Pages:
Author

Topic: [ESPORTS][pre-ICO] 👾 Play2Live.io 👾 - Decentralizing eSports streaming - page 46. (Read 31004 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
 Gaming industry indeed is just developing. Sometimes something may be pushed forward by a great shock (like TI1). I believe it’s not too late to get your room under the sun. Good luck guys!
Games force lots of technologies to develop. So many inventions were made just because of game industry. Suppose crypto also was a child of cyber world Smiley Huh Surprisingly BTC tends to overtake games 😨
This unlikely to happen because of the safety of game market in comparison to crypto. They can cooperate but not to compete
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Games force lots of technologies to develop. So many inventions were made just because of game industry. Suppose crypto also was a child of cyber world Smiley Huh Surprisingly BTC tends to overtake games 😨
Activity: 638
Merit: 500
It’s amazing project . Hope will get enough funding  Smiley
Thanks, much appreciated!
Is it possible to have some bonuses if you are streamer and host someone?
You can participate in our Bounty campaign: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/esportsbounty-play2liveio-decentralizing-esports-streaming-2381679
Alternatively, please, message me by Telegram to discuss whether any other options are available @dmarkaryan (https://t.me/dmarkaryan)
Any good news about raising funds? Want to see statistics, if there are any!  Shocked
Pre-sale has not started yet, we will post updates as soon st the pre-sale starts (25 Jan)
I have evaluated and said this is not a big industry to disrupt at all, good luck trying to disrupt this industry.
Please, elaborate. eSports industry is huge and booming, please take a look at this report: https://play2live.io/storage/b/3/Markets_Overview_ENG.pdf?1509888038
Or this article: https://medium.com/play2live/benefiting-from-the-online-gaming-and-esports-phenomenon-dc97a89a1cb8
All the figures are proven with reliable sources, you can also take a look at the independent research conducted by SuperData (linked in our documents many times).
Will the development of the platform begin before the ICO? Are there any results now?
We will release the full-fledged MVP of the platform before the token sale. We've got a test platform and alreay held a tournament on it. We plan to organize one more tournament before the new year. You can sign up and try here: https://p2l.tv/
Activity: 28
I have evaluated and said this is not a big industry to disrupt at all, good luck trying to disrupt this industry.
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
This will beat Twitch later, I see a great future. Twitch must have a competitor like this. But you must advertise it whenever there's a tournament. Like TI maybe, or ESL. It will increase your popularity faster. I like your name too it's easy to remember and I wanna ask whenever it's already full develop, it will available on linux and mac? or this is special for windows? Try to comunicate with valve as your partner. If you get partner with valve, great future will follow you.

I’m 100% sure it’s a cross-platform ecosystem what includes OS, Linux (not sure), Windows, iOS, Android. What do you mean by ‘partner with Valve’? To show commercials at the events? Streaming of the tournament on your channel is allowed as I know. Nothing can stop you if you want to. The main weapon of P2L is a contribution of viewers and streamers by coins/tokens etc.
They should base on partnership with cyber teams and users.
Activity: 21
It’s amazing project . Hope will get enough funding  Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
This will beat Twitch later, I see a great future. Twitch must have a competitor like this. But you must advertise it whenever there's a tournament. Like TI maybe, or ESL. It will increase your popularity faster. I like your name too it's easy to remember and I wanna ask whenever it's already full develop, it will available on linux and mac? or this is special for windows? Try to comunicate with valve as your partner. If you get partner with valve, great future will follow you.
Activity: 202
Merit: 10
Any good news about raising funds? Want to see statistics, if there are any!  Shocked

would be nice to have such information. this allows to get involved in the process of development deeply!  Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
How can you counteract such a giant player as Twitch-TV? Do you have a strong plan to attract people from there?
The team of the project is encouraging. Look at the profiles.
But that CEO worked in twitch.com is the most interesting.
Ya! I noticed Paidy Hung, who ‘experienced at establishing in cooperation with Chinese partners. Interesting what exactly she does here.
By the way, how do you think of cooperation with cyber companies in general. Would it be simply cooperation like ‘you show us on the first page, we give you money’ ?
It’s getting much deeper. First of all imaging that every cyber team as EG, Na’Vi, NiP, C9... can create its own channel. There they will have division on CS:GO, Dota2, Hearthstone etc. They can put there full biography, transfer history, there might be a stand with cups. All the users may receive notifications of coming matches, special events. Wow!
Really cooooool! Fantastic!
I haven’t understand it till today. This will be really cool thing.
You know in dota 2 there are special things that emphasize your team preferences. Here we will see much more options to express sympathy
Ya! I noticed Paidy Hung, who ‘experienced at establishing in cooperation with Chinese partners. Interesting what exactly she does here.
By the way, how do you think of cooperation with cyber companies in general. Would it be simply cooperation like ‘you show us on the first page, we give you money’ ?
It’s getting much deeper. First of all imaging that every cyber team as EG, Na’Vi, NiP, C9... can create its own channel. There they will have division on CS:GO, Dota2, Hearthstone etc. They can put there full biography, transfer history, there might be a stand with cups. All the users may receive notifications of coming matches, special events. Wow!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Good luck. Esports is a very big market and anyone that can crack this nut will be very successful.
Pages:
Jump to: