Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH back to the price ~ $ 300 - page 28. (Read 4181 times)

Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 29, 2018, 08:44:13 PM
if i were you i will buy ethereum this time, i think its a dip price now. Its really hard ethereum to back to its previous price last year because thousand of tokens are created under ethereum platform. Even though those token created are succeed or failed, still those token helping ethereum to rise the price.
Activity: 280
Merit: 170
March 29, 2018, 08:34:52 PM
i don't think so ETH price will back $300 because it has erc20 network and ETH is need for each ico that's why not possible to drop down $300 so guys don't worry about it.

Yes, I did not believe it, but right now the price is 377 dollars. With such a speed of falling the cost of 300 will be reached when I wake up in the morning
Activity: 798
Merit: 2
*** https://www.buying.com ***
March 29, 2018, 08:28:34 PM
i don't think so ETH price will back $300 because it has erc20 network and ETH is need for each ico that's why not possible to drop down $300 so guys don't worry about it.

I thought the same. I thought that eth would not fall below 500$. I was sure that as soon as eth falls below 500$, people will immediately buy and don't let the price fall lower. I was wrong. Now I do not know what will happen next with eth. I bought eth for 1050$ and wanted for a long hold. Everyone said that it will grow, because almost all ICO pass on erc20. I very much pay for my mistakes. I don't know what will happen next with eth( and the price may drop even lower
Activity: 664
Merit: 112
Ethernity CLOUD
March 29, 2018, 08:20:54 PM
I want to buy ETH because at this time the price is very cheap. now is the right time to buy ETH because the price of ETH has come down too far. I think the next few months ETH prices will rise as investors buy ETH very much at this time.
Activity: 174
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 08:19:26 PM
The best investment strategy is to make a move when the inflation rate on a quality product goes down. In this case, purchasing power goes high. its really good to buy now and expect $2k rise this year.
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
March 29, 2018, 08:08:03 PM

I would definitely buy more ETH if the price fell to $ 300, this is a very low price for ETH, right now is a good opportunity to invest long term ETH. ETH is still a very promising altcoin. In future, ETH will have high price and bring many profit to investors. I hope that in the next few months, ETH will recover and increase.
There will never be a lack of investors in the market. You have to believe that everyone is buying and selling every price, and there are a large number of people waiting for the bottom of the market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
March 29, 2018, 07:52:26 PM

I would definitely buy more ETH if the price fell to $ 300, this is a very low price for ETH, right now is a good opportunity to invest long term ETH. ETH is still a very promising altcoin. In future, ETH will have high price and bring many profit to investors. I hope that in the next few months, ETH will recover and increase.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
March 29, 2018, 07:37:36 PM
As the price of bitcoin will go down, the eth price can go down to $ 300. However, this creates the opportunity to buy more. when the price starts to grow, the investment will bring good profits.

Thats the spirit of a strong hands! Well, thats automatic when Bitcoin is declining, majority of alts will follow through because alts are dependent with Btc's price. Now, if youre a smart investor, you'll gonna enjoy the price decline.
I agree with your opinion that bitcoin, as an indicator, in the market is crypto-currency. But the price of the ETH is somewhat alarming, but I still will not sell it and I hope that in the near future it will grow.
I have sold more than 170 ethereum when it was $900. People are still feeling worry about the recent banned from social media service. But it looks like there are some service are not getting banned by twitter or facebook. Publicy company still able to make any advertisment through use the mainstream social media just like twitter or facebook.
This time still not the best time to buy back ethereum again because it may go low a little bit again.
Because the majority of altcoins are pegged with bitcoin.

It really feels good when you sell in a perfect timing right?
Thats why when we plan to hodl long term, its essential to set a specific target, so you wont regret during the selling period. Actually the banning of maintream social media ads against cryptocurrency doesnt really affect the market, not unless if a lot of people will spread FUD and start dumping their tokens. Social media does not totally ban the ads for cryptocurrency, instead, they are just limiting the use of it since it was being abused by a lot of scammers and phishing websites.
Activity: 36
March 29, 2018, 05:13:23 PM

Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
March 29, 2018, 04:38:16 PM
ETH is falling very strong compared to its $ 12xx early this year, will you buy it now?

I can't beleive ETH is going down so much. This is unbelievable crash for me. I keep a lot ETH and see everyday drop in price. I was very bullish on ETH, now I am not.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
March 29, 2018, 04:35:11 PM
I think if the market fall will last for a few weeks more, then we will see both $ 300 for eth and btc at $ 6000. On the one hand, it will be an excellent opportunity to transfer your fiducial savings to a crypto currency at a very favorable rate, but on the other hand, I'm already very tired of this lingering correction. So, I want Ethereum to cost not $ 300, but  $3000  Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 106
March 29, 2018, 04:28:53 PM
still part of the correction, average down.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
March 29, 2018, 04:27:45 PM
ETH is falling very strong compared to its $ 12xx early this year, will you buy it now?

Despite this incredible low price, I think ethereum is the strongest altcoin and I think it has a great potential to make a great come-back. In my opinion, this term is a really good time to buy ethereum.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
March 29, 2018, 04:06:14 PM

I strongly believe in ETH and i think that reaching to this level means that it will bounce back strongly.So right now is the good time to invest in ETH because when the market will be fully recovered then availability of ETH at such a low rate will not be possible.When the social media ban picture,regulation picture would clear then huge investment is expected.so its prudent to buy more ETH.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"
March 29, 2018, 04:06:07 PM
Yes I'm buying a small quantity every week everytime it goes down..... I don't believe this price could stand for long time......
I am doing it this way to , spread the risk as much as possible. I think we almost reached the bottom and $300 is not happening IMO. Though the market has done stranger things so let's wait it out , either way i will be buying.
Activity: 110
March 29, 2018, 04:03:48 PM
I think ETH will fall at least to $300 or ever $200, and will stay there for some time (maybe a few month). Then it will rise again.
Activity: 715
Merit: 102
March 29, 2018, 04:00:43 PM
I think that now is a good price to buy this asset, it may fall,  but fall will certainly be small, so you can already start buying it.
if you want maximum profit, you should not buy now because market conditions are still very bad, just wait until the market conditions slightly improved, and there are signs of going up,
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 03:57:27 PM
Etherium at the bottom!
I wanted the best, hope for its take-off, it is needed for the whole market for all aysios without an etherium, we're lost!
Ethereum is not at its bottom. The price of Ethereum could also increase a lot but not before it dumps.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
March 29, 2018, 03:54:58 PM
Maybe it is a good time to buy ETH when it cost is 300$, because there is a small risk the price doesn't go below it. Because 300$ ETH lived in the price long time in the last year.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
The Operating System for DAOs
March 29, 2018, 03:33:23 PM
I think that now is a good price to buy this asset, it may fall,  but fall will certainly be small, so you can already start buying it.
Pages:
Jump to: