Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH back to the price ~ $ 300 - page 32. (Read 4181 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
March 29, 2018, 11:58:29 AM
Yes, I think it will happen for $ 300 because now the market is volatile causing the price of the altcoin also to affect, especially the ETH price down to $ 420, so I give it that price it. will be down to $ 300. If you want to invest in ETH then I think this is a good opportunity for you to buy it, and wait until ETH becomes better even become the best altcoins in the future.

I think this correction is good for new investors as I am sure in May the market will start showing signs of rebound and ETH will be the name most mentioned to investors. At this point ETH is trading at $ 390 and I will wait for $ 350 to buy and hold for a long time because I'm sure the $ 10,000 price will happen soon this year.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
March 29, 2018, 11:54:41 AM
The price is still above 300 which is the price before it started its crazy climb to above 1200$. Though it is already a bargain, it can still drop more. I am holding it off until it drop to about 350, then I will buy ETH. That is the perfect price for me, whether it drops more or not, I am fine with that price.

Yes, the price is below $ 400 then, great opportunity to buy. Of course not all also like that price  Grin
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 11:54:20 AM
It gives an opportunity to begin cryptocurrency business to buy chinks to the novices and novices, where it can be the most low cost, and do not think that from all alts cryptocurrency dies, that is not the correct method of nterpteting  cryptocurrency. I have invested in EOS
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
March 29, 2018, 11:41:21 AM
The price is still above 300 which is the price before it started its crazy climb to above 1200$. Though it is already a bargain, it can still drop more. I am holding it off until it drop to about 350, then I will buy ETH. That is the perfect price for me, whether it drops more or not, I am fine with that price.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
March 29, 2018, 11:38:14 AM
ETH is falling very strong compared to its $ 12xx early this year, will you buy it now?

Yes, I think this is the right moment to buy and martiangle money management is my safety. Even eth will fall more deeper I'll keep buy it because this is triple top bottom, from there the bad result is scam ( zero value ). I believe eth will not scam, let's continue buy it and keep patience until reach the top again.  

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 11:33:29 AM
ETH is going under $100 in 2018 so I would hold off purchasing until then.  Evil hands are manipulating things more actively now.  The crypto game has changed hands.
Activity: 392
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
March 29, 2018, 11:30:15 AM
ETH is falling very strong compared to its $ 12xx early this year, will you buy it now?
Yes. It is steal to buy on this level. I am buying ETH on every dip recently. It makes my cost of ETH down a lot compared to previous highs.  
Activity: 266
Merit: 279
March 29, 2018, 11:29:31 AM
Ethereum currently has a high price movement and is very fast but bitcoin becomes one of the coins in cryptocurrency which has the most expensive price. I think both eth and btc coins have good potential in 2019.
Activity: 350
March 29, 2018, 11:28:45 AM
Yes, I think it will happen for $ 300 because now the market is volatile causing the price of the altcoin also to affect, especially the ETH price down to $ 420, so I give it that price it. will be down to $ 300. If you want to invest in ETH then I think this is a good opportunity for you to buy it, and wait until ETH becomes better even become the best altcoins in the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
March 29, 2018, 11:18:48 AM
Though it's falling quite hard, i don't think it will touch down 300$ again even if it already 4xx$ now. That's because i believe that bitcoin will never touch down 5,000$ because it will climb up again and so as with ETH too.
Activity: 182
March 29, 2018, 11:16:22 AM

I will still support and buy ETH even it's price is bleeding right now, it's because i believe that ETH's price will getting better again soon. so let's invest in more ETH and wait until ETH getting better even become the best altcoins in the future
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
March 29, 2018, 11:10:13 AM
I think ETH price still going down and not have signal to change yet. I think ETH will stopping at $200 and then they will rise slowly. I think you must wait for several week until ETH price come so saturated to take best moment to buy. You can use tradingview tecnical analyze to get predit coin price.
I do not think ETH can go down at $ 200 because this is a very low price and many investors do not want this price. I think when the market recovers, ETH will be the first coin to rise the most and you should wait for this in the future because I believe in the team of ETH.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 11:08:15 AM
Eth have great support level on 300 usd. Imho if you have some free money this is quite a good idea to put a bucket on 320-350 to try to catch it)  
Activity: 111
March 29, 2018, 11:07:22 AM
Yeah ETH is worth buying in my opinion. Now it's in a dip but such a great technology as smart contracts that gave life to all kinds of tokens can't be worthless for a long time.
Activity: 238
March 29, 2018, 11:05:19 AM

I think the price of Ethereum is very low. But it will only be for a few days. Because it will grow very soon. Because Coinmarketcap.com is at the lower level now. When Coinmarketcap.com increases, then all the coins will be doubled again. And now less, so I think it's time to invest now. Because there will be no investment time after the price of the currency increases. So invest time is now.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
March 29, 2018, 11:04:30 AM
I continue to believe in the prospects of this coin. I will surely buy it again, but a little later. Now there is too rapid decline, I do not want to risk.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
March 29, 2018, 11:03:25 AM
I think ETH price still going down and not have signal to change yet. I think ETH will stopping at $200 and then they will rise slowly. I think you must wait for several week until ETH price come so saturated to take best moment to buy. You can use tradingview tecnical analyze to get predit coin price.
Activity: 134
Merit: 106
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 29, 2018, 11:03:00 AM
Etherereum these prices should be evaluated very well. we can not see such low prices later. We need to buy ethereum and invest. the gain is good.

Yes, I think it is the bottom now. If it drops to less than 300$, that means a disaster to the crypto market. Also, more ICO projects will disappear since they do not have enough funds.
Activity: 30
March 29, 2018, 11:00:57 AM
Yes eth has decreased considerably and continues to decline from day to day, it looks interesting to buy this gives an opportunity for beginners and beginners to start a cheap business and I am sure the price will not continue to decline will surely rise someday
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 29, 2018, 11:00:16 AM
I would definitely buy it now. No way it would reach $300 again. People are out for the holidays and nobody is trading as a job. When people get back after the weekend expect the bulls to come back. Buy the dip now while you still can. The potential upward movement is too great to ignore.
Pages:
Jump to: