Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH @ 158 USD - page 9. (Read 2173 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
November 20, 2018, 05:29:08 AM
I am a bit broken hearted now i know like i know emotions have no place in trading. I am trying my best not to feel a thing but i was so delighted when it went $177 thought that is just paving the way so bull can enter. Now i dont really know when ETH would be tired of going down and finally starts to climb up.
I still love it when ethereum drops low. I keep on buying more and more with the bitcoins I have. I used to have about %80 of my income at bitcoin and than sparkles of other little small stuff and with a bit of eth. In the recent months ETH got so big in my portfolio that right now they are almost head to head with bitcoin on dollar value for my portfolio.

I love ethereum and will always continue to love it, no matter what the price is. I understand it is difficult for miners to make any profit because of the price drop but they could potentially invest into it now instead of mining it. There are SO MANY potential uses for ethereum that there is no way you can't take advantage of some part of it.

The biggest thing for me is the blockchain usability of ethereum and I think it is HIGHLY undervalued right now and will go above a thousand dollars eventually.
Activity: 584
Merit: 250
November 20, 2018, 04:41:25 AM
The most unpleasant feeling when your salary is paid in Ethereum. Here I wept, came back later to my computer, and that's sad from the heart.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
November 20, 2018, 04:39:23 AM
Mate be happy and be cool, if you are concerned it's loss for you and it should not facilitate the market to recover. simply target the market I agree this downfall could be a massive disaster in crypto history and it's compact tons on little investors. affirmative a lesson is learnt of course as market can modification in any state of affairs either in half-moon or within the half-moon of the year, simply wait and ne'er quit.
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
November 20, 2018, 04:37:22 AM
All hopes to Ethereum 2.0 and Vitalik will show his best.
135$ for ETH is scarry price.. Shocked Just wondering will it go under 100 or now.
At 100 will buy more ETH  Roll Eyes
November 20, 2018, 04:31:09 AM
my feelings now are the same as you feel. I was very shocked and sad to see ETH prices that were getting lower and lower. I will always think positively and hope ETH prices will rise and return to normal.
it seems that feelings of pain and disappointment are enveloping the ethereum coin holders, and including me. although I am still optimistic that ethereum can still be able to get back up, maybe not this year but I will remain HodL
Activity: 415
November 20, 2018, 04:18:30 AM
Ethereum will not climb up, give up this view. It's very strange that you are a big fan of Ethereum, but the selling of ICO's development team is enough to make Ethereum depreciate sharply. You should sell Ethereum very early.
Activity: 287
November 20, 2018, 04:17:18 AM
Surprisingly, by the present situation, I never thought bitcoin and ethereum and other electronic money would fall to this level. At the moment I have started to have a bit of panic, even though ETH is still a good coin but the price really drops dramatically. This affects the cards my notice. I hope ETH will increase as soon as possible
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
November 20, 2018, 04:03:09 AM
No way! Just Hold!
Activity: 448
November 20, 2018, 04:02:24 AM
this is not the limit, the bottom has not been found and there is where to fall, I think the price will be $ 90 for 1 coin, then a sharp rise to $ 200 is possible. but what will happen next is another fall or rise ....
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
November 20, 2018, 03:24:16 AM
I am a bit broken hearted now i know like i know emotions have no place in trading. I am trying my best not to feel a thing but i was so delighted when it went $177 thought that is just paving the way so bull can enter. Now i dont really know when ETH would be tired of going down and finally starts to climb up.

Ethereum hurt us a lot. I can't believing this situation of etherreum. Not only price down, ethereum marketcap so much down than XRP (Ripple). Just surprising ethereum down. Actually Ethereum wanna to go less than $100 maybe. Future will be so bad I hope. Still I am in tension.
Activity: 170
November 20, 2018, 03:03:05 AM
my feelings now are the same as you feel. I was very shocked and sad to see ETH prices that were getting lower and lower. I will always think positively and hope ETH prices will rise and return to normal.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
November 20, 2018, 03:00:41 AM
Sincerly, considering that bitcoin has lost principle support, I supposed a wrost value reduction for Ethereum. But this was not the case and I'm happy...
Activity: 462
November 20, 2018, 02:57:59 AM
But the tragedy is happening, all encryption is still likely to continue to fall, and the price of ETH is unlikely to recover quickly because its use is limited!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
November 20, 2018, 02:54:31 AM
I also try not to pay attention to it. But anyway, every day in the morning I always look at the market and my mood unfortunately drops(.
November 20, 2018, 02:47:18 AM
70% of Ethereum is still in the hands of the project.
If the market for cryptocurrencies continues to be sluggish, the project side will continue to cash out ETH to solve the financial situation!
This means that the price of ETH will continue to fall!
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
November 20, 2018, 02:46:37 AM
That's just how the market works, we can never predict on whatever will happen to it because no one can ever predict our market. Just be positive, pretty sure the market will recover.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
November 20, 2018, 02:46:32 AM
Now, Etherium is already $ 140, I do not understand what is happening in the market, I see no reason for such a fall, when growth will begin now nobody can tell now the question arises will survive cryptocurrency.
Activity: 420
November 20, 2018, 02:45:35 AM
Its not the end.
first i am think what ETH not going down lower then mining minimum.
But after this i am not be supriced if price will be 100usdt
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
November 20, 2018, 02:36:41 AM
BCH is at $213 and ETH is at $140. Which one do you think hits $100 first? My money is on BCH.

of course eth is likely to hit $100 even though I didn't expect that would happen Sad
but if eth really goes to $100 I will buy them and hope it will increase again
Activity: 251
Merit: 6
November 20, 2018, 02:35:46 AM
BCH is at $213 and ETH is at $140. Which one do you think hits $100 first? My money is on BCH.
I think ETH will hit $100 first. After the hardfork BCH will be abandoned after they sold all BCH in their wallets. It's become a joke but it's the fact, let's see, BCH will go to $10 next year because there no new updates on it and no mining support.
Pages:
Jump to: