Pages:
Author

Topic: Eryllium (ERY) New Coin - page 10. (Read 56721 times)

Activity: 369
Merit: 101
January 28, 2018, 06:00:01 PM
Important information: Nova will NOT close its doors!

We are happy to announce that we have found a new partner that is willing, experienced, and able to carry on running Nova Exchange.
So.The show will go on! More information will follow. In the meantime, keep on trading crypto.
Best Wishes to you all!

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ERY/
Activity: 700
Merit: 330
January 28, 2018, 04:28:38 PM

This coin is not privacy centric. It is just an exact clone of Emercoin. Just go to its block explorer and you will see transactions with real addresses. There is no privacy there.

In fact, I can say what happened. One person accumulated all the coins, and now needs to sell them to investors. And they just try to make an impression that this coin is alive and has potential. Once coins are sold, they will forget about it again. None of real developers will take over this forgotten coin when it is possible to make an ICO and collect much more money immediately.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 28, 2018, 04:06:47 PM
Yes, exactly my idea. why could it not go to a cap like zoin, hush, xspec, deeponion...

anybody any idea what could block this coin from doing so? or de we patiently wait for the wp and dont speculate Smiley

Indeed, also interested in running a MN for this coin.

will this info be included in the new white paper?

how do we know there is a new DEV team? has this been confirmed?

thanks

I think if a team is anonymous then it doesn't really matter. And there's many successful anonymous projects like AEON or Verge, so on a 0.20 usd price with a 5.6million supply it's no question that I wanna hodl this for a few months and then we'll see. I don't have much money in it, but if this coin could reach a similar marketcap like Pirl, Spectre or Phore then I'd be happy with it. This is only my opinion of course
Activity: 196
January 28, 2018, 02:02:27 PM
Sorry for the grammar,translation difficulties Google Translation.
Write in more detail about POS. When there is POS a mining? For it the special purse is necessary?
Activity: 7
January 28, 2018, 01:45:38 PM

thanks

I think if a team is anonymous then it doesn't really matter. And there's many successful anonymous projects like AEON or Verge, so on a 0.20 usd price with a 5.6million supply it's no question that I wanna hodl this for a few months and then we'll see. I don't have much money in it, but if this coin could reach a similar marketcap like Pirl, Spectre or Phore then I'd be happy with it. This is only my opinion of course
Activity: 28
January 28, 2018, 12:57:21 PM

thanks
Activity: 20
January 28, 2018, 02:27:39 AM
I've been watching this coin for a while and am happy to see it getting some attention.  Low supply and privacy features are very appealing so I'm excited for the new roadmap and white paper.  Any idea how many it will take to run a master node?  5000? 10000?
Thanks!
J
Activity: 79
January 27, 2018, 12:02:29 PM
Activity: 1
January 27, 2018, 06:13:07 AM
I have conducted some research to Eryllium, as well read the white paper (both in English, Chinese and Spanish!). It appears they have a new dev team, which is the main reason for a new roadmap that is going to be published in a couple of days. I think they are doing a great job and distuingish themselves from other coins, as in:
- Privacy (look at the other coins that are focussing on privacy, they are all doing well especially during those days that everyone is talking about regulation)
- Low fees (this is definitely one of the most important characteristics in order to be a competitor of e.g. ripple)
- Fully decentralized

I see ERY going to the moon. At least $1-$2 in a couple of weeks, taking into account the new dev team.

Activity: 35
January 27, 2018, 04:45:41 AM
Everything works fine. Network, some markets, new pools. Nobody was big at the beggining. ERY will be raising, already started.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
January 27, 2018, 03:06:37 AM
I can't see any reason for this coin to hold any value. Its boasts on the ANN that it can be exchanged with other coins like its a unique feature tells me everything. PnD.....
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
January 27, 2018, 01:48:39 AM
looks like a coordinated pump by a bunch

Oh yeah without a doubt but thats how it goes with these coins, could dump all to hell or could go a lot higher not even a $1 yet!
Activity: 41
January 27, 2018, 01:41:01 AM

Looks like a pump, but no dump!
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 11:08:26 PM
I currently own only two coins ERY & ONX... Onix will be a 1000x in 2018
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 10:48:28 PM
Why eryllium is not being held again? Eryllium as the main digital currency in the online business.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 09:38:12 PM
All I'm going to say is... This thing going to FLY
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
January 26, 2018, 08:34:01 PM
Eryllium added to ezpool.net

--========= miner setings ======---

stratum+tcp://eu.ezpool.net:3388
Username: your_eryllium_address
pass : x

--==========================--

Good luck
Activity: 20
January 26, 2018, 08:22:49 PM
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 04:03:10 PM
Hashing algo  x11 with a blocktime 3 minutes , and already premined 10M - seems like Eryllium is still on top. Tongue
Activity: 2
January 26, 2018, 03:56:47 PM
Hey guys, in addition to the white paper on the 30th, the developer and his team will create a new Bicointalk Ann thread as well.

This is currently only a 1.3 million dollar Mcap coin that is really worth $50,000 million market cap with the privacy features and masternodes featured in the new white paper.

Exactly!!!
1.3m for such coin is ridiculous!
30-50 is my prediction
Pages:
Jump to: