Pages:
Author

Topic: [ESPORTS][pre-ICO] 👾 Play2Live.io 👾 - Decentralizing eSports streaming - page 2. (Read 31004 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 5
Хриплый
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Play2Live CTO, Vladislav Arbatov, AMA Synopsis
https://medium.com/@play2live.project/play2live-cto-vladislav-arbatov-ama-synopsis-1481d3fc0b05

Vladislav Arbatov, CTO of Play2Live sat down with the community to host an AMA regarding the upcoming Beta release and Level Up Chain block chain platform.

Activity: 172
Merit: 5
Хриплый
Ready to fly? Soon will begin ...
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
i think price will be back 100 sats
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Hello, this project is real great but what are the new step to develop the token the more. We all know that cryptosystem is now in the stage of dip market but still something have be done to rise play to live token. Have you real start the live stream this concluded world cup should been the good platform to show play to live with this stream things
copper member
Activity: 294
Very good team in general. A promising growing market. Right choice of the blockchain – Graphene. Good luck.
Activity: 23
Project looks interesting. Worthy of people's attention. I participate in the bounty program. I wish good luck to the developers!
copper member
Activity: 196
Very strong project with a great model for incentivizing users. Good luck, guys!
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Play2Live Data Scientist: Artsem Shekh https://medium.com/play2live-development-blog/play2live-data-scientist-artsem-shekh-2cd033d6484f

Play2Live is excited to introduce Artsem Shekh as our Data Scientist! Artsem has years of experience in developing computer applications for a variety of use cases. We asked Artsem about a few of his favorite hobbies and interests, apart from building the future of live streaming.
copper member
Gamers like interaction and many dream to get paid for games-related activity. And we have both here.
Activity: 219
Merit: 14
it's good project but when listed on hitbtc the price dumped very hard and people are buying it really cheap now
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Play2Live Close-up: Vladislav Arbatov — Chief Technology Officer
https://medium.com/@play2live.project/play2live-close-up-vladislav-arbatov-chief-technology-officer-c2125017afa

Vladislav Arbatov is a digital industry veteran with years of experience developing platforms for online services. Vladislav enjoys spending his leisure time developing neural networks, recently creating a network to procure Russian government policy and creating a machine learning algorithm tested to rival experienced betting professionals. Vladislav serves as the Chief Technology Officer of Play2Live and will be responsible for developing the A.I. task system and overseeing the block chain infrastructure for Play2Live.

Activity: 41
so much pathetic stans, i feel sorry for you, really and deeply, unless you getting paid for your utter bullshit here, which i believe is the case.
coin is dropped to 1/5 of it's ICO value. you all remind me of a guy in Aventus project his name was Dominik, i sold my AVT coin -30% now they're -80% ICO price, you're either a brainless teenager to back weak and unorginized platforms like this or getting paid for doing it.
why they didn't move their AMA into Reddit or youtube? there is only one answer to that and that the fact that this guy wasnt ready for it.
they didnt do shit only a Buggy website which you can do with couple hundred $.
Activity: 1
Invested in ico 3100$ now I have 587$ very cool project) I thought that buy trx (387 Satoshi) xvg (363 Satoshi) or BNB) but invested in this shit project) Do not make my mistakes friends)
They are at the very beginning of the post-ico period. There are on Play2Live YouTube channel appeared developer blog, and they makes powerful releases on neural networks and a new blockchain. In addition, they will be sponsors of a major eSports championship. So, I think that we need to buy before the growth.
It is poured out at every large warrant, and it falls every day, because it is a scum. Why buy something that tomorrow will be cheaper than yesterday?
u r rushing to judgment.. team is working, it's totally not scam. we need wait for the product. beta will be in august.. we'll see.
Activity: 2
Today, there was a listing of the token on the new Lbank exchange, 13 million coins were transferred from the developer's purses (the Developer's coin should be frozen for a year), and 13 million coins were in orders, and they were simply placed with one warrant. Well, where is the honesty of this project scam? Well?Huh What clever man will answer me about 13 million coins in one order?)
it's not a fact that r developer tokens and developer purses. no proofs.. maybe it's mongs))
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
i do not like the fact that more and more people screem scam when reffer to this project.
copper member
Strong team, vision and product! Revenue sharing model can potentially bring a lot of users to a streaming platform of such kind.
Activity: 15
Invested in ico 3100$ now I have 587$ very cool project) I thought that buy trx (387 Satoshi) xvg (363 Satoshi) or BNB) but invested in this shit project) Do not make my mistakes friends)
They are at the very beginning of the post-ico period. There are on Play2Live YouTube channel appeared developer blog, and they makes powerful releases on neural networks and a new blockchain. In addition, they will be sponsors of a major eSports championship. So, I think that we need to buy before the growth.
For me..
It is a pity that I did not know about your unique project for quite some time. Will you additionally issue tokens for living, or limit ones that already exist?
Activity: 2
Activity: 125
P2P CDN is like a torrent actually. The majority of content in the internet is delivered via centralized CDN. CDN is a huge costs for streaming platforms actually.
Pages:
Jump to: