Pages:
Author

Topic: EternalBTCPonzi ROUND2 ¤ 121% Min/Max 1%fee TRUSTED ¤ NEW ROUND ! - page 8. (Read 8571 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hello guys !
Sorry I'm late, I was very busy today for my job so I'm uploading my website ! And I will pay you Cheesy I have 3BTC in my wallet mazing !
I'm thinking about a system refund. I let 0.5 BTC or 1BTC cosntantly in my wallet, and the days where there is no deposits since 12hours or 24h, I will refund all pending payouts with this amount. I can guarantie a 10% or 20% refund amount. But the payout will be slower if I do that.

What do you think ?
Good evening from Singapore  Grin
I think 48hrs refund it ok
Btw I keeping promoting
Yes, 48hrs with no good amount (0.01 BTC cannot unblock a ponzi stuck :/). If you agree with the idea, you can be guaranted with a 10-20% refund amount ! That would be great. A lot of people flame me on the round 1 because there was no refund system.

P.S : A "donation" button will be added, ALL btc in this address will be used for ad !
staff
Activity: 3374
Merit: 6530
Just writing some code
Hello guys !

Sorry I'm late, I was very busy today for my job so I'm uploading my website ! And I will pay you Cheesy I have 3BTC in my wallet mazing !

I'm thinking about a system refund. I let 0.5 BTC or 1BTC cosntantly in my wallet, and the days where there is no deposits since 12hours or 24h, I will refund all pending payouts with this amount. I can guarantie a 10% or 20% refund amount. But the payout will be slower if I do that.

What do you think ?

Good evening from Singapore  Grin
I think 48hrs refund it ok
Btw I keeping promoting

PS. I seen payout rolling out come on deposit now for your profit  Cheesy
Hello guys !

I'm thinking about a system refund. I let 0.5 BTC or 1BTC constantly in my wallet, and the moment when there is no deposits since 12h or 24h, I will refund all pending payouts with this amount and close the ponzi. I can guarantie a 10% or 20% refund amount. But the payout will be slower if I do that.

What do you think ?
Activity: 98
How he can do this 10BTC less than 24hrs  Shocked
Its not at the moment but will be very quickly.  Think about it most are not willing to put in over 1 BTC on something like this.  You get a few that are but eventually they will draw back not wanting to get stuck with no payout.  Then it takes 10 people putting in .1 BTC you to make a 1 BTC payout.  A spread this large between min and max will kill this one quickly.  I predict maybe it makes today but not much more.  Good luck
staff
Just writing some code
You watch though this one will die out much quicker than round1.  He started off with great limits but when he kept raising the upper limit.  That is what killed round1.  Once you start getting the higher numbers it starts to back up the payouts.  Just look at round 1 if you wanna see what happens. 

But now only big 1.796 and 1.581 waiting to payout I think it's still not problem for now
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
This will be good. When he comes online and starts the payouts, they will redeposit again Smiley The big guy who deposited 1.5 BTC will probably invest again Smiley At least I hope so. Btw guys. Some of you are rich and can afford to buy visitors. We still have our really rich guy I talked about before. Can you please buy some visitors for us, so we can get to 100 BTC? Cheesy
btc_rocks, stop the pessimism please. This will go to the moon. Invest in the ponzi instead of talking shit about it.
You watch though this one will die out much quicker than round1.  He started off with great limits but when he kept raising the upper limit.  That is what killed round1.  Once you start getting the higher numbers it starts to back up the payouts.  Just look at round 1 if you wanna see what happens. 
staff
Just writing some code
 Shocked Final Balance 3.02819497 BTC  Shocked

Keep depositing and wait our great admin online  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018
Wow he still didn't wake up???
staff
Just writing some code
Up Up here we go!!
KEEP DA DEPOSITS COMING!!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!
staff
Just writing some code
So when does it end?

It's just start guy make deposit fast as you can  Smiley
staff
Just writing some code
No i dont know what went wrong i paid fees as always This is THE first time This happend All i know is i want too Be paid like everbody

When admin wake up he will pay to you sure
Activity: 24
No i dont know what went wrong i paid fees as always This is THE first time This happend All i know is i want too Be paid like everbody
staff
Just writing some code
He paid low fees recommended fees is 0.0002
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

He probably will when he comes back tomorrow
Do you know why your confirmation didn't confirm in the first few blocks??
staff
Just writing some code
Keep deposit guys today we can reach 20btc!!
Another way to help to promote update you signature and spared the word Grin
18wBGvJwBSnj9ZyeQ4p7z8f9JCTfe71Z2Z <--- Our big guy still needs to redeposit please. It does help hell of a lot, and he just bought 3000 visitors. This round will go crazy. That is for sure. 10,53 BTC in 3 hours and 19 minutes.
Pages:
Jump to: