Pages:
Author

Topic: Eternal Trusts blockchain platform for deferred purchases of future technologies - page 11. (Read 16239 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
One of the main solutions of ETT Platform is, minimizing human factor. Trust agreements and formulated objectives are encrypted and stored in a distribution database and cannot be tampered with or ignored. ETT will restore our needs bringing out the best in the future of crypto world.
Absolutely correct, and looking at this project is like you are investing for your very existence in this world because it will improve the health of people and also be able to gains from your investment
Activity: 238

Eternal trusts open a big opportunity by availing the deferred purchases of future technologies and the platform itself gives us the access the flow of human factor. This project will be the portion for future purposes of crypto world.
Activity: 280
definitely ETT platform is huge effect that influence already to the blockchain it will have more benefits to user's that have provide by enternal trust project good to know that this project come successfuly.
  of course ETT will surely make a big impact in the market. By making a new strategy in the business, thus reeling in the investors who wants to try new and exciting things.
definitely ETT platform is huge effect that influence already to the blockchain it will have more benefits to user's that have provide by enternal trust project good to know that this project come successfuly.
ETT attracts people to be part of the community that will create success in the near future . I wish for more success into the project  and the team as well
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
This was the results of best investment. More services that every investors searching . I'm hoping for the successes of this platform ..also for the team.indeed!
Great and nice platform project, This project have a very big potential to success, A very interesting project and a solid team, i think this project have a good the future to participate in here.
if the community will support this project all the way through, I'm sure they will be auccessful than they will think they will be. More investmwnts results in more services so please support this project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Great and nice platform project, This project have a very big potential to success, A very interesting project and a solid team, i think this project have a good the future to participate in here.
One of the main solutions of ETT Platform is, minimizing human factor. Trust agreements and formulated objectives are encrypted and stored in a distribution database and cannot be tampered with or ignored. ETT will restore our needs bringing out the best in the future of crypto world.
Yes I agree that ETT project bringing one's closer to the success of this project enternal trust create a best solutions that make a good idea to be the most important platform  i think more update from this project .
Activity: 224
Looking at this project, you begin to understand that the future is already there. Very interesting and useful idea for the whole society. This is a great project and great team, there are so many benefits and advantages that Eternal Trusts is bringing to our everyday life. I love it. This will be a success.
Eternal trusts project has a big potential in the market especially they thinking about the health of everyone and the program set by the team is beneficial and I agree with you this is very useful not just for now but looking forward for the future.
Enternal trust project it's been a  huge effects to all investors given a lot of opportunities and benefits with this project the rating on youtube channel was so very a large of volume supporters this project needs to whole community.
ETT is a huge project that can create a big impact in the market of cryptocurrency. Learning the newest technologies and research then applying it in the business can be an advantage to all.
Looking at this project, you begin to understand that the future is already there. Very interesting and useful idea for the whole society. This is a great project and great team, there are so many benefits and advantages that Eternal Trusts is bringing to our everyday life. I love it. This will be a success.
Eternal trusts project has a big potential in the market especially they thinking about the health of everyone and the program set by the team is beneficial and I agree with you this is very useful not just for now but looking forward for the future.
Enternal trust project it's been a  huge effects to all investors given a lot of opportunities and benefits with this project the rating on youtube channel was so very a large of volume supporters this project needs to whole community.
Activity: 156
Merit: 24
Hello,
Can i send my questions via email? I do not find your email in official website.
Activity: 322
Activity: 98
✅  The Eternal Trusts project's official YouTube channel! Subscribe and stay informed about all the news of the project!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuy1qFVsBFddO2nnajuOPBQ?view_as=subscriber

Really great job the team has so many experience the dev, was so very  approaching the details from the platforn itself this project widen the idea of our world really need this matter of giving attention to human health and by the suppport of the whole communities this project was probably successful in nearly feature.my total support is in you.
As I read about this project , They do really have a very intelligent CEO, Kirill Silvestrov, who has a background in investment banking. Silvestrov points out that assets will be stored securely and that trusts can last for several hundred years until the technology for cloning and other ventures to prolong human life can be utilized properly. With this quality I am very sure that this platform will surely be a success.
indeed! it's just that team expertise is setting to everyone a project that provide a quality that will last long and it will be a profitable project both side. Congratulation's to the team behind this project!
Enternal trust  blockchain project a best solution where they create a successful platform this project is very interesting provide a huge effect to all user's / investors and  also to ETT dev always active It's been a successful team provide a lot of important from this project.

yes and that is why ETT is giving the best service and offers for all that willing to invest in their program.
Activity: 98
Only 5 days left until EternalTrusts Pre-sale ends!

Quick summary:
✔️ 1 ETT token price = 0.1 USD
✔️ Now you can buy tokens with a maximum discount - 50% 
✔️ Minimum purchase is 10000 ETT Tokens
✔️ Tokens for sale: 200,000,000 ETT

Do not forget that the earliest investors will get the most favorable token price!

👉We are waiting for you on our website www.eternaltrusts.io

As I read about this project , They do really have a very intelligent CEO, Kirill Silvestrov, who has a background in investment banking. Silvestrov points out that assets will be stored securely and that trusts can last for several hundred years until the technology for cloning and other ventures to prolong human life can be utilized properly. With this quality I am very sure that this platform will surely be a success.
indeed! it's just that team expertise is setting to everyone a project that provide a quality that will last long and it will be a profitable project both side. Congratulation's to the team behind this project!
Enternal trust  blockchain project a best solution where they create a successful platform this project is very interesting provide a huge effect to all user's / investors and  also to ETT dev always active It's been a successful team provide a lot of important from this project.
Pages:
Jump to: