Pages:
Author

Topic: [ESPORTS][pre-ICO] 👾 Play2Live.io 👾 - Decentralizing eSports streaming - page 10. (Read 31004 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 11
almost everything that had gone from the ICO, is trading below the ICO price tag
I hope that when ..enter the exchange a couple of months will be traded at minus 50%) to cool the asses of easy money lovers)
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
almost everything that had gone from the ICO, is trading below the ICO price tag
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Play2Live bounty campaign manager
Hello! Without adding custom data to the wallet, should not tokens appear in etherscan.io?
u can visit our chat to get more information. https://t.me/Play2Live_RusChat
Activity: 36
Hello! Without adding custom data to the wallet, should not tokens appear in etherscan.io?
Good luck, guys!
It's not obligatory!
Activity: 14
Activity: 53
And what about the information about the fact that at the end of the ICO, someone jumped into the departing train for a considerable amount? Can anyone comment?
Collected money very quickly! up to a hardcap $400k was not enough
Activity: 14
And what about the information about the fact that at the end of the ICO, someone jumped into the departing train for a considerable amount? Can anyone comment?
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Any news about exchange? It's a good time to be listed at some exchanges in my opinion.
Activity: 210
I love the concept of this project, very modern. I think gamers will be happy with this innovation. I think this project will be successful in the future
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
Token will be forever ERC 20?
As per our WhitePaper, those Tokens are issued for the Token Sale. Once the platform is set up, we convert those Tokens to the tokens of the platform Graphene-based 1x1
Thanks, man!
As per our WhitePaper, those Tokens are issued for the Token Sale. Once the platform is set up, we convert those Tokens to the tokens of the platform Graphene-based 1x1
Activity: 152
Activity: 162
Merit: 101
Official listing on any exchange has not yet been announced.
Activity: 138
On which exchange do you plan to start trading and when?
hello! we intend to make available to users the sale of their tokens through marketplaces and popular crypto-exchange exchanges. This will ensure the distribution of the LUC token, which as a result will increase the number of users of the platform. Now we are negotiating with Tidex, Liqui, HitBTC, LiveCoin, Exmo, Yobit, Kuna, Bittrex, Huobi and Binance. We are sure that we will be able to establish cooperation with some of them within 30-60 days after the end of the sales token.
I wouldn’t think that this exchange is a good platform https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0x5dbe296f97b23c4a6aa6183d73e574d02ba5c719-ETH
Activity: 364
Merit: 251
the idea of a good project and very interesting, but the most interesting thing is about the sale of coins information, the total supply is very limited, so very lucky to have this coin
Who can even send a beginner on the right track? What can I do with a custom token? what purse? where to get it? Where to put it?
good afternoon! tell me, what type of your wallet?
I do not have! what kind of wallet do I need, tell me?
that is, you did not linked a wallet in your account?
No, I do not know how
Do you have tokens on your account?
yes! I do!
so you need to create a wallet, for example on myetherwallet (how to do this you can find in internet), then send to our chat https://t.me/Play2Live_RusChat a personal address of your mail with which you registered, and the address of your wallet.
Activity: 173
Who can even send a beginner on the right track? What can I do with a custom token? what purse? where to get it? Where to put it?
No, I do not know how
yes! I do!
No, I do not know how
Activity: 173
No, I do not know how
Pages:
Jump to: