Pages:
Author

Topic: Eryllium (ERY) New Coin - page 9. (Read 56721 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
January 30, 2018, 07:53:26 AM
It is definitely scam. '' The block explorer hosting period has expired. Please contact support to renew the hosting period ''

i knew this already, though someone promoted a new dev team, so i bought into it, and then they posted that road map, that i copied off the twitter page they now deleted, but you could of said something yesterday.

the logic would be the old dev team abandoned it and the new dev team would probably pay for the block explorer but clearly not.

https://www.facebook.com/ERYlli/
we'll start here.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 07:37:41 AM
It is definitely scam. '' The block explorer hosting period has expired. Please contact support to renew the hosting period ''
January 30, 2018, 07:25:50 AM
This was a scam... they deleted the new twitter and also the the discord group. also yesterday the so called dev said the atomic swap gonna happen in 3 months at a rate of 1:1 even if NRO was 36 sat and ERY 1500 sat. they only posted a .jpeg , everyone can do that (intigrate lol).. also if you check out the devs in ERY and NRO stop posting at the same time, which means the old staff of this scams was back to do more money. or more than that, adwazo came back to do more money.

tell you what i can follow the first part of the road map - the website. personally i can do that, but the second part people would need to find a dev that knows.
forget making a new bitcointalk section here will do,

not getting scammed by these freaks, not letting that happen, i'll just overcome this reality with a new one.

it's fairly easy to clone dash and implement it's newest features, and swap the coins over. any dev with skills can do this.

i've seen youtube tutorials on how they set up coins from a litecoin source technically none of this is special.

you can get a source change the coin supply and everything would be good to go, it's not actually hard because it's all open source.

so you'd just get a source code with a masternode and darksend already on it, and be able to already of completed it in a day. just 1;1 swap it, but i'm not a expert.. but i know it exists.
January 30, 2018, 07:16:39 AM
How is it possible people are selling a lot this coin right now ?
Are you crazy ?  Grin

Because this coin is a full scam. There is no team, no development. The new roadmap is just a piece of jpg. It was a pure pump and dump.

There are many anonymous coins outhere like Aeon, Verge and many more. If you think this is a pure scam that's fine, sell your coins and buy something else. What's the point that you're here?

i did not make the road map, i'd like to point out the twitter page who put it up has been taken down and does not exist. which is strange behaviour.

Eryllium1 has been taken down, so not sure what this means.

unless people are devs who want to follow the road map, and these people just deceived everyone. because if it's a deception i'd of lost cash to.
Activity: 7
January 30, 2018, 06:46:31 AM
Are you crazy ?  Grin

Because this coin is a full scam. There is no team, no development. The new roadmap is just a piece of jpg. It was a pure pump and dump.

There are many anonymous coins outhere like Aeon, Verge and many more. If you think this is a pure scam that's fine, sell your coins and buy something else. What's the point that you're here?
Activity: 839
January 30, 2018, 06:18:59 AM
Are you crazy ?  Grin

You'r just FUD man
And regret it soon  Wink
Activity: 700
Merit: 330
January 30, 2018, 06:12:51 AM
Are you crazy ?  Grin

Activity: 7
January 30, 2018, 06:03:38 AM
Are you crazy ?  Grin

I think it's not like that, but the best promotion is a green arrow as an indicator, people just don't care about coins in the red zone. Unfortunately, there was a pump in less than 24 hours, so if the price is about 1K satoshi then it's gonna turn into green in a few hours (?) and hopefully after that people gonna start to think about this coin... we'll see... One for sure, as the price is lower I just don'T wanna risk to sell my stock, instead selling I'll buy more, so the average price of my coins will be lower without any risk to lose this opportunity when the price gonna start to grow, because sooner or later it's gonna grow
January 30, 2018, 05:37:14 AM
Are you crazy ?  Grin
Activity: 35
January 30, 2018, 05:35:22 AM
Looks like very nice future for ERY
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
January 30, 2018, 05:27:44 AM
New people in the project is a good sign. Now waiting for the increase in the price of the coin
January 30, 2018, 05:17:11 AM

Yes the road map has been published.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DUxwuV-XUAAeDeT.jpg:large

i got this picture off a twitter page called https://twitter.com/Eryllium1

but it all of a sudden has been taken down.

so be-careful.
Activity: 9
January 30, 2018, 04:53:45 AM
Hi guys.
Has the promised new Roadmap published?
January 29, 2018, 10:03:30 AM
To the MOON with the new team !
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
January 29, 2018, 08:11:02 AM
as always, thread crowded when some people buy on high price lol  Grin  Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
January 29, 2018, 04:07:43 AM
Do your own research and don't just jump into a car you know nothing about its destination. DYOR very important!
Activity: 35
January 29, 2018, 03:56:01 AM
The price has already jumped nice.
Activity: 79
January 28, 2018, 11:37:31 PM
Well, I wonder what kind of wonderful news the White Paper can bring to raise the price to a respectable one.  Roll Eyes people jumping ship!!!
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
January 28, 2018, 09:36:32 PM
Important information: Nova will NOT close its doors!

We are happy to announce that we have found a new partner that is willing, experienced, and able to carry on running Nova Exchange.
So.The show will go on! More information will follow. In the meantime, keep on trading crypto.
Best Wishes to you all!

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ERY/

Very promising news!  Now if they can enable the deposit function, we can get our crypto millionaire dreams again. 
Pages:
Jump to: