Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH back to the price ~ $ 300 - page 30. (Read 4181 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 02:44:43 PM
I am not sure if ETH Will go down to $300 but I think that low will be when bitcoin reach $6000 again. This will make double bottom and from there whole market will grow up till the end of year. This is perfect time to buy ETH too even it's above $300.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
March 29, 2018, 02:44:09 PM
It seems to me that this is a very plausible scenario. The ethereum can fall to this level. I will not be too surprised if this happens. I'm ready to buy!

I should say that it can fall much more above $300 Smiley
Someone can say that I am crazy and lost my mind, because how can cryptocurrency that was $1200 fall to $100 there are smartcontracts, there are miners, there are ICOS, there are... and etc
But for example - look at litecoin. Charlie twitted that his own coin is too overpriced and he dont want to be here in this market anymore. Because he undestands the real value of coin
And I think etherium is the same. It can reach its value of the past year. Look in coinmarketcap, how much it cost just a year ago Wink
Activity: 2982
Merit: 790
March 29, 2018, 02:39:19 PM
ETH is falling very strong compared to its $ 12xx early this year, will you buy it now?
Now, according to CoinMarketCap, the price of ethereum has fallen to 410 dollars. Therefore, it is possible that the price of this coin may soon fall to $ 300. This is of no significant importance. Vseravno, as soon as the crypto-currency market starts to rise, the ethereum course will also grow along with it. This coin is very promising and in demand, so in its further growth I am absolutely sure.
Almost coins in the market is heading downward which it isnt really surprising if eth would go back into $300+ price. We should not be surprised on since we have seen on how this market decline and then recovers up on a matter of time.The thing here is that we wont even know on when is the day of such recovery.As an investor and believer of ETH then its wise to buy always on possible dips then go shorting while the market is still on consolidation mode.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 02:39:11 PM
It will not drop to $ 300. Because its lowest price last year is $ 350 and can not go down further. The market is going down sharply because some whales have left the market.
Activity: 378
March 29, 2018, 02:37:13 PM
Market will going down and ethereum will also follow the market trend. But i don't think Ethereum can reach at $300, if it happen then i buy more Ethereum because this downfall is temporary and Ethereum will grow again and break his last high.It have potential to grow.
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
March 29, 2018, 02:36:12 PM
I think that good levels for buying are approaching. It's difficult to guess the lowest prices, but you can start buying carefully.
This is my personal opinion.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
March 29, 2018, 02:32:09 PM
It seems to me that this is a very plausible scenario. The ethereum can fall to this level. I will not be too surprised if this happens. I'm ready to buy!
Activity: 210
March 29, 2018, 02:31:24 PM
Of course obviosly someone is dumping it hard before it will convert from pow to pos that is why they are dumping this coin too hard.Wait of the price to go down below the 200EMA so that you will be sure that its over sold you need to get as may as you can because if this coin will switch to proof of stake you would be too lucky.
Activity: 168
March 29, 2018, 02:27:53 PM
ETH is falling very strong compared to its $ 12xx early this year, will you buy it now?
Yes. Now is the best time to buy Ethereum. The price is very low and you can get a good profit when the price comes back. I think it will happen in the near future. I have friends who have earned good money on Ethereum price jumps in 2018.
Activity: 378
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
March 29, 2018, 02:23:54 PM
I bought the Ethereum for 450 and 400 dollars. I thought that the Ethereum is at the bottom. Grin
 Maybe $ 300 is a good price for the purchase. I think I'll buy some at this price.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
March 29, 2018, 02:23:41 PM
Now, according to CoinMarketCap, the price of ethereum has fallen to 410 dollars. Therefore, it is possible that the price of this coin may soon fall to $ 300. This is of no significant importance. Vseravno, as soon as the crypto-currency market starts to rise, the ethereum course will also grow along with it. This coin is very promising and in demand, so in its further growth I am absolutely sure.
Activity: 130
March 29, 2018, 02:23:04 PM
You are buying an Ethereum blockchain. A platform for Smart contracts. Tons of new Altcoins are using Ethereum as their platform for their coins therefore the surge in Ethereum recently. I think Ethereum is better than bitcoin and if it goes down now, anyway we will see moon!
Activity: 182
March 29, 2018, 02:22:49 PM
in the crypto money world, Times like this is buying season, price down has ots own advantage we cant sell but we can buy.
Activity: 196
March 29, 2018, 02:20:12 PM
I'm probably going to write about something everyone knows, but at the moment there is a standard situation in which all impatient hamsters are tonsured. About no old price for a long time there can be no question.
I'm sure during April - May ETH will overcome the old maximum, they have a lot of updates and releases for spring.

Activity: 602
Merit: 106
March 29, 2018, 02:14:43 PM

I see panic all over the cryptocurrency market. In such circumstances, one cannot expect a revival in the market. It seems to me that eth will continue to fall to the level of its profitability. In each country, profitability differs due to the price of electricity. For this reason, we do not know to what extent the price may fall. I do not recommend buying any coins now. Similarly, I do not recommend to sell coins now. Take a break and eat the Twix. Lol!

This.
Activity: 392
Merit: 137
March 29, 2018, 02:13:55 PM
The price of the air today simply kills many people, especially those who bought ethereum at $ 1200, no, I did not buy at that price, but there are such people, so I think that such a situation will definitely affect such people badly.
I see panic all over the cryptocurrency market. In such circumstances, one cannot expect a revival in the market. It seems to me that eth will continue to fall to the level of its profitability. In each country, profitability differs due to the price of electricity. For this reason, we do not know to what extent the price may fall. I do not recommend buying any coins now. Similarly, I do not recommend to sell coins now. Take a break and eat the Twix. Lol!
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 02:13:45 PM
At this price, according to me, buying Ethereum is a bargain, even if it could go down again. In the next weeks/months, as soon as the market starts to rise again, I think Ethereum has the potential to exceed one thousand dollars as it has already done
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
March 29, 2018, 02:12:35 PM
One of the many possibilities that is happening right now is that ICOs are selling their fat stacks of ETH.

Activity: 238
March 29, 2018, 02:11:34 PM

I think it's time to invest in the right time. Because now its price is very low in the ethereum. And now investing will be benefited later. After some days, the price of ethereum will increase greatly. And then it will be difficult to invest in the etherium. So now because its price is low then now should be invested. Then double profit can be found.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 29, 2018, 02:11:24 PM
Ethereum is falling unexpectedly I was not expecting such drop. Ethereum is very strong altcoin. I am planning to buy more ethereum its a good opportunity now for long term because eth market is very down already. I believe soon it will rise back again.
Pages:
Jump to: