Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH back to the price ~ $ 300 - page 17. (Read 4185 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 02:02:38 PM
Yeah ethereum seems to have strong support arround 300 $ and i think that we will see that price again soon enough,that is also the price where i am planing to start buying and accumulating eth(this price is also being  used by some pro traders)
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
June 07, 2018, 02:01:12 PM
I am sure that we will never see such a price again. ETH has already proved the fact that it is a very strong coin, which is actively developing. Thanks to the great efforts of developers, the price will hopefully grow.
For me 500$ is the lowest price that etherum could reach in coming months but i don't think that it will go again to such a big down, price of it will be going up and up in next few weeks for me.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 01:32:30 PM
ETH is falling very strong compared to its $ 12xx early this year, will you buy it now?
in my opinion is now a very good chance if want to buy ETH coins. ETH coins are currently experiencing a decline that I think is very sharp compared to last year. Maybe a few months later it will be stable
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
June 07, 2018, 12:58:52 PM
I am sure that we will never see such a price again. ETH has already proved the fact that it is a very strong coin, which is actively developing. Thanks to the great efforts of developers, the price will hopefully grow.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 07:55:26 AM
Although the price of coin in crypto is falling drastically and it affects all coin not only ethereum. I will still buy ethereum and hold because it is a reputable coin with good potentials and I know it will rise as soon as the market recovers because the fall is only temporary as crypto is volatile
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
June 05, 2018, 07:50:47 AM
I would definitely buy more ETH if the price fell to $ 300, this is a very low price for ETH, right now is a good opportunity to invest long term ETH. ETH is still a very promising altcoin. In future, ETH will have high price and bring many profit to investors. I hope that in the next few months, ETH will recover and increase.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
June 05, 2018, 07:38:34 AM
Ethereum has great potential and no doubt that in long-term period of time it will rise. But right now I think Ethereum can reach $ 1K bee one month and then will drop to $ $200 until September.
Activity: 308
June 05, 2018, 07:32:32 AM
ETH is falling very strong compared to its $ 12xx early this year, will you buy it now?
Yes, of course, I bought Ethereum now. Because I think the price of Ethereum is now a very right price for me to buy. I can buy some Ethereum then I can invest in the long run. I am sure I will get many benefits in the future if I still hold it.
Activity: 154
June 05, 2018, 07:02:09 AM
Yes buying ETH on the way down is a good decision, it is likely to go back to that price it touched in January or may even surpass that price, but no one knows when. just buy if you can.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 605
June 05, 2018, 06:49:39 AM
I dont believe even if ethereum will be back to 400$. If iw will happen then i will buy ethereum as much as i can, but i dont believe. Ethereum is stable even at the current market situation
I do not agree with that. It does not look like ETH will drop so down. In fact its value in the market is getting stable and the more stability it gains, the more prices rise. Also the more stable the prices is, the more the demand increases, As a result, all those speculations about the values of ETH that it will rise again will come true. Besides, ETH in some ways looks like it follows the Bitcoin trend as well and as Bitcoin grows big, ETH will follow.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 283
June 05, 2018, 03:33:38 AM
Of course, I will buy Ethereum. At present Ethereum has very low prices, I believe that long-term investment in Ethereum will now bring a lot of profit in the future. Ethereum is queen altcoin, it has great potential, many ICOs projects use ERC20 platform of Ethereum. Although Ethereum prices have fallen sharply today, however, I believe that this is just a market fluctuation, ETH price will soon stabilize and increase.

There is no way that we can deny this fact that the current market value of all the crypto coins including ETH are quite low but this does not certainly mean that the market value will remain low forever. The truth is the market value will rise higher and that it is better to go for buying of the coins at such times because this will then help you in generating of higher profits when there will be a pump.
Activity: 210
June 04, 2018, 09:50:20 PM

what I see now is that the price of ETH has dropped considerably from the beginning of last year because now the price of Ethereum is very strong from before then I am now able to invest in Ethereum in the long run and wait for the ETH price again, because the price of Bitcoin and altcoin  is still decreasing

Activity: 182
June 04, 2018, 12:34:20 PM
Yes. When Ethereum fell to $550, I bought some, and I don't think it will continue to fall. Its price has dropped to a bottom, and I believe it will soon usher in the next wave of outbreaks, and I will look forward to it.
Activity: 140
June 04, 2018, 10:47:34 AM
Now, new ICO is being actively conducted and most of the ICO is being conducted on the basis of the Etherium. Consequently, the Efirium holds its positions because ETH is actively trading.
Activity: 238
June 04, 2018, 10:35:24 AM
I really like the ETH coin, but the cryptocurrency market dictates its terms, $ 300 for ETH is a likely outcome.
Activity: 378
June 04, 2018, 09:55:38 AM
Yes, of course, I bought Ethereum now. Because the price of Ethereum is currently very appropriate for us to buy and we hold in the long term. I'm sure the price will definitely go up even though at this time Ethereum price is very low but I believe Ethereum can rise again.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 03, 2018, 02:40:14 PM
No, I do not believe that the price of ETH will fall so much. It seems to me that the price will go up and multiply our investments by several times.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
June 03, 2018, 02:33:27 PM
This is the right time to invest in ETH for the long time. But, I think ETH could go down to $200 this year or the next year. Because after the bull market in the bear all currency are dropped to their previous price except the ETH. So, ETH must come earlier price what it was now or later.
Activity: 112
June 03, 2018, 01:54:21 PM
Well if you buy at $300 during that month, you will double your profit now. That is why in crytocurrency you just have to learn how to smartly hold your coins so that it can generate huge profits in the future. Just HODL!
Activity: 30
June 03, 2018, 01:46:20 PM
everything could be , but i cant imagine that ..
hope eth will help alts to raise ..
 Shocked

I do not think that it is worth worrying if the price of Ethereum falls, it will still recover and will grow even more.

It seems the price is already recovering.
Pages:
Jump to: