Pages:
Author

Topic: Eryllium (ERY) New Coin - page 3. (Read 56721 times)

Activity: 369
Merit: 101
May 02, 2018, 07:36:14 AM
Everything is alive. It has gone a lot wrong in the past. The blockchain is really great. I have 12 active connections to the Eryllium network. Reward 5% per year. Only patience. The wallet has many functions (Sign message, Multisig and others). There is a Whtpaper in 3 languages.The market capitalization is really very low at $ 300K. The inflation rate of 5% is also very low. There will never be more than 100 million ERY. The chance of rising prices is currently relatively high. There will be news again.
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
May 01, 2018, 12:47:54 AM
Eryllium Block Explorer is active again.
Of course ERY Coin will not disappear from Cryptopia.
Have fun...

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ery/

That's cool so this one is still alive I'll snag a few more just to hold onto.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 09:59:41 AM
Great news. Thank you bunterfisch  Roll Eyes
Activity: 369
Merit: 101
March 26, 2018, 09:41:48 AM
Eryllium Block Explorer is active again.
Of course ERY Coin will not disappear from Cryptopia.
Have fun...

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ery/
Activity: 154
Merit: 5
March 26, 2018, 07:10:50 AM
Is dev still around here ? His last active time here seems as August 06 , 2017. From the message above if i understood correctly , eryllium is in danger of being delisted from cryptopia because of missing of block explorer and since it has 2 markets atm, cryptopia holds 80-90 % of its market volume so if dev is not aware of the situation or still behind his project hope somebody would reach him.

there is no dev for this coin right now I think, there is a person called "Seethevalue" who is promoting this coin here. I think he is well aware of the situation..... Smiley
March 26, 2018, 06:34:20 AM
Is dev still around here ? His last active time here seems as August 06 , 2017. From the message above if i understood correctly , eryllium is in danger of being delisted from cryptopia because of missing of block explorer and since it has 2 markets atm, cryptopia holds 80-90 % of its market volume so if dev is not aware of the situation or still behind his project hope somebody would reach him.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 26, 2018, 05:51:57 AM
This is a project that many people are interested in. You have been successful at first. But maybe I need to gather more information about this coin. Listening to the numbers you give about the participants is fascinating, but I need more time to verify and study. Thanks a lot!
March 26, 2018, 12:30:48 AM
What is it? ERC-20 token or coin with the custom blockchain?

It is a coin, with its own blockchain....... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 3114
March 24, 2018, 02:07:31 PM
Any working Block explorer for this coin , the old has been expired ,
if you have one please pm the link for , if there is no explorer anymore maybe the coin gets delisted soon!

Regards Lafu
Activity: 10
March 23, 2018, 02:45:50 AM
What is it? ERC-20 token or coin with the custom blockchain?
Activity: 8
March 23, 2018, 02:40:05 AM
I wish to become the African Representative of this coin in order to publicise it and organise seminars to enlightening people on the need for them owning this coin. I sincerely believe in this coin, I bought mine on cryptopia. I'm from the most populous country in Africa and I've been an active Multilevel Marketer for over 15 years and joined cryptoworld in 2015, trading cryptocurrency actively.

If the owner of this coin is here and feels this could drive the coin upward, kindly private chat and inform me of your modalities.

Best regards

March 07, 2018, 01:58:27 AM
Hi, even though i've issued the warning,

i have been working hard at trying to get this coin listed onto exchanges.

you can now vote for Eryllium at https://www.southxchange.com/Home/Vote

The Southxchange is taking votes for Eryllium and you can vote for the coin, the votes accumulate week after week.

Thanks!

Thank you for at least trying to do sth for this coin. This coin is one of my altcoin investments with btw. Although i used to do investments in btc only before, this year first time in my life i made investment in altcoins with advice of a friend of mine and i feel so regretful atm.  Both of these coins wont have a good future in my opinion unless they can enter some big exchange sites with high volumes (like poloniex, binance, etc.) I hope in following days we can see eryllium in big exchanges.

it will take decades to reach Poloniex or Binance for this coin.......... Smiley
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
March 04, 2018, 12:36:53 PM

The Southxchange is taking votes for Eryllium and you can vote for the coin, the votes accumulate week after week.

Thanks!

Thank you for at least trying to do sth for this coin. This coin is one of my altcoin investments with btw. Although i used to do investments in btc only before, this year first time in my life i made investment in altcoins with advice of a friend of mine and i feel so regretful atm.  Both of these coins wont have a good future in my opinion unless they can enter some big exchange sites with high volumes (like poloniex, binance, etc.) I hope in following days we can see eryllium in big exchanges.

totally understand, i've not given up the idea, but i'm fully aware of what the work costs to get the coin onto better exchanges, and the work that needs doing to it, and i've only gone silent because i'm technically doing something that can earn some money, so i'm working in silence, because currently the is no raising money, or no marketing, because of being aware of the situation and also, these trolls don't go away, they kept saying nonsense, so had to at least bring them down to reality of the situation. the work can be done on the coin, but may take a few months, so just hang on in for a longer term. will have to be longer term.

we will see none of the work from the original dev team that needs doing and i'll be proven right as well. therefore if we just watch and see them do nothing then people will really get the point. that the work i think needs doing will be the correct way to achieve the best outcome. therefore we will win, because the trolls who kept hitting hard over the week who blindly believe in the last dev, will be proven wrong. plus if anyone trys to say they are doing a
"fake" take over again the hype won't work.
i wanted to hit home the truth rather than lie. but that will come at a cost to the price. and really these trolls wanted to be mocked they happened to be begging for it.

hard times till it's good!
so i deliberately sacrificed momentum that i personally built up, to gain better credibility over the long term. it was done deliberately.  not putting up with the nonsense they bring.

so remember to have a go at these trolls that pop up, and the only evidence you will get if my idea is working is a few votes on that voting page for now.

if you see the vote count going up, that will be because i'm using the 15% of what i earn as planned and putting the money into the recovery of the coin, thats the evidence you will have.

that something is being done.
March 03, 2018, 05:15:36 PM

Thanks!

Thank you for at least trying to do sth for this coin. This coin is one of my altcoin investments with btw. Although i used to do investments in btc only before, this year first time in my life i made investment in altcoins with advice of a friend of mine and i feel so regretful atm.  Both of these coins wont have a good future in my opinion unless they can enter some big exchange sites with high volumes (like poloniex, binance, etc.) I hope in following days we can see eryllium in big exchanges.
February 28, 2018, 06:54:33 AM

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1020
Buzzex Exchange
February 26, 2018, 09:40:37 AM
Hi Everybody,

We have added ERY to the coin voting page of the ADZbuzz Exchange on https://adzbuzz.com

The ADZbuzz Exchange is the next big crypto exchange built on top of a social content discovery network which will allow traders to earn their favorite coins daily just for trading using a 100% unique system.

You can read the ADZbuzz Exchange whitepaper here: https://adzbuzz.com/Adzbuzz-Exchange-White-Paper.pdf

We are in the process of adding new coins the next weeks/months and everybody gets a free vote, here you can vote for ERY:

https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/cryptocurrencies/announcements/16568-adzbuzz-exchange-coin-vote-get-your-favorite-coin-listed-on-the-adzbuzz-exchange

Good luck!
The ADZbuzz Team
Activity: 81
February 26, 2018, 02:36:17 AM
You know what this reminds me of? APR coin, here's a link if you want to check them out.

https://discord.gg/qedu8YT
February 26, 2018, 02:35:30 AM
Neither i'm a miner nor I owe any single coin, I know the scam of this coin so i'm spreading awareness..... Smiley
February 25, 2018, 09:45:30 PM
Whatever the words are, but the final words will be the same that "seethevalue" is not a dev and he is lying...... Smiley

I agree he has no clue what he is taking about!! The developer is in control and I belief in him!! He can add more supply at any time if it was a scam he would have done so max supply 120 million.

you trying to talk up your investment because you own loads of coins?

unless work is done to this coin, your investment is worthless, does not matter what it says on a website.

don't be ripped off and buy anything till this coins improved to a better level.

warning to everyone.

if i knew nothing i would not issue a serious warning to the everyone.

i know to much to know, when someone is trying to talk up something, just to profit from a pump. don't believe the hype.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vQaVIoEjOM
February 25, 2018, 09:13:10 PM
Whatever the words are, but the final words will be the same that "seethevalue" is not a dev and he is lying...... Smiley

I agree he has no clue what he is taking about!! The developer is in control and I belief in him!! He can add more supply at any time if it was a scam he would have done so max supply 120 million.

lol. thats funny, well if he was in control why do they leave troll videos on their social media accounts?

and why are they lacking many key areas i've already identified to achieve better exchanges?

the only thing the original creator is in control of, is letting people do fake take overs,
and then removing twitter accounts they post a road map on that they re-tweeted does this sound like they are in control?

they are not at all, and i've already identified what has to be done.
with e-mails and details to how to advance everything which was done all this month.

if the developer of the coin was in control of the situation, why are they missing about seven key areas i've identified and if i don't know what i'm talking about how would i even know these areas existed?

you are a miner with a large supply and you don't even seem to understand the problems the coin faces, i believe you don't know anything.

are quite clearly oblivious to the challenges. the coin faces for growth.

due to you owning a large supply of the coin, i'm questioning your purchase, because seriously looking like a joke because what i know about this coin would detract from even putting a penny in, and suggest you don't, not till the problems are fixed.

all this month i've gather information by doing all this and you think i don't know anything i'd suggest you don't know anything because the feed back i'm getting is insightful. and is a glaring example of how the original creators are only in-control of their website. and little else, they might be trying to copy what i'm saying, but i've not told them what i know.

but i know for a fact you are buying all these coins and it's not in a good position.

the coin needs work doing on it, i also know what has to be done, but if you don't believe this, then you are going to never see real gains.

this should be a cause for your concern, but maybe you are just pump and dumping the coin, and you don't care. but i don't think you will have many people to sell into unless work is done to the coin.

the last work that happened to this coin was in 2017. for the coin to advance real work has to be done to the coin, not some touch up on websites, and some ripple posts.

from the information i know in the current state of the coin don't invest not a penny! you'd be ripped off!

unless some capital is raise to change the outcome then the situation will not improve.
Pages:
Jump to: