Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH better or BCH ? - page 14. (Read 1440 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 16
September 15, 2018, 03:11:07 AM
I would rather go for ethereum any day ,the difference between ETH and bch is night and day  ,go for ethereum as you can see what ETH is capable of ,market was dipping in blood but in the end ETH manage to get back on feet ,why would newer ICOs still choosing ETH? Its because they saw something you are not seeing ,open your eye mate and get yourself some ethereum before its too late
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
September 15, 2018, 03:09:35 AM
Indeed this time lots of coins in compare with the ethereum. but for me, this is still a winner the ethereum. and the ethereum is also increasingly popular. This is good for the development of the ethereum, because it will be able to become a coin that would afford like bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 03:07:28 AM
Ethereum would still be the best choice if you are comparing it with Bitcoin Cash. ETH has a bigger development team and it is already well received by the entire crypto space. Once it releases the update, it will probably reach its all time high again.
Activity: 308
Merit: 105
September 15, 2018, 03:06:53 AM
Right now based on their historical price relative to BTC then ETH is a much better buy. Couple that with the fact that ETH is a unique coin with a very different use case to bitcoin cash. The smart contract aspect of ETH is unrivaled currently. Any project running on ETH that takes off will boost the price greatly. Alternatively if the ICO market recovers then ETH price should get a large boost.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
September 15, 2018, 03:05:49 AM
I'm of the opinion that Ethereum will grow very slowly. A fall is possible. The price can reach 100 dollars.

BCH which has already reached the lowest point and will continue to be volatile. In the near future there will be an increase of up to $ 700
Activity: 228
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 02:59:30 AM
I think both are equally good, because each coin has a large function and community, in the crypto world that people need is better
Activity: 182
September 15, 2018, 02:55:07 AM
If I of course prefer the ethereum. because now this ethereum are rising. much like the ethereum, so start on the rush by many investors. and I am sure also that the ethereum this will continue to be the best coins.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
September 15, 2018, 02:53:11 AM
For me, ETH is always stronger than BCH. The community, the value and popularity of ETH is much stronger than BCH. The majority of projects have chosen ETH as a platform for development and they accept payment, trading via ETH.
It is good to choose both BCH and ethereum. Though ethereum is being used always because every platform is supported by it, BCH  has its own usage and can also profitable. I sm investing on both coin seeing there potential to continue growing and give good return in the future. BCH is higher than the price of ethereum where you could gain even for short term.
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
September 15, 2018, 02:49:55 AM
For me, ETH is always stronger than BCH. The community, the value and popularity of ETH is much stronger than BCH. The majority of projects have chosen ETH as a platform for development and they accept payment, trading via ETH.

Both are good and these coins will rock in future for sure. By still ethereum is more stronger than BCH as most of them are aware that ETH is trending on 2nd it will not lose its reputation also most of them started accepting payments as well. It a big boost and more over most of the projects are based in ETH.
copper member
Activity: 560
NextPakk
September 15, 2018, 02:49:29 AM
My preference between ETH and BCH is ETH. I have been buying Ethereum right along because I needed to invest in ICOs, so it is one of my top coins.
Activity: 196
September 15, 2018, 02:45:52 AM
While this is indeed ethereum I think better than any coins. Moreover, its development is also very rapidly. the more liked this coin. and I'm sure one day it will cost soaring ethereum.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
September 15, 2018, 02:40:27 AM
Although at the moment BCH price is higher than ETH but you should know that ETH is the best altcoin and it's always the better choice to invest for all investors although ATH price of BCH is much higher than ETH in the past but BCH is not a truthworthy cryptocurrency to invest in for both long and short term.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 02:37:00 AM
In my opinion, BCH and ETH are crypto coins that have price stability, and have the same amount of interest. Even though ETH might be better, depending on market conditions, both of them have a great opportunity to increase trust in interested ones. Maybe people will see that these two coins have equal profits when used to invest in both the medium and short term.
Activity: 364
September 15, 2018, 02:23:25 AM
Activity: 420
September 15, 2018, 02:16:13 AM
Of course ETH better.
ETH have their own chain which have more functionality then simply forked BTC with higher block size
Activity: 364
September 15, 2018, 02:11:44 AM
ETH is better in all fields, bigger trading volume and market cap, bigger support community.
Activity: 18
September 15, 2018, 02:08:51 AM
I will advise you to choose Ehereum even with its current downtrend it is better than BCH
Activity: 272
September 15, 2018, 02:05:24 AM
I prefer ETH than BCH, because the ETH community is also very strong, we use it to get more profits in the future.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
September 15, 2018, 02:02:27 AM
Etheruem does the magic for me. It has very large community plus icos and used far more than bch as payment. It has its smart contract going well for it but bch is a fork from btc. It doesn't have a very strong community, it is overshadowed by Btc.
Activity: 302
September 15, 2018, 02:01:48 AM
Personally, my opinion is that it is not worth choosing from these coins, it will be much more effective to have both of them in the portfolio. It is always necessary to adhere to the principles of diversification.
Pages:
Jump to: