Pages:
Author

Topic: [ESPORTS][pre-ICO] 👾 Play2Live.io 👾 - Decentralizing eSports streaming - page 50. (Read 31004 times)

Activity: 202
Merit: 10
it’s not actually the newest thing since twitch exists, however have few questions

that’s great idea! I wonder how tournaments will be monetized. I can’t imagine real interest to a tournament with a prize pool in ETH.
On the other hand gamers are those people who are not skeptics bout new things. Believe is that ‘heroes truly neeeeed’
 Wink

I also wonder how will be monetized activities on the website / in apps for example, like stickers, paid-membership, in-app donations
Activity: 214
the world of gaming is growing with each passing day. and sorry for the players because it could not follow the developments. I hope this project brings a different perspective into the world of the game. good luck.

Why are you sorry about players?? You know ‘the game’ is totally about players. If you mean not polite community, well it’s not a problem. Players are going mad when they are eager to win! The reason of their desire is that they like the game )))
I love this project. I hope PLAYERS will find it attractive, then it will be successful!)
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
that’s great idea! I wonder how tournaments will be monetized. I can’t imagine real interest to a tournament with a prize pool in ETH.
On the other hand gamers are those people who are not skeptics bout new things. Believe is that ‘heroes truly neeeeed’
 Wink
Activity: 214
On what exchange markets are you going to put your tokens? Which activities will lead to an increase in token price?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
Activity: 40
Do you have the bounty program?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
project looks interesting and lucrative.
systematically has different characteristics than its nice counterparts.
I added a follow-up list. I hope you will succeed.  Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
the world of gaming is growing with each passing day. and sorry for the players because it could not follow the developments. I hope this project brings a different perspective into the world of the game. good luck.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Gus, which minimum on presale phase? And I see that you get silver LUC on conference, is anywhere write how many tokens giveaway already?
Activity: 588
Good luck on the ICO, very nice project

Thanks for positive feedback!
Steady concept !

But I can't visit the link, am I doing anything wrong ?
E-sport's demand getting high since it's become the trend at the moment. I'm wondering if they also support MOBA like mobile legend or Arena of Valor (AOV) as well ?

Hi, what link cant you visit?
Great idea, will be keeping a close eye on this. Good work Devs, and good luck.

Thanks for positive feedback.
Your "try the demo" -link doesn't seem to be working, otherwise the projecct looks interesting. But you should link the white paper directly to the announcement, if it is there, i can't find it.

Hi, we have deactivated the link since the platform is currently being developed.
i read the white paper that is really amazing and unique idea  this project will be very helpfull for the fans of sports. not just fans of sports i think  every one can take benefit from this project  and i hope this project will be success full in the future because this unique idea is made by professional developers.  

We are really glad to hear a positive feedback.

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
Hello Play2Live, and to all the Filipinos in here!

Please be informed that the ANN thread in the Filipino language is already going live. Here's the link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/re-esportspre-ico-play2liveio-decentralizing-esports-streaming-2492353

You may raise questions and concerns in the local language through the said local thread. I will try to sufficiently, promptly, and properly respond to your questions and concerns in the local language as well.

Thanks! Good luck to Play2Live!

PS: Bounty thread in the local language is live as well. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/esportsbounty-play2liveio-decentralizing-esports-streaming-2412066
Local questions and queries regarding Play2Live bounty campaigns may be posted there.
Activity: 15
Was waiting for a project like this !
Awesome  Smiley

What are your plans for adoption besides "recruiting" streamers and hosting tournaments?
If you do not reach 25 Million, would you still get licenses for big tournament broadcasts like Dota2 / cs:go/ lol championships and establish contracts with top-tier teams?

Well, we have a very experienced team who has previously worked with Twitch, Youtube Gaming and similar streaming platforms, so we clearly understand the mechanics of streamers attraction. So, in case we do not collect sufficient funds, we will start to attract all popular streamers (not only tier1). The idea is that they should transfer their fan base to our platform.

As for the broadcasting rights, our intention is to host world tournaments in popular game titles, which indeed will require a considerable amount of money. It is the matter of scope - the more we collect, the more ‘large-scale’ and frequent will such tournaments occur. Our CEO Alexey Burdyko hosted more than 30 tournaments, including 4 transcontinental. So, we have a solid experience onboard and will be able to host some ‘middle-scale’ tournaments in case we haven’t collected the whole amount.

BTW, we have already hosted a small tournament with a prize pool of $1500 recently when tech demo was presented to the public. So, more to come 🙂

Thanks for the detailed reply ! Good luck on the ICO, will stay uptodate on this one for sure.
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
It so happened that a lot of sporting topics began to appear. And no wonder, at stake is the World Cup, the Winter Olympics. Question. And what is the difference between your project and the one I have in the banner?
Activity: 309
Merit: 11
with this project I think have programs that will develop so that can make someone have interest to join here.
I am sure of the success of this project
Activity: 72
Amazing project. Good luck to admin and other team member.
I think this is good project.
(Sorry for my english)
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
E-sport is a developing market. Competition is always good if you are a competitor like 1st Gilmamesh.
Pages:
Jump to: