Pages:
Author

Topic: Eternal Trusts blockchain platform for deferred purchases of future technologies - page 14. (Read 16239 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Eternal trust established to provide legal protection for the client's asset. They also ensure that those assets are depends on the demands of the clients. Giving their clients a secure and safe assets.
This project is quite ambitious but doable of course with the permissions of the government and the help of technology this project will be the future of health
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Eternal trust established to provide legal protection for the client's asset. They also ensure that those assets are depends on the demands of the clients. Giving their clients a secure and safe assets.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Eternal Trusts Joins The Enterprise Ethereum Alliance

Eternal Trusts has recently joined the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA), the world's largest open source blockchain initiative.
The EEA is an industry-supported non-profit established to build, promote, and broadly support the best practices, open standards and open-source reference architectures, and it has more than 500 member companies in total. The task of the EEA is to evolve Ethereum into an enterprise-grade technology, providing research and development in a range of areas, including privacy, confidentiality, scalability, and security.
We at Eternal Trusts are excited to become a part of the organization!
"We plan to bring together several types of enterprise actors on our platform, including startups and corporations that offer AI products and providers of biomedical services" said Kirill Silvestrov, CEO. "Our most important goal is to develop and enable processes that would help multiple companies work on joint global missions. We are confident that membership in the EEA will help us in solving this important task."

To learn more about EEA, please visit www.entethalliance.org.
I just want to ask do you have any bounty campaigns? With that we can spread all the good things about your platform through social media and blog sites. This could be a good way to spread your news for the investors to review about your very nice project.

Thank you for your support! Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdropbountyeternaltrusts-fiduciary-services-for-the-crypto-world-3137885
Activity: 128
I just want to ask do you have any bounty campaigns? With that we can spread all the good things about your platform through social media and blog sites. This could be a good way to spread your news for the investors to review about your very nice project.
Activity: 238
By collecting the dreams of their clients to reach out toward the future. Eternal trust platform can help companies to steer their research to use as aggregated data for external investments..
🔥Only 7 days left until EternalTrusts Pre-sale ends! 🔥

Quick summary:
✔️ 1 ETT token price = 0.1 USD
✔️ Now you can buy tokens with a maximum discount - 50% 
✔️ Minimum purchase is 10000 ETT Tokens
✔️ Tokens for sale: 200,000,000 ETT

Do not forget that the earliest investors will get the most favorable token price!

👉We are waiting for you on our website www.eternaltrusts.io

Activity: 476
Merit: 103
The concept of this project are unique and interesting, the infrastructure of this platform will ensure the autonomous purchasing services. So sooner I'll join this project.

Yes, It is very interesting to join their project because of the uniqueness on the concept of their platform. I am very sure that this project will be successful because most investors are looking for a unique quality on a project. Goodluck Team Eternal Trust.
Activity: 112
ETT brings out the greatness of blockchain technology with this project this is something that are worth to invest with good job!! Great project!
Activity: 182
Eternal Trust blockchain will be catering deferred purchases but how will it ensure the investors that all projects will push through? Like do clients will have special access to progress? And also the test results? This will be quite few things that will run into clients mind when purchasing future products like this one.
Activity: 70
The concept of this project are unique and interesting, the infrastructure of this platform will ensure the autonomous purchasing services. So sooner I'll join this project.
Activity: 322
I'm sure that the rating of this project will grow and will be at a good level, because we have advanced technologies and a professional team. Finally, there appeared such a socially significant project that is capable of satisfying a multitude of social communities. A promising project, a breakthrough into the future, a professional team will surely achieve the intended goal.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 7
Hello team! Thank you for the work done! Your project looks very interesting and has a well-thought-out aerodrome system, I will definitely read your road map and whitelists - and I wish you success in your endeavor!
Activity: 70
Its been opportunity to have a lots of tokens and learn new technology .guaranteed this is high quality technology. That is the reason I want to buy more tokens of this project.. This also creating good success in the future
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
With Eternal Trusts contribution, we can have the power to directly influence our future. Guaranteed with quality high-tech service. Read full details here https://medium.com/@EternalTrusts/we-at-eternal-trusts-believe-that-science-is-the-most-powerful-force-to-do-good-for-humanity-2fd88de140f3

Nice information..i want to buy more tokens of this project and hold it for how many years..
Activity: 140
what is great about the project was it can become effective with the help of their intelligent team , They are working hard on development and on marketing the project . this attracts people to be part of the community that will create success in the near future . I wish for more success into the project  and the team as well
This project of eternal trust maybe it is a little ambitious but if this will materialize it will the be the biggest achievement  of this generation and and I hope you have already invested on it
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 7
Beautifully designed website everything is clear anyone who know to more about this project you just visit http://eternaltrusts.io/en and then you will come to know that what i am saying this is very powerful project.
Activity: 238
Sounds great,This project has the potential to succeed, you have a good plan, hopefully go well and project can succeed. Good luck in implementing the plan.

Sounds great isn't it? I also believe that It will have a big demand in the market and it has a potential to success. Big thumbs up to all of you team..
Activity: 322
An excellent project, with a good opportunity to get a lot of tokens and learn new technology. The concept is very unique and sets out to meet a particular need in society, the idea behind the the project is really interesting.
Activity: 196
Sounds great,This project has the potential to succeed, you have a good plan, hopefully go well and project can succeed. Good luck in implementing the plan.
Pages:
Jump to: