Pages:
Author

Topic: ETC to $100, when? - page 23. (Read 21463 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1311
Get your game girl
October 15, 2016, 11:21:39 AM
Not ETH but ETC will see $100.
question is when?
Maybe by the time BTC reaches $1000 ? Jokes apart.There is a long way to go.As for now,there is no active participation from devs to take it whole another level.

as the guys mentioned above theres  really a time for that  and we wont  know when  it would reach that  price amount  and for sure it would really need  adoption  or users  in able to rise  that  on that amount  but  ETH would  x400  on that time.
ETH is dying bro.Get over it. (Don't mean to offend the followers but the recent fork news got me all depressed)
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 15, 2016, 09:46:58 AM
question is when?
this might be a perfect time to answer this question as the current price is below the $1 mark and i dont understand what a fork is but i guess it is a split again and if that is the case i dont understand how people start believing Vitalik Buterin
Even after two and half months after OP's speculation of $100, I too guess Ethereum classic will never test $10 levels too. A speculation must be accompanied by supporting news and events whereas OP missed those. Blind throw will never hit target.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
October 15, 2016, 08:05:16 AM
question is when?

the answer is simple even without reading what coin you are talking about: Never

no altcoin has yet been created that can go up in price that high because they simply offer nothing interesting to the real world to attract any real investors apart from pump and dumpers and pump and dumpers prefer low prices not high ones because increasing price from 1000 to 2000 satoshi is a lot easier than increasing 0.01 to 0.02

with that said, i am expecting a rise in ETC, not completely sure about this but since ETH has been failing with the new fork and the possible new leftover chain and a new coin, there can be some room for ETC to grow especially since the price has gone down so much.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
October 15, 2016, 07:53:08 AM
First of all lets wait and see what happens after the second coming freaking fork, seems like every 2 or 3 months we are going to fork our way.
Why do you believe ETH? it's all inside trading and a selected group trading among themselves to create fake volume and marketcap.

Don't you just trust these freaks after all no one is satoshi and no coin is bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
October 15, 2016, 07:44:31 AM
question is when?

as the guys mentioned above theres  really a time for that  and we wont  know when  it would reach that  price amount  and for sure it would really need  adoption  or users  in able to rise  that  on that amount  but  ETH would  x400  on that time.
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
October 15, 2016, 04:34:18 AM
question is when?
this might be a perfect time to answer this question as the current price is below the $1 mark and i dont understand what a fork is but i guess it is a split again and if that is the case i dont understand how people start believing Vitalik Buterin
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
August 01, 2016, 05:55:00 PM
question is when?
Pages:
Jump to: