Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH better or BCH ? - page 13. (Read 1440 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
September 22, 2018, 11:56:02 AM
Hello guys
do u think ETH is better to invest or BCH
what i should chose i guess BCH can go up to 0.20BTC again what do u think ?

ETH is the coin for ICO, because many new companies start to build their company by holding ICO to collect the capital.
If the ICO's are not good, then buying it will be wasting your money. Just wait for a big ICO, and buy the ETH.
I don't know really well about BCH, but it is still a worth coin in the market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
September 22, 2018, 10:01:56 AM
Not if I choose now, I will choose BCH, I believe that BCH will soon surpass ETH, because BCH is extremely potent and probably only in the short term this will happen.

Well if you wish you can go with BCH for a long term profit but ethereum is still the master of altcoins. It's specifications are really impressing like how safe it is. Yes when it comes to trading there are ups and down for sure. But we need to have patience.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
September 22, 2018, 09:47:22 AM
Dont think its right vs at all ETH was made with its codes and etc BCH is just fork to make money all we know it was made and supported by chinese. ETH is better.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 09:41:52 AM
I would rather invest in ethereum than in bitcoin cash.
Bitcoin cash is only a fork of bitcoin with less support than bitcoin.
Ethereum is used by many people and more innovative.
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
September 22, 2018, 08:22:07 AM
I think that the ethereum coin is more promising and in the future will bring good dividends to its investors. But it is not necessary to buy now, because there is a very high probability that the price for a coin ethereum may drop below 150$.
I think ETH can not fall down $ 150 because the price of ETH has dropped a lot in the past. I hope that in Q4 2018, ETH price will recover and soon reach $ 500 this year because I have great belief in ETH and will choose long-term investment if their technology contributes to build community.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
September 22, 2018, 08:17:33 AM
I think it's been repeated multiple times here and well enough. ETH is a way better choice. Smart contracts in BCH have still not been realized. There's more developers in the ETH space. BCH sees a lot of infighting and has several factions (ABC, nChain). There's also an upcoming hard fork in BCH in November.

when it comes to investment none of these matter though because all we want are the pumps and they both are capable of pumping good because of the centralization of each of these coins and also the fact that they were created basically with only one reason and that is to get pumped.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
September 22, 2018, 08:16:33 AM
I don't think BCH can survive again as they are forking again which is really very untrustworthy for long terms investors. Also, BCH has no real working products like ETH has, you can see most ICO's using ETH and a lot of online portals accepts ETH and BTC but not the BCH.I think you should stay with ETH instead of investing in any unrealistic project like BCH.
Activity: 73
September 22, 2018, 08:12:41 AM
I think it's been repeated multiple times here and well enough. ETH is technically superior. Smart contracts in BCH have still not been realized. There's more developers in the ETH space. BCH sees a lot of infighting and has several factions (ABC, nChain). There's also an upcoming hard fork in BCH in November.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 07:53:53 AM
BCH used in fewer spheres than ETH, what about ETH - it develops as well and moreover on ERC 20 works 90% of ICOs. I think investing in ETH is more wisely and profitable. 
copper member
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 02:46:26 PM
I think that the ethereum coin is more promising and in the future will bring good dividends to its investors. But it is not necessary to buy now, because there is a very high probability that the price for a coin ethereum may drop below 150$.
Activity: 322
September 21, 2018, 01:03:44 PM
Invest in BCH instead. Ethereum is strongly a gamble.
Activity: 224
September 15, 2018, 05:45:36 AM
Not if I choose now, I will choose BCH, I believe that BCH will soon surpass ETH, because BCH is extremely potent and probably only in the short term this will happen.
Activity: 111
September 15, 2018, 04:31:07 AM
I would personally prefer ETH because lots of news coins uses the blockchain
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
September 15, 2018, 04:21:25 AM
You must trust the Ethereum blockchain network. Ethereum will be very successful despite everything. I think your choice should be Ethereum.
Activity: 59
September 15, 2018, 04:18:21 AM
Hello guys
Both are good currency, I suggest you to invest on both coins to minimize your risk. Smart investor will suggest us to diversify your investment to minimize the lose.
Activity: 34
September 15, 2018, 04:09:12 AM
I like ETH more, I'm investing in ETH and keep it, BCH is still considered a good money, there are still many investors choose to invest long term.
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
September 15, 2018, 04:03:34 AM
ETH is better than bch because of it is open source algorithm, Many DApps can be intergrated in Ehereum network and you can see ETH is currency which is famous after bitcoin and it is one the oldest currency also, BCH is just created last year so we can say that ETH is better than BCH .
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 15, 2018, 03:56:08 AM
i guess BCH can go up to 0.20BTC again what do u think ?

No chance. Look at the graph of BCH against BTC. The ratio has been in a slow bleed out for months. They peaked at 0.2, they are now down around 0.06-0.07.

BCH doesn't know what it is. They are potentially forking again to Bitcoin ABC or Bitcoin SV or some other nonsense. The entire thing is a scam. If I were you I would stick to BTC, but if you have to to pick BCH or ETH then definitely ETH.
already it can be seen from the price higher than the Ethereum Bitcoin Cash. This proves that the Ethereum. current level of the Ethereum enthusiasts continue to grow into a great support for the next major coin became the Ethereum.

Haha nice, so if price of Ethereum is lower than BitcoinCash than it is better to buy eth? Grin
But for what? Look at price of Doge - it is only ~100 sat so you can buy millions!
Of course not bud - look at total supply and take coin usage in attention
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 03:51:53 AM
I would go to the ethereum because it has a string community but u dindt say that bch dont have its  just the ethereuem has much more community but still these two are down because the investor are investing to other coins
Activity: 700
Merit: 380
September 15, 2018, 03:49:49 AM
Hello guys
Without a doubt, ETH is much better than BCH. ETH is a project with huge resources and the largest team. BCH is a skam-fork copied from BTC. Behind him are schizophrenic Roger Ver and Bitmain. Be careful with BCH, as with any other investment in crypto-currencies.
Pages:
Jump to: