Pages:
Author

Topic: [ESPORTS][pre-ICO] 👾 Play2Live.io 👾 - Decentralizing eSports streaming - page 6. (Read 31004 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
any news regarding the exchange listings?
brand new
Activity: 0
hope.. everything will be okay.
I mean why we did not get into this mass listing if the negotiations have been going on for almost a month now
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

As a sports fan, I have long anticipated a project like this, although there are similar projects like this, such as Twitch and Youtube gaming, what will make Play2Live stand out is finally sports lovers are going to enjoy the advantages of Blockchain technology.
The team seems competent enough. With many of the staffs having experience with related companies. The vision is also excellent. The backup plan set aside in case enough fund is not raised during Pre- ICO and ICO is enough reason why I will invest.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Play2Live bounty campaign manager
Can you tell us a bit more about G Core and how it works?
Well, G-core partners up with some eSports companies like Wargaming, Hitbox and Playredfox. They even listed in World Guinness book on several positions. Basically, a regular CDN (content delivery network) can roughly be denoted as a network of servers that use special software to deliver content between the transmitter and the receiver. In centralized CDN model, the servers are located worldwide to provide the highest response rate.
so a bit like riots server network ?
with a stream indeed this sounds nice, since the only thing you need to forward is the stream you are receiving at the same time
Yeah. Actually, our first assumption was to store VOD content in the blockchain network, but it became clear soon that it is not effective. P2P CDN seems like a good solution especially when the users are motivated. This does not high-load their channel a lot. They will be able to watch the stream and share their internet channel. Transcoding technology will be used further to deliver the content across numerous viewers.
Activity: 46
Well, G-core partners up with some eSports companies like Wargaming, Hitbox and Playredfox. They even listed in World Guinness book on several positions. Basically, a regular CDN (content delivery network) can roughly be denoted as a network of servers that use special software to deliver content between the transmitter and the receiver. In centralized CDN model, the servers are located worldwide to provide the highest response rate.
with a stream indeed this sounds nice, since the only thing you need to forward is the stream you are receiving at the same time
P2P CDN is like a torrent actually. The majority of content in the internet is delivered via centralized CDN. CDN is a huge costs for streaming platforms actually.
brand new
Activity: 266
I will follow this project!
brand new
Guys! Well, we're the same hr .. n already bought tokens. WHY WRONG !? Take an example from me: I sit exactly breathing my nose ...))) The choice is already made, what to strain ?!)))
I want to breathe through my nose and bread to smear something Smiley))
Come on, guys)
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
Activity: 108
Why you changed the token sale dates?
Activity: 173
What’s going on, guys?
Activity: 77
Hope everything will be okay
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
I mean why we did not get into this mass listing if the negotiations have been going on for almost a month now
buddy ... do you know how much it costs to be listed on a large exchanges? if not, then go to google, or be silent) fuck the team such amounts at once spend just to be sunk on the same bitrix or binance? scandals began, because of the allegedly 'free' listing ... but they asked 1-3 for the listing.
Activity: 114
Good evening. I have a question
Oh, maybe I can help.
Throwing in the ICO, many were hoping for market growth, that there would be everything to shoot.
anybody here?
Good evening. I have a question
Oh, maybe I can help.
Throwing in the ICO, many were hoping for market growth, that there would be everything to shoot.
Pages:
Jump to: