Pages:
Author

Topic: EternalBTCPonzi ROUND2 ¤ 121% Min/Max 1%fee TRUSTED ¤ NEW ROUND ! - page 9. (Read 8571 times)

staff
Activity: 3374
Merit: 6530
Just writing some code
10 Btc less than 3 hours. New historyyy   Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
ORDER CONFIRMATION
LINK: http://eternalbtcponzi.tk/
VISITS: 3000
PRICE PER VISIT: 0.000007
TOTAL: 0.021 BTC

Send 0.021 BTC to the address below:
1JVp7YasWB8o4crs7VsWg7gCCTJkT44RRW

Wait for payment status to change to received before leaving page.

Payment received !

5000 visitors tonight guys  Grin
staff
Just writing some code
1.5 btc is coming  Shocked
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
18wBGvJwBSnj9ZyeQ4p7z8f9JCTfe71Z2Z <--- We need our big guy to redeposit now.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018
5.64 BTC received in 2 hours !
I will re-sync my wallet tomorrow or export private key, sorry for the trouble, I hope you'll understand  Lips sealed
in your wallet you have 5 transactions from me 515x5gsvm81WcsD2LbknKsqtjmmAF4A3Dyo but in the list just 4 whay?

Fixed ! Don't hesitate if you have an issue with the website, I'm working for you !

Actually. You can see what he is doing on his wallet. He just made 3 payouts that are not shown on the site yet. We just need more visitors now. 125BTCponzi, will you buy more visitors?

Yes I will Wink

P.S : I am very carefull about your money, and I do my best to avoid mistake ! In round 1 all was perfect, I want that for this round 2 !

Good job! Please tell us when you go AOK so we don't get stupidly worried
I will re-sync my wallet tomorrow or export private key, sorry for the trouble, I hope you'll understand  Lips sealed
in your wallet you have 5 transactions from me 515x5gsvm81WcsD2LbknKsqtjmmAF4A3Dyo but in the list just 4 whay?

Fixed ! Don't hesitate if you have an issue with the website, I'm working for you !

Actually. You can see what he is doing on his wallet. He just made 3 payouts that are not shown on the site yet. We just need more visitors now. 125BTCponzi, will you buy more visitors?

Yes I will Wink

P.S : I am very carefull about your money, and I do my best to avoid mistake ! In round 1 all was perfect, I want that for this round 2 !
staff
Just writing some code
He working hard for us now. Please don't stop deposit  Wink
Activity: 11

legendary

I will re-sync my wallet tomorrow or export private key, sorry for the trouble, I hope you'll understand  Lips sealed

You don't make the payments tonight??  Exporting private keys is made in a minute, 1.75BTC waiting, please??

Btw first time of bitvisitor is : http://www.eternalbtc.tk/
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Professional Gamer
Why payout stopped ?
I think it's enough btc to payout...

I'm just new i'm from bitvisitor

legendary
I don't confirm it's my address

I do confirm there is 1.75212123 BTC to be awarded! Most of it will be redeposited which will trigger payments that will be redeposited...Let's go!
Rich guy! Buy visitors for us <3 Then me love you long time Cheesy
staff
Just writing some code
18wBGvJwBSnj9ZyeQ4p7z8f9JCTfe71Z2Z <--- Who is that? Big guy. Already 7 deposits from that address. If you have that much money dude, give me some Tongue

knightdk, it is you??

Nope, I think boumalo's address  Wink
staff
Just writing some code
You will hit 10BTC soon  Wink
18wBGvJwBSnj9ZyeQ4p7z8f9JCTfe71Z2Z <--- Who is that? Big guy. Already 7 deposits from that address. If you have that much money dude, give me some Tongue

knightdk, it is you??
legendary
I withdrawn ALL my coins and deposited them. I will pray to Allah right now! TO DA MOOOOOOOOOOOON! WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

BUY MORE VISITORS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! We go for 100 BTC today dude! We will make this.

Cheesy

And re-syncing my wallet, my final balance is not correct.

Maybe you want to use an other wallet next time Wink blockchain allows to send before the funds are confirmed

Thanks for the good work, fun game
I withdrawn ALL my coins and deposited them. I will pray to Allah right now! TO DA MOOOOOOOOOOOON! WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

BUY MORE VISITORS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! We go for 100 BTC today dude! We will make this.

Cheesy

And re-syncing my wallet, my final balance is not correct.

Pages:
Jump to: