Pages:
Author

Topic: [ESPORTS][pre-ICO] 👾 Play2Live.io 👾 - Decentralizing eSports streaming - page 48. (Read 31004 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
In-game purchases are now widely spread. Would like to know what could you offer game-developing companies? How to unite your service and some activities
What do you mean by ‘special activities’ Huh
How do you imagine these activities contacted by twitch nowadays?

He might tried to mean such things as prime-subscription and features in game)
Activity: 202
Merit: 10
I heard abou the decision of coins on ‘utilities’ and ‘securiries’. in you white paper states ‘Play2Live platform utility tokens’... does it mean that you won’t put your coin on any exchange markets?
In-game purchases are now widely spread. Would like to know what could you offer game-developing companies? How to unite your service and some activities
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Are you going to run special advantages for those guys who are from the eraly start with you (despite bouties)
Activity: 364
Will the development of the platform begin before the ICO? Are there any results now?

Some results from recent announcement:
“· We have set up a blockchain node (remainder: we develop our blockchain on the basis of Bitshares 2.0 technology).

·We have rewritten about 60% of the platform code to make it more resistant to the high loads.

·We have altered the architecture of the project (three separate servers have been set up: for API, chat, and system of statics. In total, three servers to sustain the anticipated peak loads).”

From 5th of December

Well, wait for a demo. As it is shown on the website interface is done
Activity: 214
Will the development of the platform begin before the ICO? Are there any results now?

Some results from recent announcement:
“· We have set up a blockchain node (remainder: we develop our blockchain on the basis of Bitshares 2.0 technology).

·We have rewritten about 60% of the platform code to make it more resistant to the high loads.

·We have altered the architecture of the project (three separate servers have been set up: for API, chat, and system of statics. In total, three servers to sustain the anticipated peak loads).”

From 5th of December

I hope they have already developed some stuff, cuz they actually have some interesting investors and supporters

They are planning to run the de development process on Q1 20-8 as it stated in white paper
Activity: 364
The campaign starts at the end of January with 30% bonuses. I believe target (5m) will be collected just in few days.

5m?? I think if they are going to conduct appropriate advertising campaign they might gather 50m) They Possibly should do it not only on the forum, ICO trackers etc. But on game-oriented websites. To focus on attracting potential users as investors as well. This must bring a great impact in “target”
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Looks really interesting! I'm glad to see the e-sports industry is attracting all kinds of cryptocurrency projects Smiley
The economic model looks a bit complicated for a noob like me tho xD
At any rate good luck with the project, definitely interesting concept!

p.s. thumbs up for CIS members of the project Tongue

What do you mean by "attracting cryptocurrency projects"?
Economic model is simple actually. At least I understand that the demand on tokens will take place if the platform will be nice and functional.
Not about deep understanding, but about e-sports developing faster and faster. It in turn attracts lots of investors.
Activity: 44
Looks really interesting! I'm glad to see the e-sports industry is attracting all kinds of cryptocurrency projects Smiley
The economic model looks a bit complicated for a noob like me tho xD
At any rate good luck with the project, definitely interesting concept!

p.s. thumbs up for CIS members of the project Tongue
Activity: 210
The campaign starts at the end of January with 30% bonuses. I believe target (5m) will be collected just in few days.
With the even increasing gaming market this seems like really interesting idea.I will have to check it out abit more tho before deciding to invest.Anyway,good work so far.

the market is growing - new projects are rising Smiley
gaming industry possibly growing faster than crypto, generally valve and blizzard pushed it forward.
investing in such a project I think is like “anyway you lose nothing”, that’s why I follow it. every year prize pools of tournaments are increasing. Dota 2 is pushing industry much further
Activity: 126
With the even increasing gaming market this seems like really interesting idea.I will have to check it out abit more tho before deciding to invest.Anyway,good work so far.
By the way, p2l is going to be a great thing. They can also include curse’ possibilities. Why not to allow users create group voice chats as well as an ability to transfer/send/share in-game thing like addons, user maps, model etc
Do you actually mean to create not a watching platform but real social network? I haven’t seen such successful projects, why tried to copy facebook.
Are you serious maaaaan?
What about twitter? Instagram?? You are totally wrong. The aim is to create unique one, not to copy. It will not look alike.
On the other hand, I believe it’s really hard and expansive to run.
Can’t imagine how large must be servers
Activity: 327
By the way, p2l is going to be a great thing. They can also include curse’ possibilities. Which not to allow users create group voice chats as well as an ability to transfer/send/share in-game thing like addons, user maps, model etc
Do you actually mean to create not a watching platform but real social network? I haven’t seen such successful projects, why tried to copy facebook.
By the way, p2l is going to be a great thing. They can also include curse’ possibilities. Why not to allow users create group voice chats as well as an ability to transfer/send/share in-game thing like addons, user maps, model etc
Want to create my own Dota tournament. I wonder, whether I could expect some staff to help me run my own project with support of the platform. Would be nice
Activity: 327
What other things may influence on the price of tokens?
Oh! I just realized that p2l platform can be like faceit!!! Really Smiley  it’s kind of such a thing, look they also have ‘tokens’ (nor exactly but they are indeed). If there will be opportunity to habe such tokens but not to wait for collecting a huge amount but to be able to change for real money or add for different goods! Looks really nice!!!! Sorry for mistakes, I feel it so outstanding!

excellent note! but faceit is not convenient at all. better not trying to copy it. well honestly it’s kind of a GREAT if they will combine twitch and faceit and make it easy to use Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: