Pages:
Author

Topic: EternalBTCPonzi ROUND2 ¤ 121% Min/Max 1%fee TRUSTED ¤ NEW ROUND ! - page 7. (Read 8571 times)

staff
Activity: 3374
Merit: 6530
Just writing some code
Almost unlock now guys!
Keep deposit and spread the word  Smiley 
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018
you have good ad programs that pay reasonably to users like coinad or btcclicks.

those are the best paying and with more users, so i guess they are the ones who touch more people.

i would gladly help but for now my money is with you.

i advertise it amongst my friends, that's all i can do

I think it is better not to always use the same service and diversify the ad services used
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
LIFE?!?!... NO ONE GET'S OUT ALIVE!!!!
the next in line to get payed, if he invest 1.2 BTC he will get his pay and still earn some btc, and that would unblock the game.

that's what i always do when i'm the next in line. i invest what is necessary to recover my 1st investment.
it pays all the time
Activity: 814
Merit: 531

I'm waiting 8PM.

what are you going to do at this hour? to buy visits?
how much time do they take in the visits come after paying? on the page of Bitvisitor it puts 24 h
once that big deposit is payd evrything will go faster...
staff
Activity: 3374
Merit: 6530
Just writing some code
Only 1.581 btc  made we slow  Undecided

you have good ad programs that pay reasonably to users like coinad or btcclicks.

those are the best paying and with more users, so i guess they are the ones who touch more people.

i would gladly help but for now my money is with you.

i advertise it amongst my friends, that's all i can do
Activity: 70
I am quite sure that if no one buys visitors now, it will stop, and I will be 100% broke.
125BTCponzi, you cannot buy anymore visitors?

I'm waiting 8PM.

Features added today !
Refund System :

There are few BTC (0.5 - 1) in the wallet, hold by admin for the refund system. If there is no more deposits during a long time (1 day or 2), the ponzi could be closed by the admin, and payouts pending will be refund proportionally, around 10% or 20%.

Donate button
An address is available if you want to give BTC for ad program. Each BTC in this address will be used for ad (bitivisitor, ad signature program etc.). So if you want to give but you d'ont have the time for, send a little amount !
Activity: 412
Merit: 250
Don't forget Round 1  Grin
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I am quite sure that if no one buys visitors now, it will stop, and I will be 100% broke.
125BTCponzi, you cannot buy anymore visitors?
Activity: 814
Merit: 531
it's the problem with this big deposits....
a lot of people have to invest to pay them.

but new investors will come.
me, i have my investments made so, for now i wait
they need many small deposits to pay to the big one and ........
only one big deposit pays to many small deposits.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018
Hello guys !

Sorry I'm late, I was very busy today for my job so I'm uploading my website ! And I will pay you Cheesy I have 3BTC in my wallet mazing !

I'm thinking about a system refund. I let 0.5 BTC or 1BTC constantly in my wallet, and the moment when there is no deposits since 12h or 24h, I will refund all pending payouts with this amount and close the ponzi. I can guarantie a 10% or 20% refund amount. But the payout will be slower if I do that.

What do you think ?

10% refund is fine

Don't raise the min deposit

Search where you can buy adds on Bitcoin websites for a low price
This will not move unless someone buys visitors. As I said several times before, I am POOR and cannot do it. So can someone please buy it for the sake of every investor?
it's the problem with this big deposits....
a lot of people have to invest to pay them.

but new investors will come.
me, i have my investments made so, for now i wait
COME ON GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TO THE MOON! WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
18wBGvJwBSnj9ZyeQ4p7z8f9JCTfe71Z2Z<--- GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
1BUZTuymLjkwEouiQuyR2Cp2RwLFKQ8Pdc<--- GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
You have no reason not to redeposit, now that you have been payed.
The two big dogs have gotten their payout now. They just need to redeposit, and everything will run smoothly. GO GO GO GO GO GO! I say it again. Some of you are rich, so please buy visitors on www.bitvisitor.com
0.02 is not a lot for some of you, but for me, 0.02 is 1/5 of my total BTC. Now buy visitors and redeposit when you have gotten your payouts please.
Yeah and raise the minimum deposit to 0.05 or 0.1. It would make it run faster.

I added a new button for donation, all BTC sent in this adress will be used for ad !

you should maybe raise the minimum deposit a little so that we are not stuck with small deposits.

0.1 would be cool i think
Small deposits doesn't cause trouble, and small deposits (0.01) can attact new investors (big or little) because new players invest the minimum deposit in first, and when they see the ponzi is rolling, they send a good amount.
The two big dogs have gotten their payout now. They just need to redeposit, and everything will run smoothly. GO GO GO GO GO GO! I say it again. Some of you are rich, so please buy visitors on www.bitvisitor.com
0.02 is not a lot for some of you, but for me, 0.02 is 1/5 of my total BTC. Now buy visitors and redeposit when you have gotten your payouts please.
Yeah and raise the minimum deposit to 0.05 or 0.1. It would make it run faster.
you should maybe raise the minimum deposit a little so that we are not stuck with small deposits.

0.1 would be cool i think
Activity: 14
Yes, 48hrs with no good amount (0.01 BTC cannot unblock a ponzi stuck :/). If you agree with the idea, you can be guaranted with a 10-20% refund amount ! That would be great. A lot of people flame me on the round 1 because there was no refund system.
So u consider to apply this to Round1?
Pages:
Jump to: