Pages:
Author

Topic: Eth 2.0 can be delayed to 2024... - page 2. (Read 2585 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1026
July 22, 2022, 02:24:04 PM
Vitalik Buterin's speech at the Conference in Paris
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGjFTzRTH3Q&t=102s
Activity: 145
Merit: 12
July 22, 2022, 05:48:58 AM
At the end of the month, the developers will tell the latest announcements about the start of the Goerli Merge and the merge may be completed earlier than planned.

D.Day on the 19 september for Ethereum. But gpu mining is saved, you just have to run the Team Black Miner and the profit will be the same...
--

The name of our coin is not yet decided, but it could be called The Sentient Coin. Because it is running a smarter and more secure Smart Network and need your hashing power..
LOL
legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'
July 20, 2022, 11:26:34 AM
The name of our coin is not yet decided, but it could be called The Sentient Coin. Because it is running a smarter and more secure Smart Network and need your hashing power..

well fingers crossed that it works well.

hmm I wonder if VB will attempt to fuck with you by delaying the pos move of eth for 2-3 months.

That would be interesting development to see.

also if eth does switch to pos in sept at say 2k coin price and tanks like a mofo to 800 people will be out for v.b

I will support mining over pos that is for sure.
sp_
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer
July 20, 2022, 11:10:44 AM
At the end of the month, the developers will tell the latest announcements about the start of the Goerli Merge and the merge may be completed earlier than planned.

D.Day on the 19 september for Ethereum. But gpu mining is saved, you just have to run the Team Black Miner and the profit will be the same...
--

legendary
July 20, 2022, 09:22:22 AM
How is your mood?
Everything seems to be moving towards its end.
https://hackmd.io/@benjaminion/BkxQTpqpi9
To what values will the price of the coin rise before falling?
Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
July 19, 2022, 04:10:39 AM
Everything is done for, the plan was executed successfully, pump, steal money then dump, wait the sheeps to sell their coins they bought for 50x at 40x loss, then wait 2 - 3 years, start another scam pump, rinse and repeat. This dump phase will be like the pump phase, 2 stages, first btc went to 65k then crashed to 30k, then pumped to 69k then crashed to 17.5k as it stands, there is one more huge dump to come and this dump is called "I see and I cant believe" btc from 1300 down to 100 usd in 2013, then 21k to 3k in 2018, now likely 69k down to 6k - 9.6k.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
July 18, 2022, 11:53:18 PM
Yes this is either a bull trap or we are all going to get short squeezed. Looking at the daily and weekly we are at major major resistance.

If these levels are engulfed then I am fairly sure $880 was the bottom due to the strength of this move. I think when we got 9.1% CPI last week and markets finished the week above that report, it suggests that many are thinking the worst is over.
legendary
July 18, 2022, 10:56:33 PM
well I will say this much. coinbase is feeding a lot with their stake 100 to 500 and get 10%

so we may see a strong move to staking.  maybe V.B. pulls this off.

or delays till Jan  Wink
July 18, 2022, 10:02:23 PM
You don't know that at all. Just grabbing numbers out of thin air. Are you a Bitcoin Maxi?

You can call me a pow maximalist hehe by the way, I'm not grabbing numbers out from thin air, just go and check the eth graph of 2018, everything I said is there as proof.
The trend is your friend until it is not. Past behavior does not necessarily mean it will behave that way in the future. Of course it is possible for Ethereum to go down quite a bit again. Hopefully though it won't correct as much as in 2018. The market is a bit more mature. Ethereum crashing from $1,350 to $88 in 2018/19 would be the same as Ethereum crashing from $4,800 in 2021 down to $300 at some future date. I guess you might have a point now that I look at it lol! Keep your fingers crossed that people have stronger hands than that Wink
Xtreme Monster
July 18, 2022, 09:53:05 PM
You don't know that at all. Just grabbing numbers out of thin air. Are you a Bitcoin Maxi?

You can call me a pow maximalist hehe by the way, I'm not grabbing numbers out from thin air, just go and check the eth graph of 2018, everything I said is there as proof.
July 18, 2022, 09:00:26 PM
Last bulltrap in the making, get in sheeps hehe, I think this is it, the last bulltrap, now the question is, when to sell and then watch the carnage hehe, this happened before, eth got as high as 850 usd in april 2018 and then it crashed to 80 usd in november 2018, so watch where eth will get as high to then you divide by at least 7 hehe then you will get the bottom, so if eth only gets as high as 2500 usd then it will likely crash to 300 usd by the end of this year - march 2023.
Xtreme Monster
July 18, 2022, 12:41:23 PM
Last bulltrap in the making, get in sheeps hehe, I think this is it, the last bulltrap, now the question is, when to sell and then watch the carnage hehe, this happened before, eth got as high as 850 usd in april 2018 and then it crashed to 80 usd in november 2018, so watch where eth will get as high to then you divide by at least 7 hehe then you will get the bottom, so if eth only gets as high as 2500 usd then it will likely crash to 300 usd by the end of this year - march 2023.
July 17, 2022, 01:13:24 AM
Right now there aren’t that many coins staked because people probably are waiting for the merge to go live before they start to stake them. Since in the past once you started to stake you couldn’t stop. And this is why there is a little amount staked.

We will see how the merge comes and then most likely more people will be staking. And I also think in a bear market many won’t want to stake. If a bull market starts then more will be willing to stake then.

Either way Sept should be an interesting month.
In a bear market it makes more sense to stake since prices are low and there is no more benefit in selling. Might as well earn yields in that case. Remember buy or stake when there's blood in the streets and sell when everything is green and people are greedy. I personally just hodl. However that's not the best for everyone and I do regret not selling some ETH when it hit ATH last year. But it is easy in hindsight to know where the top was. Many people thought ETH was going to go much higher before a correction. Very difficult to time the market. That's why people like Saylor just hodl and avoid trading and realizing capital gains tax.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
July 16, 2022, 10:58:40 PM
Right now there aren’t that many coins staked because people probably are waiting for the merge to go live before they start to stake them. Since in the past once you started to stake you couldn’t stop. And this is why there is a little amount staked.

We will see how the merge comes and then most likely more people will be staking. And I also think in a bear market many won’t want to stake. If a bull market starts then more will be willing to stake then.

Either way Sept should be an interesting month.
sp_
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer
July 16, 2022, 02:11:36 PM
so 72 million coins that cost under 20 cents each are not staked  what happens if they attack the network?

What do you think will happen to the price when we dump..
Xtreme Monster
July 15, 2022, 01:59:55 PM
It seems the merger will start on august 2022 and end on september 2022, nothing was said about the day they will unlock the millions of eth that has been locked since 2020. The merger will contribute a lot for the huge crash that is coming between september 2022 and march 2023 and that is what I predicted since 2020.

Hehe well at least it will be less boring than now, waiting patiently for this huge crash and get some nice buying opportunity.

Lets hope it will not crash that much, buying btc at 10k is good when it stays at 10k after you buy, buying at 10k and seeing crashing to 3k or lower could be very bad, before the merger scammers and thieves will pump cryptos one more time and then hehell, btc can get as high as 30k pre merger and then that epic crash to 10k and below.
Activity: 68
Merit: 4
July 15, 2022, 01:02:09 PM
It seems the merger will start on august 2022 and end on september 2022, nothing was said about the day they will unlock the millions of eth that has been locked since 2020. The merger will contribute a lot for the huge crash that is coming between september 2022 and march 2023 and that is what I predicted since 2020.

Hehe well at least it will be less boring than now, waiting patiently for this huge crash and get some nice buying opportunity.

Xtreme Monster
July 15, 2022, 12:28:25 PM
legendary
July 13, 2022, 11:22:56 PM
Answered by Vitalik Buterin:
"Also, small grammar nuance: in English when talking about things like proof of stake, we don't say "it's a security", we say "it's secure". I know these suffixes are hard though, so I forgive the error."
https://twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/1546776356083699712

He can say to-ma-to or to-moto

He can say pa-ta-to or pa-tato

it will be ruled as an unbacked security/bond. in many countries.

what the real problem is he is expecting 15 million staked coins to rule over 107 million unstaked coins

and what is worse 60 million premined coins were issued at a cost of 13.8 million along with 12 million coins issued to developers at no cost.

so 72 million coins that cost under 20 cents each are not staked  what happens if they attack the network?

I realize that some of the coins in the premined could be staked but if it was 6 million of them are staked.

the other 66 million are not.

It is obvious that his pos is underfunded he need far more coins to be staked right now.

there is no real security at the moment with a mere 15 million of 122 million and 72 million were created under 20 cents.

If I were to push this pos idea i would need to see more like 40 million staked not a mere 15 million
legendary
July 13, 2022, 02:20:36 PM
Answered by Vitalik Buterin:
"Also, small grammar nuance: in English when talking about things like proof of stake, we don't say "it's a security", we say "it's secure". I know these suffixes are hard though, so I forgive the error."
https://twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/1546776356083699712
Pages:
Jump to: