Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH @ 158 USD - page 7. (Read 2173 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 1
November 20, 2018, 10:43:34 AM
Sometimes falling does not mean taking off. Sometimes falling is just falling. So all this blind faith will lead nowhere. 2019) Maybe by 2020.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
November 20, 2018, 10:36:36 AM
I am a bit broken hearted now i know like i know emotions have no place in trading. I am trying my best not to feel a thing but i was so delighted when it went $177 thought that is just paving the way so bull can enter. Now i dont really know when ETH would be tired of going down and finally starts to climb up.
I bought a lot of ETH at $ 225 and I was very regretful. My portfolio has fallen more than 30% in the last 5 days. That is a bad thing. I think ETH will go down to $ 100 and that will be its bottom price.

I know what you feel. I think many people is in a similar situation or worse. I've been holding ETH for over a year and I did not expect it to ever fall below $200. Well, we can do nothing but accept the situation and wait patiently.
true, all we can do right now is just wait patiently, but the true question is until when ? how long we have to wait ? i've been waiting for a year and the condition is not getting better

The Bitcoin chart from the beginning looks like a growing wave. I believe that such a large drop in price will cause an even stronger upward rebound and another wave will be even bigger .. When? I don't know that, but I hope not later than in 2019.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
November 20, 2018, 10:32:39 AM
I am a bit broken hearted now i know like i know emotions have no place in trading. I am trying my best not to feel a thing but i was so delighted when it went $177 thought that is just paving the way so bull can enter. Now i dont really know when ETH would be tired of going down and finally starts to climb up.

eth is experiencing serious pain, the fall of bitcoin has had a big impact on ethereum. I'm still harrowing to buy it now, it's too risky, especially for what will happen next month, but I'm not worried this situation will end early next year.
in my opinion wait until the lowest price is reached because if we look for ethereum prices still continue to decline, so wait until the price of ethereum starts to rise and that's when the right time to buy.
We will see about how deep that will go consider about the bitcoin is the main thing that created a big fear in the crypto market right now. BCH has made the situation even worst because it was affecting the bitcoin network.
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
November 20, 2018, 10:32:01 AM
It is so tough situation going on the market.  Usually at the end of the year we  see a downtrend but now this downtrend are happening over the year. I think we have to be patience don't feel broken heart. I think this is the best time to buy Ethereum and more altcoins which will be valuable in the future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
November 20, 2018, 10:24:50 AM
I am a bit broken hearted now I know like I know emotions have no place in trading. I am trying my best not to feel a thing but I was so delighted when it went $177 thought that is just paving the way so bull can enter. Now I don't really know when ETH would be tired of going down and finally starts to climb up.
It is now lower than $158 and I like what is happening. I already bought 10ETH. This won't take long trust on ETH or either BTC will recover soon and gain more profit. I know some are manipulating the market so they can buy on dump price of ETH.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
November 20, 2018, 10:18:36 AM
Yes, it is very sad. The price of the coin fell to the level of May last year. But on the other hand, last year the Eth coin began its growth from $ 15-20. The coin may still be cheaper. But I hope not.
Activity: 350
November 20, 2018, 10:13:24 AM
Jeez... etheruem keep diving, so unfortunate. But bro, you are not the only one on that. I believe many other hodler are also expecting some improvement, but who knows what is coming next   Shocked

Yeess broo, He is not the only one who feels the cruelty of this industry. but traders are still traders, right? he just hasn't been lucky.
everyone has done their best, and you are in a game that cannot be easily predicted. when you play, you are ready to accept the results. don't give up dude. there are still many other opportunities.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
November 20, 2018, 10:10:46 AM
Actually ethereum is 137 usd right now and it is unlikely that it will start to climb up in nearest future. Market is absolutelly bearish and I believe we are still far from the bottom . I'm afraid that market will need a lot of time to recover and this year nothing good is expected
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
November 20, 2018, 10:09:40 AM
I bought a lot of ETH at $ 225 and I was very regretful. My portfolio has fallen more than 30% in the last 5 days. That is a bad thing. I think ETH will go down to $ 100 and that will be its bottom price.

I know what you feel. I think many people is in a similar situation or worse. I've been holding ETH for over a year and I did not expect it to ever fall below $200. Well, we can do nothing but accept the situation and wait patiently.
true, all we can do right now is just wait patiently, but the true question is until when ? how long we have to wait ? i've been waiting for a year and the condition is not getting better
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
November 20, 2018, 10:05:53 AM
even after I saw the ethreum prices continue to decline and might break 100 dollars. many people are sad to see conditions like this.maybe this condition will end after the end of the year
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
November 20, 2018, 10:03:48 AM
Yes Ethereum is now very much down , I think the price can reach $ 100, the main thing is just not to sell a reversal can come at any time!
This decline is endless. really bad for now where all the prices are destroyed. nothing can last much. the average experience decreases entirely. including coin coins that have a large community
Activity: 238
November 20, 2018, 10:00:55 AM
Yes Ethereum is now very much down , I think the price can reach $ 100, the main thing is just not to sell a reversal can come at any time!
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
November 20, 2018, 09:00:30 AM

Activity: 560
November 20, 2018, 08:18:19 AM
Activity: 546
November 20, 2018, 08:14:24 AM
The current price of the ethereum is the real price of it since the bitcoin ATH happened last year. And as long as the bitcoin price has no sign of bullrun, ethereum will probably ranging in between $100-$200 only.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
November 20, 2018, 07:58:14 AM

And when you are already heartbroken because Ethereum reached $177, what would you feel when you know that it went as down as $130 hours later? As for me, I felt as if it is both funny and sad. Funny because people are in panic mode because it went as low as that, considering that it was $1,400 more or less earlier this year, without ever realizing the true potential of ETH and in cryptocurrency in general. And sad because it has to go through this way and then rise up again before people learn the true value of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1064
Combo Network
November 20, 2018, 07:48:13 AM

eth is experiencing serious pain, the fall of bitcoin has had a big impact on ethereum. I'm still harrowing to buy it now, it's too risky, especially for what will happen next month, but I'm not worried this situation will end early next year.
in my opinion wait until the lowest price is reached because if we look for ethereum prices still continue to decline, so wait until the price of ethereum starts to rise and that's when the right time to buy.
Activity: 294
November 20, 2018, 07:47:45 AM
Not even one day passed, and the ethereum dropped to $ 130. Where is the market heading? Is this the end interesting or will it be continued?
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
November 20, 2018, 07:42:19 AM
Even i bought ETH at $188 USD now price of ETH is below $150 USD which is really heartbreaking.
2018 was full of surprises as everyone was expecting bullrun will start by Q4 of 2018 and year is about to end. Market is going down gradually. In this scenario will hold my all investments and i will wait for bullrun.
Activity: 335
November 20, 2018, 07:36:37 AM
the king of cryptocurrency is bitcoin so even though currently ETH is up trend it doesn't mean anything because basically all altcoins will follow the bitcoin price
so do something that you think is the best choice instead just keeping quiet and hoping because this won't make the price back to normal
Pages:
Jump to: