
Hi all,
I had looked for many minutes....almost an hour to find the reason of "You are not allowed to send personal messages." message!!!!
Now I'm writing this post to unlock this limitation in the hope I'll can post more intelligent messages.

brainstorm
Hi,

Posting for new account.
Thanks very much, think this will help not only me. merci
good to know..time to start posting Smiley
Activity: 362
Merit: 100
First post to activate PM, hardware problem need to talk to the guys on the custom boards page :/ knew i should have signed up earlier. so much for being a lurker
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
why this happened? I less know about rules this forum, because many rules made confused.

You have to make one post and wait 4 hours to start sending PMs and to post on other sections.
 Smiley

mean I must make new topic and waiting 4 hours? where is make it?
I really confused with this rules.

No topic, just post and wait.
Activity: 33
Thank you. Honestly, quite frustrated when first found out I cannot pm without any post.
Thanks for the post. I was also wondering why I could not send a message.
Activity: 11
Activity: 8
Is there anyway you can be notified of when your noob status is revoked as i dont know when the posts are going through as i cant tell if my noob status is off or on
Pages:
Jump to: