Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH @ 158 USD - page 12. (Read 2173 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
November 19, 2018, 04:53:27 PM
Now in the fall of ETH is mostly to blame Bitcoin, as the fall at the level of all other cryptocurrencies. I do not want to believe that the market came to an end, but I think that all the expected turn will not happen soon.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
November 19, 2018, 04:37:07 PM
You're not alone, dude! I think more than 50% of the traders are hurting. all you have to do is "hodl".  In the cryptocurrency needs to be cautious at all times. As you know dangerous waters.
Activity: 183
November 19, 2018, 04:36:53 PM
A very strong drop in prices made everyone worry. The main thing is not to panic in this situation, the one who panics loses. If you look on the other hand now is a good time to buy.
Activity: 1197
Merit: 482
November 19, 2018, 04:11:49 PM
the most reasonable decision will be to be patient and wait . you may have to wait for more than one month , but the market will recover in any case .

It bears repeating... never invest more than you can walk away from.

I don't agree. Scared money don't make no money. Where did the rich people come from?

It's not about being scared, it's about knowing your limits. If you are gambling with money that should be for food or rent in a misguided attempt at calling the bottom (as many on these boards have done) then you are playing the lottery. You know how to become a millionaire? Start with 10 million.
Activity: 658
Merit: 152
November 19, 2018, 04:07:26 PM
Eth is just one big disappointment to me. I couldn't even believe that it may fall so low. Ethereum took the biggest part of my investing portfolio and I do not need to talk about broken expectations. Normally it's creator Mr. Buterin is saying that everything is going to be fine, but it is his child, of course he is trying his best to keep investors, but the price is keeping to drop. I really do not know what Eth should to do to recover itself.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
November 19, 2018, 04:06:37 PM
the most reasonable decision will be to be patient and wait . you may have to wait for more than one month , but the market will recover in any case .

I don't agree. Scared money don't make no money. Where did the rich people come from?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
November 19, 2018, 04:05:27 PM
I did not buy my ETH, I earned them in the bounty. But I am not ready to sell them at that price! If someone decided to create a panic in order to buy very well, then let them not count on my ETH !!!
Activity: 228
November 19, 2018, 04:05:10 PM
I am sad when looking at the current EHT price.
Unfortunately, people lost hope and they are panic selling. However this is crypto and anything can happen, I believe that this is just temporary and sooner or later we will see green days again.
Activity: 238
November 19, 2018, 04:03:56 PM
You of course don't worry you're not the one holding the Ethereum myself in a good DD , but if you have money to purchase something I would certainly would have made them , I guess that the air can go below 100 even!
Activity: 644
November 19, 2018, 04:00:47 PM
I am a bit broken hearted now i know like i know emotions have no place in trading. I am trying my best not to feel a thing but i was so delighted when it went $177 thought that is just paving the way so bull can enter. Now i dont really know when ETH would be tired of going down and finally starts to climb up.
It's already at 155 usd and it will be a downhill in the next few days. It hurts seeing my portfolio in a massive loses and I would definitely sell some of my tokens just to have some of my cash back.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
November 19, 2018, 03:57:07 PM
this market is dead. The technology will continue developping, but the way whales have destroyed this market with manipulation WILL MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE TO RECOVER.

Leave now, or lose it all.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
November 19, 2018, 03:54:10 PM
I believe in ETH. ETH will rise in price in December. I'll buy myself some ETH in November.
Activity: 319
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
November 19, 2018, 03:46:48 PM
And it already way below that right now I think. Let just keep watching this i belive when it drops wey lower like $100 the owner and the dev will find something to do about it with the gain they already made out of people experiencing the bad market right now or he leave it to die off just like that.
what if we see eth at $300 this year
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
November 19, 2018, 03:45:27 PM
When witnessing the reduction of ETH from $207 to below $160, I am so sad and lost to believe about Ethereum and cryptos as overall.  But after that, I research carefully about the technology and the innovation of Ethereum; I will still holding it for long-term to get the chance to earn the high profit when the market goes up again.
Activity: 1197
Merit: 482
November 19, 2018, 03:44:22 PM

Activity: 364
Merit: 2
November 19, 2018, 03:39:14 PM
Activity: 196
November 19, 2018, 03:34:58 PM
It is sad to see the market so weak but it is when the market weakens there is a miracle and everything is restored I do not think that this is the end ! It is possible that in the new year we will see a positive result !
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
November 19, 2018, 03:22:14 PM
I do not know what I am going to do with such prices. It is unbelievable, that almost everybody was saying that the bull run is going to come at the beginning of November, but look at the prices right now. It is awful guys.
Activity: 210
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
November 19, 2018, 03:20:53 PM
I think everything is done with the expectation that people have lost hope, but this is a wrong decision and opinion. When the market panic need to buy. Yes-it is a risk but you risk every day to become more successful !
Activity: 560
Merit: 3
November 19, 2018, 03:18:49 PM
$ 158 is not the limit, as it is already $ 152, and the rate continues to fall. So the pronounces about $ 2500 for the New Year are failed. I would very much like to see the price at least $ 500
Pages:
Jump to: