Pages:
Author

Topic: Eryllium (ERY) New Coin - page 11. (Read 56724 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 03:49:22 PM
is Eryllium ASIC non resistant?
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
January 26, 2018, 03:47:49 PM
Hey guys, in addition to the roadmap on the 30th, the developer and his team will create a new Bicointalk Ann thread as well.

This is currently only a 1.3 million dollar Mcap coin that is really worth $50,000 million market cap with the privacy features and masternodes featured in the new white paper.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
January 26, 2018, 01:56:29 PM
***DEAREST FRIENDS, I AM A MATHEMATICIAN WITH AN IQ ABOVE 180. I HAVE TOTALLY ANALYZED THE CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKETS. I LOOK AT THE CIRCULATING SUPPLY ALONG WITH THE WEB SITE TECHNOLOGY USED. I HAVE THE NAME OF THE NEXT COIN THAT WILL GO 1000X IN 2018 ""ERYILLIUM" (ERY) YOU CAN BUY IN ON COINEXCHANGE .ANOTHER TO LOOK AT IS (OAX) ON BINANCE. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKE THEM. PS. (BTM) COULD BE THE NEXT RIPPLE OF CHINA ** 1/25/2018

Are you being sarcastic about eryllium? I'm seeing that their original objective for this coin has not been met.  It is by no means the premier digital currency for online businesses.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
January 26, 2018, 01:50:45 PM
Hi ! Eryllium is available on LycheeBit.
Happy mining Smiley

Mining Eryllium with x11 algo :

• Stratum  : lycheebit.com:3533
  • User     : YOUR_ERY_ADDRESS
  • Password : c=ERY

LycheeBit info :

Mining software :

Examples of command line :

• Nvidia   : ccminer.exe -a x11 -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3533 -u EZ14KZZ5Uemg8sGGojfRvTnmRCvAtToUUn -p c=ERY
  • AMD      : sgminer.exe --algorithm x11 -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3533 -u EZ14KZZ5Uemg8sGGojfRvTnmRCvAtToUUn -p c=ERY

Peers list :

• addnode=107.170.117.243:34821
  • addnode=91.121.217.70:34821
  • addnode=88.99.199.93:34821
  • addnode=39.106.201.170:34821
  • addnode=5.196.76.15:34821
  • addnode=46.4.97.119:34821
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
January 26, 2018, 04:40:24 AM
I think we got FOMO and FUD brewing in the forum and candles brewing in the market!  Grin
Activity: 35
January 26, 2018, 03:07:10 AM
I think the road to 1$ then 10$ and 100$ or even more just started
Activity: 112
January 26, 2018, 12:49:47 AM
Any news about this newcoin?
Activity: 3
January 25, 2018, 05:23:53 PM
***DEAREST FRIENDS, I AM A MATHEMATICIAN WITH AN IQ ABOVE 180. I HAVE TOTALLY ANALYZED THE CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKETS. I LOOK AT THE CIRCULATING SUPPLY ALONG WITH THE WEB SITE TECHNOLOGY USED. I HAVE THE NAME OF THE NEXT COIN THAT WILL GO 1000X IN 2018 ""ERYILLIUM" (ERY) YOU CAN BUY IN ON COINEXCHANGE .ANOTHER TO LOOK AT IS (OAX) ON BINANCE. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKE THEM. PS. (BTM) COULD BE THE NEXT RIPPLE OF CHINA ** 1/25/2018
Activity: 67
Merit: 11
January 25, 2018, 05:09:57 PM
Looks like a good time to put my investments in this coin  Grin
Activity: 2
January 25, 2018, 05:01:27 PM
YEEEEEES Moving forward!!
DO not look at anyone
But this is a right time to get all benefits available from this coin)
especially 5 days before major announcement
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
January 25, 2018, 04:27:15 PM
When I got into the Cryptocurrency space newly, I got interested in this coin Elysium and another that sounds like it - Elysium, just because I liked their names, and truth be told, I have not been disappointed with any of them despite their problems and volatility.

How much more now that new devs are here, now we are moving to the $1 mark and upwards

it would certainly be interesting to see a good growth on this coin.
already everyone stopped believing in it.
maybe it will happen
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
A Nigerian cryptocurrency advocate, let's do it
January 25, 2018, 02:54:26 PM
When I got into the Cryptocurrency space newly, I got interested in this coin Elysium and another that sounds like it - Elysium, just because I liked their names, and truth be told, I have not been disappointed with any of them despite their problems and volatility.

How much more now that new devs are here, now we are moving to the $1 mark and upwards
Activity: 154
Merit: 5
January 25, 2018, 02:11:13 PM
Why are they keeping this coin so quiet? White paper which will supposedly include masternodes is coming on the 30th. Volume and price are slowly climbing each day just like CJ coin did a few days ago before it jumped from 2 sats to 180 briefly.

This coin is about to be a few thousand sats easily based on its circulating supply. Masternode privacy coins are huge right now. The new developer for this coin is active every day in discord and this character above me is simply fudding to keep the price down so he continue to buy up for cheap. This thing is about to soar in value within a few days. I am excited.

I am not at all interested in this shit coin bro,  Bcoz I know the history of this coin. Don't worry it will soon eat your all money as it does to mine..... Sad

Not interested? Riiiiiiiiiiight. A dedicated fudder like yourself is always a sure sign of an incoming massive rise of price on any given project.

This coin is going to a few thousand sats within the next few days. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that. To anyone reading this, just follow the increasing volume and price combined with the white paper and masternode announcement on the 30th and ignore people like this constantly tryign to manipulate prices.

I will see who is the fudder here just after few months...... Smiley

You will be proven wrong much much sooner than that. Literally within a few days.
I wish it could happen, Just look at the position of Oxfina Token, This token is also from the same team & devs ..... Smiley Smiley Smiley
January 25, 2018, 01:50:25 PM
Why are they keeping this coin so quiet? White paper which will supposedly include masternodes is coming on the 30th. Volume and price are slowly climbing each day just like CJ coin did a few days ago before it jumped from 2 sats to 180 briefly.

This coin is about to be a few thousand sats easily based on its circulating supply. Masternode privacy coins are huge right now. The new developer for this coin is active every day in discord and this character above me is simply fudding to keep the price down so he continue to buy up for cheap. This thing is about to soar in value within a few days. I am excited.

I am not at all interested in this shit coin bro,  Bcoz I know the history of this coin. Don't worry it will soon eat your all money as it does to mine..... Sad

Not interested? Riiiiiiiiiiight. A dedicated fudder like yourself is always a sure sign of an incoming massive rise of price on any given project.

This coin is going to a few thousand sats within the next few days. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that. To anyone reading this, just follow the increasing volume and price combined with the white paper and masternode announcement on the 30th and ignore people like this constantly tryign to manipulate prices.

You will be proven wrong much much sooner than that. Literally within a few days.
January 25, 2018, 01:38:26 PM

I am not at all interested in this shit coin bro,  Bcoz I know the history of this coin. Don't worry it will soon eat your all money as it does to mine..... Sad

January 25, 2018, 01:35:39 PM

I am not at all interested in this shit coin bro,  Bcoz I know the history of this coin. Don't worry it will soon eat your all money as it does to mine..... Sad

This coin is going to a few thousand sats within the next few days. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that. To anyone reading this, just follow the increasing volume and price combined with the white paper and masternode announcement on the 30th and ignore people like this constantly trying to constantly manipulate prices. Do your own research and speak to the new developer for yourselves in discord. He is very active there.
January 25, 2018, 01:29:52 PM

Don't cry like a baby,  Tongue Tongue Tongue

You will also do the same after sometime....... Smiley
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 01:27:57 PM

Don't cry like a baby,  Tongue Tongue Tongue
January 25, 2018, 01:10:26 PM

January 25, 2018, 01:06:18 PM

Pages:
Jump to: